Seriously what the hell...

Any videos or threads that don't fit into the other forums.

keep_away0

Re: Seriously what the hell...

Post by keep_away0 » 11 Sep 2019, 12:31

So I suspect that whenever she decides to start her Youtube channel, don't expect anymore burps from her. I think what makes this worse is that there are people who'll defend guys that do this type of harassment. I've already seen someone defending another in a TikTok compilation from Youtube that was posted here not too long ago for asking for the usernames cause the person who uploaded the video blocked out most of their names. And the person asking for the names is someone who's known to be a weirdo harasser.

SkooZiX

Post by SkooZiX » 11 Sep 2019, 15:32

keep_away0 wrote:
11 Sep 2019, 12:31
So I suspect that whenever she decides to start her Youtube channel, don't expect anymore burps from her. I think what makes this worse is that there are people who'll defend guys that do this type of harassment. I've already seen someone defending another in a TikTok compilation from Youtube that was posted here not too long ago for asking for the usernames cause the person who uploaded the video blocked out most of their names. And the person asking for the names is someone who's known to be a weirdo harasser.
i can name some of the worst off the top of my head, but, i dont know if that would be too good

Gassybubble81

Post by Gassybubble81 » 11 Sep 2019, 19:10

keep_away0 wrote:
I HATE people that defend that sorta shit. Guys in this fetish that harass girls, especially blatant request spam ("Do more!", "Show your belly when you burp!", "So your feet when you burp!") are like leg humping dogs. They have no self control, no tact or respect. I sometimes wonder, if they see girls burp in real life, do they just go up to them and start dry-humping them there on the spot? I wouldn't be surprised, they come off as that sorta gross-like, y'know? Nothing more than horny animals, and it's sick.

keep_away0

Post by keep_away0 » 12 Sep 2019, 02:20

Gassybubble81 wrote:
11 Sep 2019, 19:10
keep_away0 wrote:
I HATE people that defend that sorta shit. Guys in this fetish that harass girls, especially blatant request spam ("Do more!", "Show your belly when you burp!", "So your feet when you burp!") are like leg humping dogs. They have no self control, no tact or respect. I sometimes wonder, if they see girls burp in real life, do they just go up to them and start dry-humping them there on the spot? I wouldn't be surprised, they come off as that sorta gross-like, y'know? Nothing more than horny animals, and it's sick.
Yup and this is the why I make it a point to protect these girls from these types of creeps cause the ones I know and are friends with honestly don't deserve it at all or really no girl deserves it. I will say though it is kind of funny looking at the comments these creeps leave. I remember seeing the creep that I mentioned that was trying to ask for Tiktok usernames on a couple other videos. One random vlog video where a girl burps once and besides timestamps (which I believe anyone who does this are just as bad as these creeps), he still says "you burp?" The other video was another compilation someone made and the uploader was asking for more requests and this creep decides to say stupid shit like "ur butt" and "u burp" again. Makes me wonder if these creeps are either children or children in adult bodies who might be a bit mental. Also I said this before but these guys who post public comps and also timestamp in comments are asking for creeps tbh. I know comps have nothing to do with this thread but they are part of the reason why these creeps keep ruining the fun