Olivia Gratts

Any videos or threads that don't fit into the other forums.
tacticalhusky

Olivia Gratts

Post by tacticalhusky » 10 Feb 2019, 18:32

Does someone who was around then know why Olivia Gratts posted her videos? It seems so weird for a girl as attractive as her to post burping videos using her real name. It seems like she made a lot of content in a short time and then just sort of stopped. Like, were those her natural burps, or was she just showing off burping on command? Also, I feel bad for her because for all of eternity the first thing that comes up when you search her name will be burping videos, I’m sure that’s caused her a lot of problems.

mjb

Re: Olivia Gratts

Post by mjb » 10 Feb 2019, 20:52

I agree, I asked a similar question a while back, why would a very attractive woman post a bunch of burping videos and seem to enjoy doing it so much, then just stop, but leave them up? If she left because she was annoyed by comments, you'd think she'd remove the videos. She was also in her early 20s, I believe, so it wasn't that she was just a kid. It almost seems like a social experiment of some sort, or just messing around with her friends and being totally caught off guard that it went viral. It's quite a mystery.

hrothgar

Re: Olivia Gratts

Post by hrothgar » 18 Feb 2019, 07:47

^ don't read too much into it, she probably just got bored with YouTube.

Edit: Also, wrong thread.