Burps on Twitch TV

Any videos or threads that don't fit into the other forums.
keep_away0
Posts: 54
Joined: 14 Aug 2017, 08:30
Gender: None specified - None specified

Re: Burps on Twitch TV

Post by keep_away0 » 06 Jan 2019, 06:54

Burpashii wrote:
06 Jan 2019, 05:24
keep_away0 wrote:
06 Jan 2019, 03:42
Burpashii wrote:
06 Jan 2019, 03:03
Https://Twitch.tv/sheikashii has a bunch on clips of insane burping and is currently streaming with the girl that burps in all of them. Just don’t be creepy obviously
Wait! Are you the guy that streams with her?
Yep. That’s me. What’s good? Been here on this forum for a LOOOOONG ass time but thought I’d make myself known lol.
Oh wow! Nice to meet you man! I've seen a couple of clips on your channel and you two honestly seem real chill! I hope your girlfriend doesn't mind the whole fetish thing. Both the burping and the farting (I saw the fart clip lol )) Hope to check you guys out next time you stream!

Burpashii
Posts: 7
Joined: 06 Jan 2019, 01:04
Gender: Male - Male

Re: Burps on Twitch TV

Post by Burpashii » 07 Jan 2019, 02:13

keep_away0 wrote:
06 Jan 2019, 06:54
Burpashii wrote:
06 Jan 2019, 05:24
keep_away0 wrote:
06 Jan 2019, 03:42
Burpashii wrote:
06 Jan 2019, 03:03
Https://Twitch.tv/sheikashii has a bunch on clips of insane burping and is currently streaming with the girl that burps in all of them. Just don’t be creepy obviously
Wait! Are you the guy that streams with her?
Yep. That’s me. What’s good? Been here on this forum for a LOOOOONG ass time but thought I’d make myself known lol.
Oh wow! Nice to meet you man! I've seen a couple of clips on your channel and you two honestly seem real chill! I hope your girlfriend doesn't mind the whole fetish thing. Both the burping and the farting (I saw the fart clip lol )) Hope to check you guys out next time you stream!
Nice to meet you too. Thanks! I just hope the stream convinced some people to accept it and to not be creeps in the future lol. We don’t always stream together but when we do, it’ll probably be noticeable by the thumbnail.

Burpashii
Posts: 7
Joined: 06 Jan 2019, 01:04
Gender: Male - Male

Re: Burps on Twitch TV

Post by Burpashii » 11 Jan 2019, 15:21


mjb
Posts: 98
Joined: 04 Jan 2010, 06:09
Gender: Male - Male

Re: Burps on Twitch TV

Post by mjb » 12 Jan 2019, 03:39

Thank you again to you and your friend, dude! Also, thank you for clipping this gem:
https://www.twitch.tv/thighsquish/clip/ ... ePermaSmug
Have a good one!

dittodood
Moderator
Posts: 345
Joined: 11 Sep 2016, 05:21
Gender: Male - Male

Re: Burps on Twitch TV

Post by dittodood » 21 Jan 2019, 01:49

ALRIGHT! It's time to kick off the week of comps! At least 1 new comp a day for this week. Here are 2 new comps to start off. You could call them updates I guess. Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1g4bjQIW9E Meow update
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzO4v6tRIoA solataire

I have a lot of new stuff coming from twitch! Some girls will have their names hidden depending on a few things like number of followers and how often they stream.
I don't mind my videos being used in comps or put on onedrives, that's fine. I just ask to not have them publicly reposted. I made them unlisted for a reason. That is all! :)

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... lymer=true
My Vids and Comps playlists

User avatar
Shadowboxer999
Posts: 130
Joined: 09 May 2015, 05:41
Gender: Male - Male

Re: Burps on Twitch TV

Post by Shadowboxer999 » 22 Jan 2019, 01:20

dittodood wrote:
21 Jan 2019, 01:49
ALRIGHT! It's time to kick off the week of comps! At least 1 new comp a day for this week. Here are 2 new comps to start off. You could call them updates I guess. Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1g4bjQIW9E Meow update
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzO4v6tRIoA solataire

I have a lot of new stuff coming from twitch! Some girls will have their names hidden depending on a few things like number of followers and how often they stream.
!!!! lets go dude, thanks for your hard work as always. who is in the coming line up?

keep_away0
Posts: 54
Joined: 14 Aug 2017, 08:30
Gender: None specified - None specified

Re: Burps on Twitch TV

Post by keep_away0 » 22 Jan 2019, 01:33

Ikr! Ditto should honestly get an award for the hard work he does

dittodood
Moderator
Posts: 345
Joined: 11 Sep 2016, 05:21
Gender: Male - Male

Re: Burps on Twitch TV

Post by dittodood » 22 Jan 2019, 02:40

Shadowboxer999 wrote:
22 Jan 2019, 01:20
dittodood wrote:
21 Jan 2019, 01:49
ALRIGHT! It's time to kick off the week of comps! At least 1 new comp a day for this week. Here are 2 new comps to start off. You could call them updates I guess. Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1g4bjQIW9E Meow update
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzO4v6tRIoA solataire

I have a lot of new stuff coming from twitch! Some girls will have their names hidden depending on a few things like number of followers and how often they stream.
!!!! lets go dude, thanks for your hard work as always. who is in the coming line up?

Mostly some NEW twitch as well as new material from some familiar ones. There will also be a mix of some youtube girl comps.
I don't mind my videos being used in comps or put on onedrives, that's fine. I just ask to not have them publicly reposted. I made them unlisted for a reason. That is all! :)

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... lymer=true
My Vids and Comps playlists

dittodood
Moderator
Posts: 345
Joined: 11 Sep 2016, 05:21
Gender: Male - Male

Re: Burps on Twitch TV

Post by dittodood » 22 Jan 2019, 02:41

keep_away0 wrote:
22 Jan 2019, 01:33
Ikr! Ditto should honestly get an award for the hard work he does
Thank you :D
I don't mind my videos being used in comps or put on onedrives, that's fine. I just ask to not have them publicly reposted. I made them unlisted for a reason. That is all! :)

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... lymer=true
My Vids and Comps playlists

jeanmarcbar
Posts: 21
Joined: 09 Oct 2018, 06:44
Gender: Male - Male

Re: Burps on Twitch TV

Post by jeanmarcbar » 22 Jan 2019, 05:40

dittodood wrote:
22 Jan 2019, 02:41
keep_away0 wrote:
22 Jan 2019, 01:33
Ikr! Ditto should honestly get an award for the hard work he does
Thank you :D
Thank to you you re the best

Post Reply