List of burps in the media

Any videos or threads that don't fit into the other forums.
Milla10
Posts: 279
Joined: 27 Oct 2014, 23:53
Gender: Male - Male

Re: List of burps in the media

Post by Milla10 » 08 Nov 2018, 22:01


euronymous_oystein
Posts: 89
Joined: 15 Oct 2013, 11:59
Location: USA
Gender: Male - Male

Re: List of burps in the media

Post by euronymous_oystein » 11 Nov 2018, 02:13

You mess with the best, you die like the rest.

ThatGuy26
Posts: 165
Joined: 13 Apr 2015, 00:15
Gender: Male - Male

Re: List of burps in the media

Post by ThatGuy26 » 11 Nov 2018, 10:07

_chrisean has a few burps in her second Instagram story and one pretty big one at 8:10, could someone either record the burps or tell me how to please

dittodood
Posts: 334
Joined: 11 Sep 2016, 05:21
Gender: Male - Male

Re: List of burps in the media

Post by dittodood » 11 Nov 2018, 12:14

ThatGuy26 wrote:
11 Nov 2018, 10:07
_chrisean has a few burps in her second Instagram story and one pretty big one at 8:10, could someone either record the burps or tell me how to please
Are there ever links to these instagram stories? I can never find them.
I don't mind my videos being used in comps or put on onedrives, that's fine. I just ask to not have them publicly reposted. I made them unlisted for a reason. That is all! :)

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... lymer=true
My Vids and Comps playlists

ThatGuy26
Posts: 165
Joined: 13 Apr 2015, 00:15
Gender: Male - Male

Re: List of burps in the media

Post by ThatGuy26 » 11 Nov 2018, 15:30

dittodood wrote:
11 Nov 2018, 12:14
ThatGuy26 wrote:
11 Nov 2018, 10:07
_chrisean has a few burps in her second Instagram story and one pretty big one at 8:10, could someone either record the burps or tell me how to please
Are there ever links to these instagram stories? I can never find them.
You go on their page and then click their profile picture, they last for 24 hours

hrothgar
Posts: 103
Joined: 19 May 2013, 12:40
Gender: Male - Male

Re: List of burps in the media

Post by hrothgar » 11 Nov 2018, 19:51

ThatGuy26 wrote:
11 Nov 2018, 10:07
_chrisean has a few burps in her second Instagram story and one pretty big one at 8:10, could someone either record the burps or tell me how to please
1. Install this browser extension: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/deta ... kilneffhmf or a similar extension if you're using a different browser;
2. Follow her;
3. Use the extension to download the audio and video files separately;
4. Merge them.

2nd live: https://drive.google.com/open?id=14Td_U ... xnKOOlf1NP

12veS
Posts: 123
Joined: 29 Jan 2012, 10:54
Gender: Male - Male

Re: List of burps in the media

Post by 12veS » 13 Nov 2018, 01:22

lahartselle has a good one again among her insta stories. Only two hours left to view.

Milla10
Posts: 279
Joined: 27 Oct 2014, 23:53
Gender: Male - Male

Re: List of burps in the media

Post by Milla10 » 13 Nov 2018, 03:29

12veS wrote:
13 Nov 2018, 01:22
lahartselle has a good one again among her insta stories. Only two hours left to view.
Here it is unlisted on Youtube.

https://youtu.be/RxJuC3zEfRo

Thenumberofthebeast
Posts: 208
Joined: 06 Apr 2012, 17:18
Gender: Male - Male

Re: List of burps in the media

Post by Thenumberofthebeast » 14 Nov 2018, 04:00

Milla10 wrote:
13 Nov 2018, 03:29
12veS wrote:
13 Nov 2018, 01:22
lahartselle has a good one again among her insta stories. Only two hours left to view.
Here it is unlisted on Youtube.

https://youtu.be/RxJuC3zEfRo
Incredible

“Did y’all hear that?”

I love it.

ThatGuy26
Posts: 165
Joined: 13 Apr 2015, 00:15
Gender: Male - Male

Re: List of burps in the media

Post by ThatGuy26 » 14 Nov 2018, 11:22

hrothgar wrote:
11 Nov 2018, 19:51
ThatGuy26 wrote:
11 Nov 2018, 10:07
_chrisean has a few burps in her second Instagram story and one pretty big one at 8:10, could someone either record the burps or tell me how to please
1. Install this browser extension: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/deta ... kilneffhmf or a similar extension if you're using a different browser;
2. Follow her;
3. Use the extension to download the audio and video files separately;
4. Merge them.

2nd live: https://drive.google.com/open?id=14Td_U ... xnKOOlf1NP
What could I use to merge them?

Post Reply