Just a quick message. Your profile may say "male" right now. You can change that to female or make it unspecified. The software oddly puts it on male for default. Go to the upper right corner and click your name and then click User Control Panel. On that screen, click the profile tab and it should be the first option to change. You should see male, female, and none specified. Thanks!

Burps on Twitch TV

Any videos or threads that don't fit into the other forums.

dittodood
Posts: 306
Joined: 11 Sep 2016, 05:21
Gender: Male - Male

Re: Burps on Twitch TV

Post by dittodood » 08 Sep 2018, 00:32

Ruffneck wrote:
07 Sep 2018, 02:18
dittodood wrote:
05 Sep 2018, 03:24
Yes, she's next. I need a little more material though.
Thank you for all of your work, highly appreciate it.

:D :D No problem, thanks for showing some love Ruffy!
I don't mind my videos being used in comps or put on onedrives, that's fine. I just ask to not have them publicly reposted. I made them unlisted for a reason. That is all! :)

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... lymer=true
My Vids and Comps playlists

oblivion
Posts: 40
Joined: 30 May 2011, 02:01
Gender: Male - Male

Re: Burps on Twitch TV

Post by oblivion » 08 Sep 2018, 00:52

Ayyyyy we out here:
https://twitter.com/_toriwood/status/10 ... 3305180160

But on a serious note two things:
1) Please be careful of where you share the compilations because when streamers find compilations of themselves burping, especially on pornhub, they could be weirded out by it, become hyperaware of their burping and just cut it out completely.

2) Please do not go into their chats and constantly beg them to burp or anything like that, they aren't models and sometimes you guys make them very uncomfortable with some of the stuff that you say in chat. Try and participate in chat discussions that aren't related to burping as well, some of you guys actually do that though so hats off to you!

theincadinca
Posts: 133
Joined: 28 Aug 2009, 21:38
Gender: Male - Male

Re: Burps on Twitch TV

Post by theincadinca » 08 Sep 2018, 00:55

oblivion wrote:
08 Sep 2018, 00:52
Ayyyyy we out here:
https://twitter.com/_toriwood/status/10 ... 3305180160

But on a serious note two things:
1) Please be careful of where you share the compilations because when streamers find compilations of themselves burping, especially on pornhub, they could be weirded out by it, become hyperaware of their burping and just cut it out completely.

2) Please do not go into their chats and constantly beg them to burp or anything like that, they aren't models and sometimes you guys make them very uncomfortable with some of the stuff that you say in chat. Try and participate in chat discussions that aren't related to burping as well, some of you guys actually do that though so hats off to you!
I have decided not to share any more compilations from now on for this reason. I have definitely proof that one guy was begging a girl that he could have known only from my compilation.

dittodood
Posts: 306
Joined: 11 Sep 2016, 05:21
Gender: Male - Male

Re: Burps on Twitch TV

Post by dittodood » 08 Sep 2018, 04:13

theincadinca wrote:
08 Sep 2018, 00:55
oblivion wrote:
08 Sep 2018, 00:52
Ayyyyy we out here:
https://twitter.com/_toriwood/status/10 ... 3305180160

But on a serious note two things:
1) Please be careful of where you share the compilations because when streamers find compilations of themselves burping, especially on pornhub, they could be weirded out by it, become hyperaware of their burping and just cut it out completely.

2) Please do not go into their chats and constantly beg them to burp or anything like that, they aren't models and sometimes you guys make them very uncomfortable with some of the stuff that you say in chat. Try and participate in chat discussions that aren't related to burping as well, some of you guys actually do that though so hats off to you!
I have decided not to share any more compilations from now on for this reason. I have definitely proof that one guy was begging a girl that he could have known only from my compilation.

Wow is it that hard to not be retarded? Smh. What are they trying to accomplish?
I don't mind my videos being used in comps or put on onedrives, that's fine. I just ask to not have them publicly reposted. I made them unlisted for a reason. That is all! :)

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... lymer=true
My Vids and Comps playlists

dittodood
Posts: 306
Joined: 11 Sep 2016, 05:21
Gender: Male - Male

Re: Burps on Twitch TV

Post by dittodood » 08 Sep 2018, 04:13

theincadinca wrote:
08 Sep 2018, 00:55
oblivion wrote:
08 Sep 2018, 00:52
Ayyyyy we out here:
https://twitter.com/_toriwood/status/10 ... 3305180160

But on a serious note two things:
1) Please be careful of where you share the compilations because when streamers find compilations of themselves burping, especially on pornhub, they could be weirded out by it, become hyperaware of their burping and just cut it out completely.

2) Please do not go into their chats and constantly beg them to burp or anything like that, they aren't models and sometimes you guys make them very uncomfortable with some of the stuff that you say in chat. Try and participate in chat discussions that aren't related to burping as well, some of you guys actually do that though so hats off to you!
I have decided not to share any more compilations from now on for this reason. I have definitely proof that one guy was begging a girl that he could have known only from my compilation.

Wow is it that hard to not be retarded? Smh. What are they trying to accomplish?
I don't mind my videos being used in comps or put on onedrives, that's fine. I just ask to not have them publicly reposted. I made them unlisted for a reason. That is all! :)

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... lymer=true
My Vids and Comps playlists

antneshea
Posts: 27
Joined: 21 Jun 2016, 23:16
Gender: Male - Male

Re: Burps on Twitch TV

Post by antneshea » 08 Sep 2018, 06:57

keep_away0 wrote:
01 Sep 2018, 14:05
antneshea wrote:
01 Sep 2018, 06:00
https://clips.twitch.tv/SassyApatheticMonkeyBuddhaBar
howtomia doing it alot lately
Are there anymore timestamps from this stream or any of her recent streams?
https://clips.twitch.tv/ResoluteEagerMilkArgieB8
found at 2:13:45 somewhere around there.

antneshea
Posts: 27
Joined: 21 Jun 2016, 23:16
Gender: Male - Male

Re: Burps on Twitch TV

Post by antneshea » 10 Sep 2018, 04:35

https://clips.twitch.tv/AcceptableBreak ... oneyBadger sometime in 3:18:00 of the vod 🤔 they’ve been weak lately.

chos57190
Posts: 23
Joined: 13 Feb 2018, 15:18
Gender: Male - Male

Re: Burps on Twitch TV

Post by chos57190 » 10 Sep 2018, 15:17

Originally posted these on the Asian section, but came across this and decided to put them up here as well.

https://clips.twitch.tv/NeighborlyAmusedBananaOSkomodo
https://clips.twitch.tv/DarlingAcceptab ... eTwitchRPG
https://clips.twitch.tv/DirtyInterestingButterPanicVis 0:18
https://www.twitchmetrics.net/clip/Tria ... wlTebowing
https://streamerclips.com/twitch/domado ... adishANELE
https://clips.twitch.tv/LightBlushingSandstormSSSsss

다콩 (dakong)
https://clips.twitch.tv/SpunkyCloudyDolphinGingerPower
https://clips.twitch.tv/SarcasticVenomo ... cOMGScoots

고말숙 (GoMalSuk)
https://twitchstats.net/clip/Determined ... wNononoCat
https://www.streamerclips.com/twitch/hn ... etCurseLit
https://clips.twitch.tv/GoldenSingleAir ... estructoid
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CdebaIa-c14&t=1251s 20:41 (Technically not within Twitch, but she IS a streamer)

마루에몽 (Maruemon)
https://youtu.be/loRzOhaWEiI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MIqRZAxEP5M

박잔디 (Park Jandi)
https://www.streamerclips.com/twitch/pa ... PunchTrees
https://www.streamerclips.com/twitch/pa ... kapiPupper
https://www.streamerclips.com/twitch/pa ... HamPRChase
https://clips.twitch.tv/BlatantGlamorousGoosePMSTwin
https://www.streamerclips.com/twitch/pa ... eNononoCat
https://www.clipsoon.com/G1WYs46RM-U/video.html 5:31
https://clips.twitch.tv/BadSlipperyGoatCoolStoryBob
https://tgd.kr/clips/71442
https://clips.twitch.tv/StupidImpartialCheesecakeMcaT
https://clips.twitch.tv/OnerousDetermin ... uperVinlin
https://clips.twitch.tv/SweetBreakableOtterVoteNay
https://clips.twitch.tv/UglyWonderfulKu ... mmendation

유누 (Younoo)
https://www.twitch.tv/2sjshsk/clip/Obli ... ergyCherry
https://clips.twitch.tv/JoyousSplendidRamenOMGScoots
https://clips.twitch.tv/AmusedOnerousMousePogChamp



Oops, technical difficulties. Damaged links can be found in the Asian category... sorry!

Clayklay
Posts: 4
Joined: 20 Aug 2018, 22:03
Gender: Male - Male

Re: Burps on Twitch TV

Post by Clayklay » 13 Sep 2018, 11:48

Whatever happened to iamthydecoy? Has she burped at all lately? She was my personal favorite and it looks like she still broadcasts on the regular.

How do I search for her specifically?

Post Reply