Just a quick message. Your profile may say "male" right now. You can change that to female or make it unspecified. The software oddly puts it on male for default. Go to the upper right corner and click your name and then click User Control Panel. On that screen, click the profile tab and it should be the first option to change. You should see male, female, and none specified. Thanks!

When was the last time you've seen a girl fart?/Stories?

Videos that contain farting, or both burping and farting.
relief

Re: When was the last time you've seen a girl fart?/Stories?

Post by relief » 22 Apr 2017, 21:33

great experience! how did everyone else react? has that girl always been open about farting?

theoncomingfish

Post by theoncomingfish » 27 Apr 2017, 05:34

There was only one other person there and he just kinda laughed it off. The girl is fairly opened about most things, however farting doesn't really come up too much, not that she avoids it. Only other time she mentioned it that I can remember was when she was saying how, since her schedule was such that she tended to eat lunch right before class, she had mastered the art of farting silently during class when it got to the point she couldn't hold it. I believe the context of the conversation was that she was surprised that someone farted loudly in her class that day. At the time I was pretty surprised she shared that information but knowing her better now I know she doesn't really care what people know about her. That being said, she had never farted around me before the time from my previous story. At least not that I know about, but given what she had told me, she very well might.

relief

Post by relief » 26 Jun 2017, 13:26

one of my friends recently moved and is living alone for the first time and was asking me about the upsides of living alone since I've done it before and she has been feeling a little lonely in this new situation. I said how my favorite thing was being naked anywhere and anytime. She replied "Yeah, I don't really like being naked very much, so probably my favorite part has been that I don't have to hold in my farts anymore, I can just let them rip haha"
I was a little shocked because this girl doesn't typically talk like that, so I asked incredulously "you've been farting a lot??"
With no hesitation, she responded "Oh yeah, I've been eating a ton of lentils. It's been bad."

theoncomingfish

Post by theoncomingfish » 12 Sep 2017, 00:40

Well, I've got a new story as of today. I'm in a sort of comedy group at my college and three of us were reviewing some footage today. One person was at the computer and me and a tom-boyish girl were chilling on a couch near by. For the most part things were pretty quiet in the room since most of what was happening was editing without sound on. All the while this was going on, I kept hearing gurgles from the girl's side of the couch which I didn't think too much about at the time given that she had just eaten. At some point during the process however, I hear a short little bubbly fart from her. It wasn't loud enough for the guy editing to notice, and I'm not sure if she knew that I had even heard, but I imagine it was louder than she though it would be since she did let it rip in a near silent room. Not wanting to dissuade her from letting off any more, I didn't react to it but unfortunately that was all there was since shortly afterwards she had to leave to go to a meeting. As she was leaving, however, she did grace us with a short high-pitched burp. I don't know her too well, but I might look to spend more time with her if this is a normal occurrence.

relief

Post by relief » 20 May 2018, 15:30

was on the phone with my gf at the end of a long day and as she was talking I hear her voice strain a little and then a long fart escape. She sighs and continues the conversation, completely nonchalant. I said "omg was that your butt?" and she replied "umm yes, don't laugh at me!!!! I had to hold in my farts all day." It was so loud that I asked her if she had put the phone down by her butt. She said no, but explained that she was sitting cross legged on a wooden floor so it just amplified it

Georgij Zhukov

Post by Georgij Zhukov » 01 Aug 2018, 00:24

I think it was 2 years ago: we did a little camping in her garden (in tent I heard she and another girl burp different times); the morning after she let out a long SBD fart...the smell was very powerful (her farts are always smelly), she started laughing, and I was turned on. It's been marvellous!
Furthermore, many years ago, we were at the beach together, talking: suddenly she let out a little belch near me and fee min. later she farted (it was short and medium loud)...unfortunately we were outside and the smell vanished very fast

sizhappiness

Post by sizhappiness » 03 Sep 2018, 23:13

First of all, hello to everyone. I am a fart fetish from another country, not U.S or Europe. I was following this topic in this site and today I decided to be part of it.

I don't exactly know how and when my fetish started. However, I know that when I see beautiful girl, I always try to imagine how she farts and it gives me enjoy. To know that, even this super hot and beautiful girl farts gives me the pleasure. Fart, as a sound and smell, is a very disgusting thing and she, such princess also does that. And, when I watch the videos like girl farts on guys faces, I really like because humiliation/superiority gives me a lot of pleasure. Maybe, we could summarise it with one word: masochism.

Anyway, I unfortunately don't have a lot of experiences and I couldn't tell this fetish to any of the girl I have met and dated. I only have one specific memory with my women friend. She was my close friend and I must say that she has a great body. She has shaped butt and sometimes I catch myself to looking this great butt. Anyway, we walked a lot in that day and then returned her house. We chat a little bit and we were in her balcony. And suddenly, I saw that she stands his butts one cheeks and she pulls her face and pushed herself and farts really loud and almost 5 seconds. She was really close friend but it was the first time she farts near me. She said "I am sorry but you know I think I got cold today" and I said "No problem". I was surprised the fact that she did it in front of me, I try to find the smell of the fart but, it is quite sad, I couldn't. In the bed that day, I dream that fart and try to remember it again and again.

Now, I have a girlfriend and finally I told her my fetish and she doesn't seem to have a problem with that. She also said that she is really gassy usually but still, she doesn't have a encourage to fart in front of me still and says to me "I am shy on that". If there is any development, I will definitely write here because I really have advanced from here and want to give some return. :)

ghukairs

Post by ghukairs » 04 Sep 2018, 03:18

I have two stories, both about exes. Neither is too crazy but thought I would contribute something.

One of the first times I spent the night at an ex's, she had a bad cold, and was afflicted with gas caused by sugar-free cough drops. To give an idea of her appearance: she was a short, young, mixed-race brown girl, with long, straight, satin black hair, and a little extra meat on her bones, though she wore it very well. Her figure was very feminine, with soft thighs and a plump, shapely butt. Returning to the plot: her cold was really taking a toll on her and she fell asleep quickly as the little spoon. I drifted off too, eventually, but awoke a couple hours later to hear her moaning softly. I don't think she was awake, but she was suffering in her sleep. I held her in my arms, drew my legs in alongside hers, and began gently rubbing her back. She stopped moaning but her facial expression was one of discomfort; that was clear even with her eyes closed. I took this to be from her cold symptoms. After a couple minutes of this, she leaned away from me slightly, pointed her cheeks skyward, and let out a short, loud fart. As if relieved but not completely, she sighed impatiently and seemed to mutter something under her breath. She talked in her sleep sometimes and her muttering was totally incomprehensible, so I still assumed she was asleep, but I had a big grin on my face. I caressed her side reassuringly and snuggled in close. She returned my affection with a point-blank bassy blast of gas. Her facial expression softened a little after that came out. I was quite pleased and continued to cuddle. Over the rest of the night, she farted three more times, all right up against me: one was low and muffled, two were quiet airy releases. We never spoke about it but she spoke glowingly of how I comforted her that night. I still don't know if she was aware or not.

My second story is older, and my recollection less clear, but entirely true. This one involves a white girl, medium build with long, light brown hair and faded freckles. She had strong legs and a firm ass, but both were also a little thicker than normal, and she sported a slight muffin top if she wore a belt to dinner (she loved to eat and usually had as much as me, sometimes quite a bit more). That evening she was wearing a loose fitting sweater and tight jeans. I was working on a college essay and she had come over to my dorm room to wait for me to finish so we could Netflix and chill. It was an hour or so after supper; she was a bit bloated and had had a long day of work, school, and exercise. We talked intermittently while I worked; eventually though, she fell asleep sitting up against the headboard of my bed. I smiled when I noticed and continued writing. About twenty minutes into her nap, she shifted her legs slightly and a big bubble of gas clapped its way out her ass. I stared at her for a second and got a little excited. Her face was peaceful. No aftershocks manifested, so I went back to work, but took the headphone I'd had in my ear out to make sure I would hear any further farts. There were many: in the following fifteen minutes, she farted seven more times. Most were similar to the first, but a little shorter, and didn't make her butt cheeks clap. The penultimate poot, though, was top-notch; it was a deep, drawn-out gurgle of a fart. When I finished my essay, I woke her. She groggily asked how long she'd been out and I told her with a smile. She asked why I was smiling, and I informed her she'd farted eight times. She blushed and said, "I believe you; my stomach's felt funny tonight," and sheepishly placed a hand on her belly.

Hope these held your interest. They aren't super dramatic, but they're authentic, and I tried to tell them as best I could.