Just a quick message. Your profile may say "male" right now. You can change that to female or make it unspecified. The software oddly puts it on male for default. Go to the upper right corner and click your name and then click User Control Panel. On that screen, click the profile tab and it should be the first option to change. You should see male, female, and none specified. Thanks!

When was the last time you've seen a girl fart?/Stories?

Videos that contain farting, or both burping and farting.
relief

Re: When was the last time you've seen a girl fart?/Stories?

Postby relief » 21 Apr 2016, 23:41

yesterday was the best experience I've ever had with someone who I wasn't dating. After I got off work, one of my friends from college invited me to go to a mexican food place with her for dinner (yesterday was 4/20, so she was absolutely baked and ready to eat a ton). We got there, she immediately ordered some queso and a beer and started laying into the free chips and salsa. She drank her first beer quickly, seeming oblivious to the deep, rumbling belches that she kept releasing. Halfway through her meal (and third beer) she started slowing way down and complaining that she could not fit any more in her belly. A short blast of a burp escaped and she almost finished her quesadilla, but ended up giving me the last couple slices after telling me how she had worn loose pants on purpose, but now they were digging into her belly (they were high-waisted, but she pulled up her shirt to show me and the top part of her belly was peeking out over the pants).
Throughout all of this I am laughing and complimenting her burps when they are bigger than usual (that's just how we are with each other, always have been).
After leaving the restaurant, I decide to stop for some beer at a corner store. I grab a 6 pack and she ends up buying chocolate covered nuts, a big rice krispie treat, and a pint of ice cream. All this for someone who said just 20min before that they were too full to eat anything else! While we were standing in line to check out, she leans over and whispers to me "I've been having really stinky farts" and then makes a guilty face. I shake my head and laugh and then all of a sudden her fart reaches me. It's not too bad, but definitely funky and I feel bad for the people around us. Just before it's my turn to check out, she giggles and whispers "I can't hold them in."
I go up to check out and as I am waiting for my change her newest fart hits me. This one is bad. It's the fart of someone who has been getting high and eating junk food all day, and topped it all off with cheese, beans, and cheap beer at a mexican food place. I try to stop breathing and as I finish checking out I turn around and shake my head at her and whisper "oh my god dude you stink, I can't take it haha I'm waiting outside."
She met me outside and said "whew that last one was bad huh. I held them in after that."
I said "yeah those poor people in line, you were gassing them out! if you have anymore then please fart now, before we get in the car"
"nah, they won't come out now, but as soon as I get home you better watch out" she said, laughing at herself.
Once we got back to her place I sat on the couch and she got down on her knees to greet her dog. I pull out my phone to answer a text and hear a 3 second fart squeak out. I look up she is making a "omg who was that?" face but quickly starts laughing and I know it is her. She doesn't acknowledge it to me, but says to her dog "I am so sorry you have to smell my stinky farts tonight, I hope I don't ruin your sense of smell."

Definitely one of my top experiences. It's the best when girls are comfortable enough to just naturally fart around you. This girl and I have always burped around each other, but just in the last week she has started farting around me and it's been great. The first time was leaving that same mexican restaurant. She drove and was standing outside her car with the door open waiting to get in, even though I was already sitting down. I asked what she was doing, and she said "wait, I'm letting a fart out before I get in the car"

FreshAirLover

Postby FreshAirLover » 05 Jun 2016, 03:46

All of these stories are absolutely amazing and I love reading them! Here's the only experience I have with a girl farting, and it's kind of how my fetish with smelling girl farts began.

This happened about ten or so years ago when I was around 11 years old. I used to attend a daycare back then, and was friends with a lot of people. There was this one girl named Tiffany who was quite the tomboy, and she was definitely my best friend back then who absolutely loved farting (but I hadn't known this at the time). Anyways, one day, all of us are sitting playing video games when I see Tiffany briefly turn towards me, smile, and wink. I had no idea what it meant, until about 10 seconds later, when the entire area began to reek of hot dogs and rotten eggs. Everyone was complaining about the awful smell and had backed up about 10 or so feet (except for Tiffany of course). I did the same, but realized I really liked the smell, so I stayed a couple feet closer to enjoy the smell as it lasted for a good 30 seconds. When I looked back on it after a year or so (after I moved away sadly), I didn't think much about it at all. However, when I was maybe 16 or so, I was thinking back on all the people I had met, and I recalled this experience. Thinking about it more, I realized I really enjoyed the sound and especially smell of just about any girl's fart. I think the reason is how taboo some people think it is for a lady to do something "disgusting" such as farting, so I absolutely love it when they fart. The sound is amazing, and the smellier they are, the more I get turned on by it.

Ever since then, I've always wanted a girl to fart in my face. Unfortunately, I've never had the opportunity to nor have I told anyone in person about this fetish. But this one experience I had was definitely amazing and I'll always remember it.

coolkid101

Postby coolkid101 » 05 Jun 2016, 04:31

That's an awesome story! What did she look like?

FreshAirLover

Postby FreshAirLover » 05 Jun 2016, 04:39

She was a little dark skinned, had pigtails, probably about the same height as any other girl her age, and a really great smile. She was also thin.

I'm kind of bad at describing people, so apologies if this isn't much.

coolkid101

Postby coolkid101 » 05 Jun 2016, 04:41

Sounds like you had a real winner there, FreshAir!

FreshAirLover

Postby FreshAirLover » 05 Jun 2016, 04:47

Yeah, I definitely did. She was a lot of fun to be around, and a really good friend to me.

theoncomingfish

Postby theoncomingfish » 26 Oct 2016, 21:28

So, I have had a couple of interesting experiences with some of my past roommates. The first one was one time when we had gone out to eat and then went to hang out at a friend's place for a while. She usually burps a lot after eating but didn't feel comfortable doing it in front of this guy I guess. You could hear her stomach making noises like she was holding in a lot of gas. Eventually we get back to our place and she goes to the bathroom to pee but I guess she had really been holding her gas in because as soon as she got in there there was a very loud airy fart that could be heard throughout the apartment. I was pretty happy to have had that happen.

The next one was with the same roommate. We were sitting on the floor playing a game (I think it was uno but don't remember) and I had said something that made her laugh to the point where she fell backwards and the force of that caused her to let out a couple short deep farts that kind of escaped in the pattern of her laugh which only made her laugh more. She was surprisingly unembarrassed by what happened which was cool. We still joke about it and call it the propeller incident since it looked like the force of her fart made her fall backwards.

The final notable one was a different roommate. We had just gotten back from class after a particularly hard day. She went and fell asleep on the couch while watching me play a video game. I didn't realize she was asleep, however, until I heard a noisy 3-4 second long fart come out of her. This happened two more times between then and when she finally woke up. Unfortunately it hasn't happened again although I still have hope.

Return to “Farting Girls”