Just a quick message. Your profile may say "male" right now. You can change that to female or make it unspecified. The software oddly puts it on male for default. Go to the upper right corner and click your name and then click User Control Panel. On that screen, click the profile tab and it should be the first option to change. You should see male, female, and none specified. Thanks!

When was the last time you've seen a girl fart?/Stories?

Videos that contain farting, or both burping and farting.
aspodilith

Re: When was the last time you've seen a girl fart?/Stories?

Post by aspodilith » 14 Aug 2014, 19:28

A good friend of mine (cute Southern girl) stayed over my house recently, and I made her a pasta dish with a good amount of beans and broccoli - she was too polite and constantly rushed to the bathroom instead of letting rip around me, but did let one silent one that smelt of burning vegetables slip thinking I wouldn't notice. . . I've since been told that she has Crohn's disease and can let absolutely room-clearing farts if her intestines don't like something. Shame I missed out on that! Darn polite people.

MrStealYoGirl

Post by MrStealYoGirl » 21 Aug 2014, 22:28

So I've been wanting to post for awhile but haven't but I starting dating this girl kinda recently and as we got to know each other I had no choice but to tell her about my fetish. It just wasn't something I could hide very well. We've grown really close and she fully embraces it now, and as it turns out, she's really REALLY gassy. She farts and burps all the time when we're hooking up and just hanging out and she knows how much it turns me on and its amazing. When we're not together she tells me about how gassy she gets when she's in her room alone I just couldn't ask for a better situation. Stories to come :)

relief

Post by relief » 22 Aug 2014, 19:32

it's so great when girls are incredibly gassy just naturally. they get to be relaxed and comfortable and on top of all that, turn you on. my first girlfriend was like that, just belching and farting all the time around me. one time I asked her what she did before she started farting around me (she burped from the very beginning) and she said that she would just hold it in and it would hurt really bad and once she got home she would go to her bedroom and fart for like 20min just to let it all out. one time she said she got home and went to take a shower, and while she was in the shower she farted so loud that her dad came and knocked on the door asking if she was alright because he thought that she had fallen down.

can't wait for your stories! it's my favorite when girls are naturally gassy, and let it out for their own comfort

MrStealYoGirl

Post by MrStealYoGirl » 30 Sep 2014, 01:15

Okay so I decided to wait until I got a good story to post, and this one was way more than I was expecting. Also, just to put it out there. This was the first time that my girlfriend has ever farted FOR me. She has done it around me all the time, and I have smelled them when she has farted in her sleep before, but last night was a first. So she is at the library and she texts me saying she has a killer stomach ache. She was studying with some other girls and was getting gassy and the stomach ache came from holding them all in. She texts me again later saying she farted for like 5 minutes straight in the bathroom. Only temporary relief however. Her stomach got bad again and she couldn't stay much longer so I made plans to pick her up. As soon as we get back to her place, she farts like 6 times in a row and said she had more but didn't wanna push cuz she was afraid she was gonna pee herself cuz she really had to go. So she goes to the bathroom and also takes a shower cuz we were going to spend the night at my place. I asked her later and she said she was farting like crazy the whole time in the shower too. So she's farting a little bit on the way over to mine, and finally we get there. She says her stomach still kills and I can hear it making noise too. So I decide to give her a belly massage. As I push, she says it hurts, but that it feels good too and she can feel it getting things moving. She starts farting a little more often, maybe once every minute. The farts all smell the same, rotten. Not a strong pungent smell, but not the soft healthy smell that hers usually have. And as of now, none of these farts that I have heard have been small. Each one is about 1-2 seconds with some bass but kinda airy at the same time if that makes sense. After about 15 minutes and probably 20 or so farts, she has one HUGE fart that is like 5-6 seconds and really loud! I could see her stomach go down after it and she says she finally feels a little better. Already, I could not believe how much she had just farted and I had missed the ones in the library. I tell her that all those farts had turned me on and we started hooking up. As I'm going down on her, she let one go and it was right by my face and I could feel the air from it. She said her stomach was hurting AGAIN. I didn't even think it was possible. But I told her that I would go down on her for as long as she would keep farting on me. SHE AGREES! She massages her stomach to get them out and tells me every time one is about to come so i can move down a couple inches to her butthole and smell every single one as they come out. Every single time the air would blow on my face and make me flinch, but it was such a turn-on. I didnt like the smell but loved it at the same time. I was loving it. The best part was, they just kept coming. We did that for probably 20 minutes with a fart about every 45 seconds until we finally had sex. Afterwords, MORE STOMACH PAIN. I'm seriously so confused because she didn't even eat very much that day. We do the same thing again, 20 minutes, with just as many farts if not more. Finally she gets some relief. After sex again, she passes out pretty quickly. After about 5 minutes, I see her face make one of discomfort and she starts moaning in her sleep. I knew she was about to start farting again, which was hard to believe. But I still wasn't ready. These were monster farts. Loud as hell, 4-5 seconds each, and very airy. You could just hear how much air was coming out in each one. At this point I finally decide to start counting them. She did 14 of these monster farts in her sleep in about a 5 minutes span. She woke up after that and changed positions to sleep on her stomach and said that makes the farts stop. I stay awake for about 15-20 more minutes and sure enough they had stopped. Somewhere in the middle of the night though, she rustles and wakes me up by accident. I see her turn to her side and as soon as she does, 4 farts slip out right away. I fell back asleep and and in the morning, guess what? MORE FARTS. I wish I could have had this night on camera so I could see how many times she farted and watch it over and over. I was absolutely amazed. Between the library and that morning she must have farted over 100 times it seemed. She always knew about my fetish but I don't think she knew how much I liked it until last night, and hopefully this happens more. It couldn't have been more perfect. I hope that some of you can eventually have this happen to you too.

relief

Post by relief » 18 Oct 2014, 18:10

MrStealYoGirl wrote:Okay so I decided to wait until I got a good story to post, and this one was way more than I was expecting. Also, just to put it out there. This was the first time that my girlfriend has ever farted FOR me. She has done it around me all the time, and I have smelled them when she has farted in her sleep before, but last night was a first. So she is at the library and she texts me saying she has a killer stomach ache. She was studying with some other girls and was getting gassy and the stomach ache came from holding them all in. She texts me again later saying she farted for like 5 minutes straight in the bathroom. Only temporary relief however. Her stomach got bad again and she couldn't stay much longer so I made plans to pick her up. As soon as we get back to her place, she farts like 6 times in a row and said she had more but didn't wanna push cuz she was afraid she was gonna pee herself cuz she really had to go. So she goes to the bathroom and also takes a shower cuz we were going to spend the night at my place. I asked her later and she said she was farting like crazy the whole time in the shower too. So she's farting a little bit on the way over to mine, and finally we get there. She says her stomach still kills and I can hear it making noise too. So I decide to give her a belly massage. As I push, she says it hurts, but that it feels good too and she can feel it getting things moving. She starts farting a little more often, maybe once every minute. The farts all smell the same, rotten. Not a strong pungent smell, but not the soft healthy smell that hers usually have. And as of now, none of these farts that I have heard have been small. Each one is about 1-2 seconds with some bass but kinda airy at the same time if that makes sense. After about 15 minutes and probably 20 or so farts, she has one HUGE fart that is like 5-6 seconds and really loud! I could see her stomach go down after it and she says she finally feels a little better. Already, I could not believe how much she had just farted and I had missed the ones in the library. I tell her that all those farts had turned me on and we started hooking up. As I'm going down on her, she let one go and it was right by my face and I could feel the air from it. She said her stomach was hurting AGAIN. I didn't even think it was possible. But I told her that I would go down on her for as long as she would keep farting on me. SHE AGREES! She massages her stomach to get them out and tells me every time one is about to come so i can move down a couple inches to her butthole and smell every single one as they come out. Every single time the air would blow on my face and make me flinch, but it was such a turn-on. I didnt like the smell but loved it at the same time. I was loving it. The best part was, they just kept coming. We did that for probably 20 minutes with a fart about every 45 seconds until we finally had sex. Afterwords, MORE STOMACH PAIN. I'm seriously so confused because she didn't even eat very much that day. We do the same thing again, 20 minutes, with just as many farts if not more. Finally she gets some relief. After sex again, she passes out pretty quickly. After about 5 minutes, I see her face make one of discomfort and she starts moaning in her sleep. I knew she was about to start farting again, which was hard to believe. But I still wasn't ready. These were monster farts. Loud as hell, 4-5 seconds each, and very airy. You could just hear how much air was coming out in each one. At this point I finally decide to start counting them. She did 14 of these monster farts in her sleep in about a 5 minutes span. She woke up after that and changed positions to sleep on her stomach and said that makes the farts stop. I stay awake for about 15-20 more minutes and sure enough they had stopped. Somewhere in the middle of the night though, she rustles and wakes me up by accident. I see her turn to her side and as soon as she does, 4 farts slip out right away. I fell back asleep and and in the morning, guess what? MORE FARTS. I wish I could have had this night on camera so I could see how many times she farted and watch it over and over. I was absolutely amazed. Between the library and that morning she must have farted over 100 times it seemed. She always knew about my fetish but I don't think she knew how much I liked it until last night, and hopefully this happens more. It couldn't have been more perfect. I hope that some of you can eventually have this happen to you too.
duuuuuude that is awesome! I'm so happy that you've found someone that's into and also really really gassy. I hope there are more stories to come!
Here's one about the first time that my ex farted ON me. The night before, we had hung out at her place drinking beer and eating pizza, and she had been letting loose incredible belches. That morning, we woke up and I pulled her in close to me so that we could spoon; my crotch was up against her large, well-cushioned butt and my hands moved down to cradle her belly, still full and poochy from the night before. As I squeezed her belly, she reached down and stopped me, then nervously said "umm, I think I'm, uh, kind of gassy this morning..."
(At this point, she did not know that I actively enjoyed her farting. I had made it clear that farting was something that was totally natural, and she didn't need to hold it in and feel uncomfortable around me. in fact, I even thought it was kind of cute when girls farted. Luckily for me, she wasn't shy about bodily functions so she gladly took the opportunities this provided. However, even with my blessing to fart, she figured that there was a difference between farting around me and actually farting on me).
I said "oh, you have to fart? that's fine, go ahead." I could tell that she was a little surprised that I didn't want her to at least roll her ass in the other direction, but I'm sure it was hurting her to hold it in, so she went for it. I put my hands back on her stomach and felt it flex for a couple seconds, but I didn't hear or feel anything.
"Was that it?" I asked her.
"No," she said and then laughed nervously, "It's like...being shy now. I'm gonna try again."
This time I massaged her belly a little, pressing down from mid stomach and working down to low. She flexed again, and a long, beer-fueled ripper fart vibrated up against my crotch (it was a close cousin of this fart, and just as impressive http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0W81j7YJL4 ).
She laughed like she couldn't believe that had just come out of her.
Eventually, she relished her frequent morning gas. Once while we were spooning, she reached around behind to grab my butt and pull herself even closer on to me. She started giggling as she yelled "I'm gonna fart on your dick!" before letting out 2-3 blasters right on me. That kind of thing woke me right up, believe me.

Will_Wayne

Post by Will_Wayne » 21 Oct 2014, 19:23

There are really good stories here :-)
My gf farts often in front of me, and I fart in front of her. Few days ago we were naked in the bed, she was sleeping and I was against her back, my dick between her ass cheeks. I woke up few times ago but was loving so much this position... And she had let out a big fart (sounded like 1:49 here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gDSIYmF_ImM) while continue to sleep. I really enjoyed that !

relief

Post by relief » 01 Dec 2014, 20:20

One time my exgirlfriend and I had eaten a large dinner at an indian food place before heading back to her place to lay down and digest while I worshipped her swollen belly. she had let out low, rumbling belches throughout the meal, as she always did, but nothing overt because we were in public. as soon as we got inside her apartment, I lifted up her shirt to see her round, taut belly poking out over her jeans (now much too small for her). she reached down, undid the top button of her pants and slid a hand to the underside of her belly to give it a little pat, remarking that she was so full her stomach hurt a little. I was already turned on, and I took her hand to lead her into the bedroom. we started heading that way, but then she stopped, let go of my hand, and said "uh oh..." I wasn't sure what was going on, but when I saw her grab onto the kitchen counter and bend over slightly, I knew what was coming.
undoing her pants had given her digestive system the room it needed it let out some pressure, and she bent over further, her face scrunched up with the effort. finally, an incredible fart came ripping out of her jeans (it sounded exactly like this, actually, hearing this fart is what reminded me of this experience https://vine.co/v/OnjeUpiYEv1 ).
she straightened back up with a laugh and a smile on her face, for how great a fart it was and how much better she felt afterwards.

Sofia19

Post by Sofia19 » 24 Sep 2015, 19:31

Yo soy chica jaja y tengi fetiche por los pedos y amo tirarme pedos , asique bueno les cuento mi ultima situacion de pedos que vivi.

Fue anoche , estaba con una amiga durmiendo , bueno al menos ella si dormia , y estabamos cada una hacia un lado diferente en la cama y me dieron ganas de tirarme un pedo , sentis que era grande asique me prepare pero antes vi que mi amiga estaba tapada hasta la nariz con las sabanas , y se me ocurrio una idea , que se lo fume todo.. Jaja asique me tire el pedo que duro unos 4 segundos fue muy ruidoso y muy apestoso y vi como ella dormida se quejaba y soplaba jajaa hasta que me tire otro pedo y salio silencioso y ahi ella se destapo tosiendo y yo oli bajo las sabanas para comprobar y si fue de los pedos mas apestosos que me tire en mi vida jajaja

relief

Post by relief » 06 Apr 2016, 22:35

I work at a restaurant, and one day I had forgotten to bring my phone charger and my phone was about to die. Once the rush died down, I asked around to see if anyone had a charger on them. one of my friends, a petite blonde girl said that she had one in her car that I could use. As she was digging though her purse to find her keys, she said "you'll get to smell my car farts. I save them for when I'm alone in my car."
I laughed and she did too, but she wasn't kidding.
A couple weeks later, while we were talking before the shift started, she said "you'll never guess what happened this morning. I woke myself up...with my own fart. haha yeah it was a blast, just a big wind passing through me. It scared me a little until I realized that the noise was from my own butt. it's happened before and I always want to think that I dreamed it, but I know I actually didn't..."

Dracindahood

Post by Dracindahood » 07 Apr 2016, 22:56

relief wrote:I work at a restaurant, and one day I had forgotten to bring my phone charger and my phone was about to die. Once the rush died down, I asked around to see if anyone had a charger on them. one of my friends, a petite blonde girl said that she had one in her car that I could use. As she was digging though her purse to find her keys, she said "you'll get to smell my car farts. I save them for when I'm alone in my car."
I laughed and she did too, but she wasn't kidding.
A couple weeks later, while we were talking before the shift started, she said "you'll never guess what happened this morning. I woke myself up...with my own fart. haha yeah it was a blast, just a big wind passing through me. It scared me a little until I realized that the noise was from my own butt. it's happened before and I always want to think that I dreamed it, but I know I actually didn't..."
Wow man that was the best story I've heard in a long time, thanks dude! Feel free to post more!