Just a quick message. Your profile may say "male" right now. You can change that to female or make it unspecified. The software oddly puts it on male for default. Go to the upper right corner and click your name and then click User Control Panel. On that screen, click the profile tab and it should be the first option to change. You should see male, female, and none specified. Thanks!

When was the last time you've seen a girl fart?/Stories?

Videos that contain farting, or both burping and farting.
relief

Re: When was the last time you've seen a girl fart?/Stories?

Post by relief » 24 Feb 2014, 23:00

Dracindahood wrote:Okay relief sounds great, I'll tell you what happened last night.
I guess we need to get our girls to eat at Wingstop more often lol, ironically that is where we ate last night.
A couple horse after we ate my wife and I were sitting on the couch watching TV shows. She was sitting upright with her ass buried in the cushion and I had my legs propped over her lap laying down.
Suddenly I feel the couch start to vibrate, I look at her and then the start to here it cuz it got bigger, lasted about 5 seconds. She said there is gonna be a lot more cuz I feel rumbly.
There was. She had about 4 more of those before we went to sleep.
This morning at about 4 o'clock she had another farting fit but she was dead asleep. I caught the back end of it because we were spooning, but it was loud and violent enough to wake me up. So I waited before I went back to sleep to see if she would do it again. About 10 minutes later she did, it wasn't very long but it was loud as hell!
I went back to sleep with a boner and a smile on my face lol.
could you describe things more extensively than just "she farted, it was loud, it lasted x amount of time"? e.g. describe more fully the situation, the look on her face, what she said afterwards or before, etc.
refer to my previous post if you need a full example. it's just not worth it to me to type out stories if I don't receive detailed stories in return. I'm not trying to be a dick btw, just letting you know. For me, it's not just the simple fact that they farted that I enjoy, it's the situation around it. Like a time where a girl farted around other people and thought it was funny that the other people were grossed out is way hotter to me than just hearing "she farted a great big fart oh man it was big." Does that make sense? I hope I'm not coming across as a dick, because I do really appreciate trading stories, I just want to make it worthwhile for both of us.

This happened awhile ago, but my first serious girlfriend would tell me alllllll about her near-constant gassiness and indulge my fetish all the time. One day, her senior year of high school, she had gone to IHOP for breakfest before school and then went and got taco bell for lunch. By the early afternoon, she was texting me telling me how gassy she was and how badly it hurt to hold in her farts while she was in class. She was planning on coming over to my house after school, so I asked her to hold them in as much as she could in order to let them out later.
A couple hours later, she called me to tell me that she was pulled up outside of my house and that I should go out to the car. I asked why she couldn't just come inside and she said that if she stood up she couldn't hold in all of her gas. After hearing that, I ran outside to the car and got in the passenger seat. She looked over at me and motioned to look towards her stomach. It was swollen and tight against her shirt, and she had even had to undo the top button of her jeans. My jaw dropped, and then she asked if I was ready. I simply nodded, still in awe, and she scrunched up her face in effort and ripped a long, machine-gun-sounding, 6 second fart of massive relief. She sighed and said how good it felt to finally let some of it out, and then grunted and pushed out two more high-pressured, 3-4 second blasts that came flying out of her. Now that she could button her pants again, she did so, and we went inside to enjoy the rest of her stored-up gas.

zasraco

Post by zasraco » 27 Feb 2014, 21:39

relief I'll trade stories if you want

One time I was with my friend Emily. We were sitting on the couch and she was partially laying on her side with her ass pointing in my direction. She then goes "You might not want to sit there much longer." So I asked why, then she started scrunching her face up. It was then she farted. It was 3 seconds long and extremely bassy. She then started laughing and said "Trust me you will want to move, we just had pizza." I didn't move because it didn't really smell at first but After a couple seconds you could start to smell it and she said "I warned you haha."

torurules

Post by torurules » 15 May 2014, 08:01

I got my newly aqquainted girlfriend strictly for burping and farting I made a deal. Anyway, out of the blue she farted twice on the phone for me pretty loud but short and will rip them for me in both ends tommorow in my face! I am a lucky man!

torurules

Post by torurules » 16 May 2014, 09:41

Yesterday was awesome! I had my girlfriend fart in my face and lap. They weren't that big but she will do better today and I am getting her all gassy for me!

lilsnifferman

Post by lilsnifferman » 16 May 2014, 20:16

torurules wrote:Yesterday was awesome! I had my girlfriend fart in my face and lap. They weren't that big but she will do better today and I am getting her all gassy for me!
Congrats mate! :ymapplause:

torurules

Post by torurules » 16 May 2014, 20:22

lilsnifferman wrote:
torurules wrote:Yesterday was awesome! I had my girlfriend fart in my face and lap. They weren't that big but she will do better today and I am getting her all gassy for me!
Congrats mate! :ymapplause:
Thanks bro! You do not know how long I wait waited for this.

Dreamofgass

Post by Dreamofgass » 02 Jun 2014, 08:06

Well I saw my friends sister farting the other day. We were resting in his room, sitting on a couch. I was huging her from left wishing for burps (she does burp alot) but instead I got to snif a short but strong fart. Waifu material? I think yes.

torurules

Post by torurules » 24 Jun 2014, 20:18

Alright guys this is sort of related. Now my girlfriend is going to let me know when she and her stepsister are ready so I can come over and give them gassy foods and they are going to rip huge ones nonstop right on my lap and stink up the house but here is the problem. It will be one od f the best days of my life but here is the problem; I can't stop thinking about it and bringing it up and it annoys my girlfriend because I always talk about it. Whenever I hear great stories I need in on the action and she will involve me burt my mind is impatient and wants it now and wants to keep bringing it up but I know she will let me know when and nature will run itts course. Now what should I do guys? I actually have a real problem about not talking about burping/farting and my girlfriend gets annoyed when I bring it up too much but I can't stop! Like I am dying in suspense what should I do? I have real problems.

Casual

Post by Casual » 24 Jun 2014, 20:43

torurules wrote:Alright guys this is sort of related. Now my girlfriend is going to let me know when she and her stepsister are ready so I can come over and give them gassy foods and they are going to rip huge ones nonstop right on my lap and stink up the house but here is the problem. It will be one od f the best days of my life but here is the problem; I can't stop thinking about it and bringing it up and it annoys my girlfriend because I always talk about it. Whenever I hear great stories I need in on the action and she will involve me burt my mind is impatient and wants it now and wants to keep bringing it up but I know she will let me know when and nature will run itts course. Now what should I do guys? I actually have a real problem about not talking about burping/farting and my girlfriend gets annoyed when I bring it up too much but I can't stop! Like I am dying in suspense what should I do? I have real problems.
Just control yourself, you'll end up losing a promising thing if you don't. She knows you like it and seems somewhat cool with it but gets annoyed when you bring it up too often... The answer is quite simple, don't bring it up so often!
All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy

torurules

Post by torurules » 25 Jun 2014, 08:07

Casual wrote:
torurules wrote:Alright guys this is sort of related. Now my girlfriend is going to let me know when she and her stepsister are ready so I can come over and give them gassy foods and they are going to rip huge ones nonstop right on my lap and stink up the house but here is the problem. It will be one od f the best days of my life but here is the problem; I can't stop thinking about it and bringing it up and it annoys my girlfriend because I always talk about it. Whenever I hear great stories I need in on the action and she will involve me burt my mind is impatient and wants it now and wants to keep bringing it up but I know she will let me know when and nature will run itts course. Now what should I do guys? I actually have a real problem about not talking about burping/farting and my girlfriend gets annoyed when I bring it up too much but I can't stop! Like I am dying in suspense what should I do? I have real problems.
Just control yourself, you'll end up losing a promising thing if you don't. She knows you like it and seems somewhat cool with it but gets annoyed when you bring it up too often... The answer is quite simple, don't bring it up so often!
I know but it is so hard I have a really big problem and I am too addicted and that is all that matters to me and I constantly get butterflies thinking about it and dream about it.