Just a quick message. Your profile may say "male" right now. You can change that to female or make it unspecified. The software oddly puts it on male for default. Go to the upper right corner and click your name and then click User Control Panel. On that screen, click the profile tab and it should be the first option to change. You should see male, female, and none specified. Thanks!

When was the last time you've seen a girl fart?/Stories?

Videos that contain farting, or both burping and farting.
relief

Re: When was the last time you've seen a girl fart?/Stories?

Post by relief » 22 Apr 2017, 21:33

great experience! how did everyone else react? has that girl always been open about farting?

theoncomingfish

Post by theoncomingfish » 27 Apr 2017, 05:34

There was only one other person there and he just kinda laughed it off. The girl is fairly opened about most things, however farting doesn't really come up too much, not that she avoids it. Only other time she mentioned it that I can remember was when she was saying how, since her schedule was such that she tended to eat lunch right before class, she had mastered the art of farting silently during class when it got to the point she couldn't hold it. I believe the context of the conversation was that she was surprised that someone farted loudly in her class that day. At the time I was pretty surprised she shared that information but knowing her better now I know she doesn't really care what people know about her. That being said, she had never farted around me before the time from my previous story. At least not that I know about, but given what she had told me, she very well might.

relief

Post by relief » 26 Jun 2017, 13:26

one of my friends recently moved and is living alone for the first time and was asking me about the upsides of living alone since I've done it before and she has been feeling a little lonely in this new situation. I said how my favorite thing was being naked anywhere and anytime. She replied "Yeah, I don't really like being naked very much, so probably my favorite part has been that I don't have to hold in my farts anymore, I can just let them rip haha"
I was a little shocked because this girl doesn't typically talk like that, so I asked incredulously "you've been farting a lot??"
With no hesitation, she responded "Oh yeah, I've been eating a ton of lentils. It's been bad."

theoncomingfish

Post by theoncomingfish » 12 Sep 2017, 00:40

Well, I've got a new story as of today. I'm in a sort of comedy group at my college and three of us were reviewing some footage today. One person was at the computer and me and a tom-boyish girl were chilling on a couch near by. For the most part things were pretty quiet in the room since most of what was happening was editing without sound on. All the while this was going on, I kept hearing gurgles from the girl's side of the couch which I didn't think too much about at the time given that she had just eaten. At some point during the process however, I hear a short little bubbly fart from her. It wasn't loud enough for the guy editing to notice, and I'm not sure if she knew that I had even heard, but I imagine it was louder than she though it would be since she did let it rip in a near silent room. Not wanting to dissuade her from letting off any more, I didn't react to it but unfortunately that was all there was since shortly afterwards she had to leave to go to a meeting. As she was leaving, however, she did grace us with a short high-pitched burp. I don't know her too well, but I might look to spend more time with her if this is a normal occurrence.

relief

Post by relief » 20 May 2018, 15:30

was on the phone with my gf at the end of a long day and as she was talking I hear her voice strain a little and then a long fart escape. She sighs and continues the conversation, completely nonchalant. I said "omg was that your butt?" and she replied "umm yes, don't laugh at me!!!! I had to hold in my farts all day." It was so loud that I asked her if she had put the phone down by her butt. She said no, but explained that she was sitting cross legged on a wooden floor so it just amplified it