Just a quick message. Your profile may say "male" right now. You can change that to female or make it unspecified. The software oddly puts it on male for default. Go to the upper right corner and click your name and then click User Control Panel. On that screen, click the profile tab and it should be the first option to change. You should see male, female, and none specified. Thanks!

When was the last time you've seen a girl fart?/Stories?

Videos that contain farting, or both burping and farting.
girlburplover9

When was the last time you've seen a girl fart?/Stories?

Postby girlburplover9 » 13 Sep 2012, 04:11

So I was wondering if you guys had any contributions to the farting girls section. I for one would love to hear stories or sightings about it :) like when was the last time you've seen a girl fart? or your most pleasurable experience regarding the subject. Any stories?

My fart fetish is just as strong as my burp fetish, to me its one and the same, they just come out on different ends xD gassy girls in general, thats what im into 8) and I for one would like to see more contributions to this section.

Warlordx1234

Re: When was the last time you've seen a girl fart?/Stories?

Postby Warlordx1234 » 13 Sep 2012, 04:55

I have a few stories but I never really see any females farting much to my dismay.

My friend Sarah is a really gassy person in general and she doesn't care at all. (Which is awesome :D) A few times she'll burp and fart during our skype calls and at school lunches that we have and they are usually very bassy (My favorite kind) and her belches are usually the gurgly, wet sounding type. One day I was at her house hanging out after school and we had went to Taco Bell before we came back to her house about an hour later. The gas set in and it never left. She had these loud bassy farts that lasted about 4 or 5 seconds long.It stunk so bad but the smell didn't really bother me. Soon afterwards she drove me home and once again she kept farting in the car next to me! I almost was about to explode!
"I never cared about justice and I don't recall ever calling myself a hero... I have always only fought for the people I believe in. I won't hesitate... If an enemy appears in front of me, I will destroy it." - Zero

" My Sunglasses are custom made. Your new god deserves nothing but the best quality." - Wesker

"I am a Shadow, the true self. I will give you the truth you claim to hold so dear...the inescapable fact, of your death here!" -Shadow Teddie

girlburplover9

Postby girlburplover9 » 13 Sep 2012, 05:34

Warlordx1234 wrote:I have a few stories but I never really see any females farting much to my dismay.

My friend Sarah is a really gassy person in general and she doesn't care at all. (Which is awesome :D) A few times she'll burp and fart during our skype calls and at school lunches that we have and they are usually very bassy (My favorite kind) and her belches are usually the gurgly, wet sounding type. One day I was at her house hanging out after school and we had went to Taco Bell before we came back to her house about an hour later. The gas set in and it never left. She had these loud bassy farts that lasted about 4 or 5 seconds long.It stunk so bad but the smell didn't really bother me. Soon afterwards she drove me home and once again she kept farting in the car next to me! I almost was about to explode!

wow thanks so much for the contribution :) glad to see it.

DV123

Postby DV123 » 14 Sep 2012, 15:44

Awesome! Do you have any more stories about Sarah?

Warlordx1234

Postby Warlordx1234 » 17 Sep 2012, 13:09

DV123 wrote:Awesome! Do you have any more stories about Sarah?

Not really...We usually see each other over the summer so I don't talk to her very often unless it's over skype. There was one time when she farted over skype. They were pretty long and wet actually. But other than that....no other stories. >_<
"I never cared about justice and I don't recall ever calling myself a hero... I have always only fought for the people I believe in. I won't hesitate... If an enemy appears in front of me, I will destroy it." - Zero

" My Sunglasses are custom made. Your new god deserves nothing but the best quality." - Wesker

"I am a Shadow, the true self. I will give you the truth you claim to hold so dear...the inescapable fact, of your death here!" -Shadow Teddie

FartLoverToronto

Postby FartLoverToronto » 04 Dec 2012, 21:02

I love girl farts. I live in Toronto, Canada. I am quite serious about my fetish. I am also very eager to lick any sexy girl's anus, deep and long, and I will not ask for anything in return. I will love to talk with any girls in Toronto who may be interested. There is a lot to gain if you get in touch with me, that is the truth!

I have had some success in my search to meet ladies who would love to fart and watch me smell their farts. But I think the best was only a few weeks back. This girl Samy (not real name) was the prettiest lady I ever met in my life. We hoodked up on internet and she confessed that she was introduced to fart fetish by her ex-bf who loved smelling her farts. She has broke up with him long back but just cannot forget those kinky pleasures ever. We met up in a public place, in a coffee shop, just to make sure we would take the step to do it in real. We did really like each other and she told me she will call me soon and we will meet at her place. Two days later in the evening, I had the most pleasant surprise, she called to say she was very ready for me. I did not know what she meant by "very ready for me" till I was in her apartment for some time. She was very gassy because of something she had eaten and through the night she gifted me seven jewels of long warm farts. Each time she farted she would watch me smell it in the dressing table mirror just opposite her bed. We talked real dirty and I dont even know when I fell asleep smelling her lovely blonde head. I left in the early hours after putting a necklace around her neck that I had bought for her, her goodbye kiss never seemed to end...

We have met twice since and I must say, she is a very wonderful person and is in a very good position in her professional work. Awesome Samy, you are the best!!

NineCircles

Postby NineCircles » 06 Dec 2012, 03:53

Now you caught me. It was several years ago at my cousins house. Both are chubby kids and everytime the boy started to laugh, he farted. His sister started to laugh with him, then I just hear a loaded fart coming from her ass. She just laughed as hell that night. Damn, so vague memories... I wanted to see a girl fart soon.
Burp, the universal language.

Dracindahood

Postby Dracindahood » 20 Feb 2014, 20:51

Bump

relief

Postby relief » 21 Feb 2014, 00:07

drac, lets trade stories.

Sometime last year, I was over at my gf's apt. Both of us were starving and neither had the patience to cook something for dinner, so we went out and got Wingstop (chicken wings and fries) and came back to her place to eat them. We were about halfway through the meal when I heard a rumbling, bassy fart of about 2 seconds. It was mostly muffled by the couch cushions, but I still heard it and gave her a look of "what was that?" She shrugged and said "wings make me gassy" and continued eating. After the meal, we laid down, spooning on the couch to watch something on netflix. She had eaten a lot, so she asked me to gently rub her stomach while we laid together. She is fit, but had eaten so much that I could cradle her swollen stomach with my hands and jiggle it a little. If she had not been wearing yoga pants, she definitely would have had to unbutton and unzip her pants.
While we were watching who-knows-what, I felt her stomach muscles tense up, and so I propped myself up on one should to look at her face, which was tensed in concentration, teeth biting her lower lip and one eye scrunched up. I knew what was coming so I laid back down and pulled her by her hips even closer onto me. Sure enough, I felt the vibrations of her fart begin. It was the kind of fart that fights to get out at first, and then releases in a loud & powerful rush. It was easily a good 5-6 seconds long, and afterwards she let out a long sigh of relief and patted her stomach, making a dull thump or two because it was so full. I settled back in to watch the movie and knew that I was going to enjoy this night very much.

Dracindahood

Postby Dracindahood » 22 Feb 2014, 18:12

Okay relief sounds great, I'll tell you what happened last night.
I guess we need to get our girls to eat at Wingstop more often lol, ironically that is where we ate last night.
A couple horse after we ate my wife and I were sitting on the couch watching TV shows. She was sitting upright with her ass buried in the cushion and I had my legs propped over her lap laying down.
Suddenly I feel the couch start to vibrate, I look at her and then the start to here it cuz it got bigger, lasted about 5 seconds. She said there is gonna be a lot more cuz I feel rumbly.
There was. She had about 4 more of those before we went to sleep.
This morning at about 4 o'clock she had another farting fit but she was dead asleep. I caught the back end of it because we were spooning, but it was loud and violent enough to wake me up. So I waited before I went back to sleep to see if she would do it again. About 10 minutes later she did, it wasn't very long but it was loud as hell!
I went back to sleep with a boner and a smile on my face lol.

Return to “Farting Girls”