Just a quick message. Your profile may say "male" right now. You can change that to female or make it unspecified. The software oddly puts it on male for default. Go to the upper right corner and click your name and then click User Control Panel. On that screen, click the profile tab and it should be the first option to change. You should see male, female, and none specified. Thanks!

New Fart YouTube Channel

Videos that contain farting, or both burping and farting.
VictoriaTacos

New Fart YouTube Channel

Post by VictoriaTacos » 05 Sep 2018, 22:02

I have just started a new youtube channel and have already posted 2 fart videos (compilations.) I will be posting more in future, and am open to your suggestions. (I'll also be posting some non-fart content as well, so don't be surprised to see it.)

My channel can be found at :computer2: www.youtube.com/c/VictoriaTacos or :computer2: www.tinyurl.com/FartTube

Feel free to like my videos and subscribe to my channel to encourage me to post more fart content. :)

MackZack

Re: New Fart YouTube Channel

Post by MackZack » 09 Sep 2018, 17:34

Whoa sweet! Loved the videos!

Ever ate sugar-free candy? Those things make you fart like no tomorrow. If you eat a bag of sugar-free gummy bears, you could catch some serious good ones on camera.

Definitely subscribed. Looking forward to more!