Just a quick message. Your profile may say "male" right now. You can change that to female or make it unspecified. The software oddly puts it on male for default. Go to the upper right corner and click your name and then click User Control Panel. On that screen, click the profile tab and it should be the first option to change. You should see male, female, and none specified. Thanks!

New Fart Queen ! ONLY BIG and LOUD Farts !

Videos that contain farting, or both burping and farting.
ImMeganLive

Re: New Fart Queen ! ONLY BIG and LOUD Farts !

Post by ImMeganLive » 11 Oct 2017, 09:14

COMPILATION #16 IS READY TO JERK OFF TO!
Lots of your requests are fulfilled in this one as well!

FART COMPILATION #16 (7:30 minutes)
https://www.getindiebill.com/store/chec ... 9e89a5f5f4 (Free Video Preview included!)

► Butt naked close-up fart
► Farting while playing video games
► Baby powder farts
► Wet panties farting in the shower
► Farting on a car in a public parking
► Farting in the grocery store
► Farting in a plastic bag and popping it
► Farting on the toilet while giving a blowjob to my neighbor with a facial finish

Direct download links are under each video. FULL VIDEO LISTING : https://www.getindiebill.com/store/list/ImMeganLive
PLEASE USE THE ABOVE LINKS AND SUPPORT ME DOING MORE VIDEOS. I can loose up to 25% compared to other links I am also on like Clips4Sale, Manyvids, Iwantclips ... not to mention a few. This makes a HUGE difference for me ! Thank you!

PS: Please give me your comments, suggestions and thoughts on all of my compilations please! Please do not share them as well, this takes a lot of time, effort and money to shot them and this keeps me providing you guys with the content that you wanna see !
:x Kisses :x
- Megan

indianswag01

Post by indianswag01 » 11 Oct 2017, 23:58

ImMeganLive wrote:
11 Oct 2017, 09:13
indianswag01 wrote:
30 Aug 2017, 04:22
Everyone, while they are very promising videos for you fart fetishists, she charges an arm and a leg for all her products. There are 8-9 minute vids worth $30 and 5 minute vids worth $15-20. She charges $30 for just 5 minutes of a skype call and hundreds for just half an hour. In addition, she charges $2 per minute of sexting, which she doesnt have to respond. Save your money because it isn't worth it
First, I do not know you and never talked to you in my entire life
Second, by clicking my video links I posted in the above clearly shows that you are wrong and are only a hater
Third, my videos and cam shows are very cheap, cheaper than most models and in the average everybody elses charges. Simply check by yourself.

Stop hating.....

You most certainly have ma'am. And let me say that nobody is going to pay those rates. Otherwise they aren't fiscally responsible. I am not charging $2 for a minute of sexting where you literally dont even have to respond. And charging $4-$5 per minute for a skype call that doesnt even have to be good is frankly absurd. If you want to make a lot more money, you'd lower your rates buy even just $2-$3 and you'd give 5-10 second previews for a 10 minute video drives a lot more people to buy if they see what their paying for

ImMeganLive

Post by ImMeganLive » 12 Oct 2017, 00:05

indianswag01 wrote:
11 Oct 2017, 23:58
ImMeganLive wrote:
11 Oct 2017, 09:13
indianswag01 wrote:
30 Aug 2017, 04:22
Everyone, while they are very promising videos for you fart fetishists, she charges an arm and a leg for all her products. There are 8-9 minute vids worth $30 and 5 minute vids worth $15-20. She charges $30 for just 5 minutes of a skype call and hundreds for just half an hour. In addition, she charges $2 per minute of sexting, which she doesnt have to respond. Save your money because it isn't worth it
First, I do not know you and never talked to you in my entire life
Second, by clicking my video links I posted in the above clearly shows that you are wrong and are only a hater
Third, my videos and cam shows are very cheap, cheaper than most models and in the average everybody elses charges. Simply check by yourself.

Stop hating.....

You most certainly have ma'am. And let me say that nobody is going to pay those rates. Otherwise they aren't fiscally responsible. I am not charging $2 for a minute of sexting where you literally dont even have to respond. And charging $4-$5 per minute for a skype call that doesnt even have to be good is frankly absurd. If you want to make a lot more money, you'd lower your rates buy even just $2-$3 and you'd give 5-10 second previews for a 10 minute video drives a lot more people to buy if they see what their paying for
1- You have the wrong info
2- You are confusing me with a newbie, I've been doing this for many years and well known in the business
3- What I charge is what I am worth and what I offer. I can charge whatever I want, if you can't afford me, you can go see anybody else. Free country. Some charges less, others charges more.

Thanks for your comment though, you are free to look elsewhere if what I do and charges doesn't please you. I have thousands and thousands of satisfied clients over the years so far. It's a shame you won't be one of them :)

Happy continuation.
- Megan

ImMeganLive

Post by ImMeganLive » 20 Oct 2017, 01:56

COMPILATION #17 IS OUT!!!
AGAIN! I have done lots of requests! AND lots of never seen before farts! Enjoy !

FART COMPILATION #17 (8:30 minutes)
https://www.getindiebill.com/store/chec ... 137b9f0573

► Upside down farting with a smiley ping pong ball on my asshole
► Underskirt view farts
► Farting through an empty Scott Towel roll
► Cupping a fart in a plastic bottle and make you smell it
► Butt naked farts
► Farting on a guy's face while he's working out (Push-ups)
► Farting in a bag of chips
► Giantess fart on 3 little workers making my asshole their construction site
► Catching a guy jerking off and then farting on his cock until he cums

Direct download links are under each video. FULL VIDEO LISTING : https://www.getindiebill.com/store/list/ImMeganLive
PLEASE USE THE ABOVE LINKS AND SUPPORT ME DOING MORE VIDEOS. I can loose up to 25% compared to other links I am also on like Clips4Sale, Manyvids, Iwantclips ... not to mention a few. This makes a HUGE difference for me ! Thank you!

PS: Please give me your comments, suggestions and thoughts on all of my compilations please! Please do not share them as well, this takes a lot of time, effort and money to shot them and this keeps me providing you guys with the content that you wanna see !
- Megan

ImMeganLive

Post by ImMeganLive » 25 Oct 2017, 08:53

UPDATE !!!
ALL of my compilations NOW includes PREVIEWS and FULL DETAILED DESCRIPTION FARTS
Check them out and let me know what you think and which one is going to be your next one to jerk on :)
https://www.getindiebill.com/store/list/ImMeganLive
- Megan

ImMeganLive

Post by ImMeganLive » 24 Nov 2017, 19:55

COMPILATION #18 IS OUT!!!
AGAIN! I have done lots of requests! AND lots of never seen before farts! Enjoy !

FART COMPILATION #18 (8:30 minutes)
https://www.getindiebill.com/store/chec ... 2546e18f2d
► Sexy Jeans Farts
► Farting above you in a short pajamas
► Farting during my whole Yoga session
► Squatting & Farting!
► Farting toxic gas while i'm doing some work on my laptop
► Closeup legging farts
► Farts sitting indian style on the floor butt naked
► Spreading my naked butt and farting
► While on the phone with a friend, bringing my phone next to my ass and fart big time and saying I don't know where it comes from :)
► Closeup Jeans fart
► POV kitchen farting! I keep farting and tell you to come closer, on your knees and smell my fart and put your face in there while I keep farting !

***EXCEPTIONALLY THIS ONE TIME ONLY : You can get it from my Manyvids Store. I NEVER do sales on my Farts video but I just did now for the whole weekend starting now ! That's your chance to get as many as you'd like now :) https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/491714/ImMeganLive/ ***

- Megan

ImMeganLive

Post by ImMeganLive » 08 Dec 2017, 09:37

COMPILATION #19 IS OUT!
AGAIN! YES I repeat myself...but I have done lots of YOUR requests! AND lots of never seen before farts! Enjoy !

PREVIEW=> https://www.getindiebill.com/store/chec ... 6a23de10dd

FART COMPILATION #19 (8:30 minutes)
https://www.getindiebill.com/store/chec ... 6a23de10dd
► Underdress no panties zooming in to close-up on huge bubbly fart
► Butt naked in a 45 degree angle to a mirror for double ass fart shots
► Farting ass close to a fan to amplify the sound and the smell to spread my toxic gas all over the place!
► Leggings farts in an envelope to mail you my fresh fart smell along most likely with shit particles
► Farting in a baby doll during a skype call and excusing myself about it, but keep farting
► Chilling in my living room wearing a dress and drinking wine until a big one came up and I unleashed the earthquake directly into my glass to add a little bit of flavor to it! Do you think it tastes better ? You'll find out!
► Trying to blow a balloon with my farts butt naked
► Farting in leather shiny black leggings
► Farting doggy in light blue jeans
► Farting legs up in medium blue jeans
► Butt naked farts view from under

- Megan