Just a quick message. Your profile may say "male" right now. You can change that to female or make it unspecified. The software oddly puts it on male for default. Go to the upper right corner and click your name and then click User Control Panel. On that screen, click the profile tab and it should be the first option to change. You should see male, female, and none specified. Thanks!

THE NEW "BURP GIRL DRUG" CHANNEL

Intentional burping - Burping on command, burping contests, burping femdom etc...
SloopA

Re: THE NEW "BURP GIRL DRUG" CHANNEL

Postby SloopA » 05 Oct 2016, 08:40

I bet some of you don't agree, but when whoever it was said it NO ONE said anything. In fact others just agreed. That's one of the problems. No one stands against the guys who do wrong because they feel they won't stop or it's no point. We just accept it an inevitable situation. Then wonder why women deem us ALL as pervs and weirdos. We should all hold ourselves and each other accountable for not only what we post here but on youtube, facebook, twitter, instagram and other social medias.

ultrablue123

Postby ultrablue123 » 05 Oct 2016, 20:17

Damn, can't make on little comment without it getting analyzed to pieces.

Of course we who were critical understand why women lump as all together. That doesn't mean we have to be 100% ok with someone like Sara Mills' smug ass demeanor and comments, even if we understand where they are coming from (which I mentioned in the original comment).

Also, shit storm? People were just having a discussion. It didn't get nasty or anything like that.

Jimmy Gawker

Postby Jimmy Gawker » 06 Oct 2016, 07:35

ultrablue123 wrote:Damn, can't make on little comment without it getting analyzed to pieces.

Of course we who were critical understand why women lump as all together. That doesn't mean we have to be 100% ok with someone like Sara Mills' smug ass demeanor and comments, even if we understand where they are coming from (which I mentioned in the original comment).

Also, shit storm? People were just having a discussion. It didn't get nasty or anything like that.

I guess shitstorm was the wrong term for it, let's say argument, I apologize.

I don't even know why we're discussing that in this thread, and to SloopA: we're trying to do something about "guys who do wrong" that's why we're all complaining about what Gevani is doing, but it doesn't help too much.

Cheers

J
Mega: jimmygawker@gmail.com
OneDrive: https://goo.gl/PkgPrn
Google Drive: https://goo.gl/eSjrHR

ultrablue123

Postby ultrablue123 » 06 Oct 2016, 08:34

Jimmy Gawker wrote:I guess shitstorm was the wrong term for it, let's say argument, I apologize.

I don't even know why we're discussing that in this thread, and to SloopA: we're trying to do something about "guys who do wrong" that's why we're all complaining about what Gevani is doing, but it doesn't help too much.

Cheers

J

Word, dude. No biggie.

gevani004

Postby gevani004 » 10 Oct 2016, 00:15

gevani004

Postby gevani004 » 13 Oct 2016, 01:46

gevani004

Postby gevani004 » 28 Oct 2016, 04:26

acidshock0909

Postby acidshock0909 » 28 Oct 2016, 08:06

gevani004 wrote:https://youtu.be/tIU5-5LtIX0
https://youtu.be/qf1L9zJkKLU

Where would I find more of the first girl in video number 11?

Return to “Burping on Command and Burping Contests”