Just a quick message. Your profile may say "male" right now. You can change that to female or make it unspecified. The software oddly puts it on male for default. Go to the upper right corner and click your name and then click User Control Panel. On that screen, click the profile tab and it should be the first option to change. You should see male, female, and none specified. Thanks!

Poor girl

Intentional burping - Burping on command, burping contests, burping femdom etc...
pu_sh_it

Re: Poor girl

Post by pu_sh_it » 14 Jul 2016, 14:38

I dunno if I can be bothered to respond to your statements right now... maybe later. For now, what you wrote doesn't seem to have a very cogent message. And you might consider that it would be a poetic piece of justice for someone who is hassling others into burping contests to have their burps shared. Isn't that what she wants on some level when pushing for a contest, to have her burps heard, shared and garnering attention?
My avatar: Mistress Rouge is a champion, and you're going to hear her roar!

Guys, when you're responding to a post directly above your's, can you please quote like "^" rather than directly quoting the entire thing? Looks much nicer and tidier, thanks :)

SpasticSpecter154

Post by SpasticSpecter154 » 14 Jul 2016, 15:28

pu_sh_it wrote:I dunno if I can be bothered to respond to your statements right now... maybe later. For now, what you wrote doesn't seem to have a very cogent message. And you might consider that it would be a poetic piece of justice for someone who is hassling others into burping contests to have their burps shared. Isn't that what she wants on some level when pushing for a contest, to have her burps heard, shared and garnering attention?
By all means, if one wants to make burping videos/soundbites, but what I see here is someone pushing someone else into doing what they're not willing to do. It doesn't matter that they did it in the past, if they're not comfortable with it now (seeing as any video that has any content that one might have a fetish for tends to garner that unwanted attention, usually in excess, regardless of (and sometimes in direct response to) someone's age or upbringing), you have no right to tell them what to do.

I know that if I had put anything out there that I thought was funny and was suddenly bombarded with "do it again, that's so hot" and "this turns me on so much", seeing as this wasn't my intent, I'd probably be creeped out and would refrain from posting such content again. You've got to consider what this person wants, not what you want. I know that's a hard line to draw in a community that focuses on one's fetish, but it's a necessary step to not being an abusive, possessive fiend.

Not taking that step is what breeds the image that sexual gratification of any kind is a detriment to society because it creates a people who can't empathize with others.

I've seen people (women, mostly) being vilified by going against a community's wishes, even when it's beneficial for her health to do so.

pu_sh_it

Post by pu_sh_it » 14 Jul 2016, 15:49

I think for now and in this specific case, I'm taking a Libertarian stance on the issue. Suffice to say that if this plan does go ahead, the burps won't be broadcasted far and wide, but kept to a small, private circle.
My avatar: Mistress Rouge is a champion, and you're going to hear her roar!

Guys, when you're responding to a post directly above your's, can you please quote like "^" rather than directly quoting the entire thing? Looks much nicer and tidier, thanks :)

SpasticSpecter154

Post by SpasticSpecter154 » 14 Jul 2016, 15:52

pu_sh_it wrote:I think for now and in this specific case, I'm taking a Libertarian stance on the issue. Suffice to say that if this plan does go ahead, the burps won't be broadcasted far and wide, but kept to a small, private circle.
I think you're missing the point, but if I can't get you to understand, there's no sense in trying.

FNG

Post by FNG » 14 Jul 2016, 17:37

I was going to share this video too, I mean what gets these people going like that. Sure they are sexually stimulated by burping females but going as far as being angry and obsessive about it and harassing others is just insane. Pu_sh_it, are you shure that kayet91 is a female, I google searched the name and it seems this person comments on many different instagram videos challenging girls to burping contests. Judging by the way this person acts it seems impossible for it to be an actual female. Besides how and when did you get to hear this 'girl' burp and do you have 'her' skype as well? If you have all this knowledge then you must know 'her' pretty well. You could simply follow her on instagram.
However, I wouldn't recommend anyone getting obsessed with this person. If it is a girl who can burp like that then that's really cool, but there is plenty of content on the internet to suffice anyone's needs, so just let it go.

Casual

Post by Casual » 14 Jul 2016, 18:44

This is the third time this video has been mentioned on here. The other two times were merged into this thread viewtopic.php?f=14&t=7464
I'm far from convinced this person is a girl, pu_sh_it. I'm sure it's the person going by the name lance summers on vine, formerly known as laney square. The same pushy, want a burping contest type comments appear on there. Either way they need to give it a rest.
All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy

Jordan Ross

Post by Jordan Ross » 26 Dec 2016, 05:22

Seriously couldn't stop cringing. Really can't stand creepy fucks like this. :wtf:
:sodaburp: