Just a quick message. Your profile may say "male" right now. You can change that to female or make it unspecified. The software oddly puts it on male for default. Go to the upper right corner and click your name and then click User Control Panel. On that screen, click the profile tab and it should be the first option to change. You should see male, female, and none specified. Thanks!

Poor girl

Intentional burping - Burping on command, burping contests, burping femdom etc...
JWAPPEL

Poor girl

Post by JWAPPEL » 14 Jul 2016, 06:33

https://youtu.be/TYQCWNu7pGE
This vid is actually a pretty good example of the message we don't want to send.

justin99000

Re: Poor girl

Post by justin99000 » 14 Jul 2016, 07:04

:ymsigh: people like this honestly make me embarrassed to have such a fetish and makes me wish i truly didn't. it makes normal people with a kink look like creepers and makes it look like we cant control or be understood by people, when really anyone can be a pervy creep about any sexual kink however this one makes an already strange taboo thing sound even weirder. The rage that idiot showed also does not paint anyone in a good light
Writer, Photographer, Gamer, Video Game Designer (newbie), guitar and piano player.

JWAPPEL

Post by JWAPPEL » 14 Jul 2016, 07:12

Agreed.

SpasticSpecter154

Post by SpasticSpecter154 » 14 Jul 2016, 09:43

I think we really need to look down inside ourselves and not push the matter. Anyone asking for someone to do something they're not okay with is just as bad as the worst creep. You don't ask someone to gain weight for you; you don't ask someone to fart or burp on you; it's really as simple as that. They don't belong to you.

Sadly, I've been around fetish communities for a long, long time and I know how these sort of people work. It's never enough, they demand more. Eventually, they scare everyone away and then they throw a fit about how everyone is being selfish for removing themselves from a troublesome encounter. If someone removes their videos, you should probably respect that and move on. Don't try to contact the person demanding access to your fix.

Phantom
Administrator

Post by Phantom » 14 Jul 2016, 11:40

I feel like leaving a comment on her video asking if she'd like me to destroy this person in a contest for to teach them a lesson but I don't want to freak her out even more. I'd just love to somehow show that we're not all creepy idiots in a humorous or lighthearted way. It was just a thought. I think someone actually posted that already. :-?

I feel the same way you all do about this nonsense. :YMSIGH:

BTW, is this a guy or a girl? Kaye is usually a female name, right? It also says on that page that they love to shop. That sounds more like a girl than a guy or possibly a guy pretending to be a girl.
https://www.instagram.com/kayet91/

EDIT: I just watched the end of the video. Dear Lord, is this person ever an asshole. This type of thing ruins my day. I don't want to associated with people like that. X(

pu_sh_it

Post by pu_sh_it » 14 Jul 2016, 11:49

You're right Phantom, it's not a guy but a girl from Australia. So the other guys on this thread and commenting on the video are pretty far off the mark. She has an account on here but she's a bit of a lurker. I've heard her burp and it's amazing, I'm annoyed she doesn't share them publicly (her Instagram is private). Except for that one by virtue of the harassed Argentinian girl playing it on the video. I'll say this much for Kaye, she's not a perv, she just wants to have contests with other girls and prove she's the alpha pack leader of female belching. She needs to settle down though. I'd love for a different girl (or guy if they can fake it) on this forum to "go undercover", challenge her to a contest and download all her Instagram belches. Or even outright hack her to get them because her burps are just that good and everyone needs to hear them. But sadly most people on here are so apathetic, it's so hard to convince them to go out of their way so it probably won't happen. Obviously I say that knowing she might see this post and get wise to our game... might be worth it on the off-chance though. Kaye, if you are reading this, settle down with the hassling of other burp girls (calling someone a Nazi? WTF) and just share your belches. Make a C4S store, whatever. Just contribute positively to this forum and fetish.
My avatar: Mistress Rouge is a champion, and you're going to hear her roar!

Guys, when you're responding to a post directly above your's, can you please quote like "^" rather than directly quoting the entire thing? Looks much nicer and tidier, thanks :)

Phantom
Administrator

Post by Phantom » 14 Jul 2016, 12:14

You're absolutely sure it's a girl and not a guy emulating a girl? That did not sound like any female belch I've ever heard. Very deep!

What do you mean by "not a perv"? She doesn't get off on this sexually at all or that she doesn't usually push the envelope like this? Well, she's very good, but by no means the alpha female of belching if that was a typical example.

I'm definitely not going to steal something that someone is explicitly keeping private. It doesn't matter how big of an ass they're being. I don't think that's the ethical thing to do. I'm also not too keen on the deception route and it wouldn't change the fact that she wants the files private. We need a DayeThur level talent to bring her down a peg. :boxing2:

pu_sh_it

Post by pu_sh_it » 14 Jul 2016, 12:25

Yes, I heard her speak on Skype before and after belching and I fancy that I can detect any switcheroos for example having a guy burp and then her speaking. I'm pro :) And we NEED more deep female belches. I'm like a junkie, anything less than deep doesn't really do it for me any more.

No, it's like I said. She's just got something to prove and doesn't realise that the hassling puts people off. She could also make it more clear for them that she's a girl and not just some random guy/pervert. And YMMV on her prowess, I find her very impressive just like Aria Zathara who you were so-so on. We all have our own preferences.

You might feel that way ethically, but ethics are kind of loose in the fetish game, and hopefully someone else will seek to capitalise B-) No goldmine should remain untapped. I look forward to another person going to work on this, however unlikely it is to happen.
My avatar: Mistress Rouge is a champion, and you're going to hear her roar!

Guys, when you're responding to a post directly above your's, can you please quote like "^" rather than directly quoting the entire thing? Looks much nicer and tidier, thanks :)

Phantom
Administrator

Post by Phantom » 14 Jul 2016, 13:16

pu_sh_it wrote:Yes, I heard her speak on Skype before and after belching and I fancy that I can detect any switcheroos for example having a guy burp and then her speaking. I'm pro :) And we NEED more deep female belches. I'm like a junkie, anything less than deep doesn't really do it for me any more.

No, it's like I said. She's just got something to prove and doesn't realise that the hassling puts people off. She could also make it more clear for them that she's a girl and not just some random guy/pervert. And YMMV on her prowess, I find her very impressive just like Aria Zathara who you were so-so on. We all have our own preferences.

You might feel that way ethically, but ethics are kind of loose in the fetish game, and hopefully someone else will seek to capitalise B-) No goldmine should remain untapped. I look forward to another person going to work on this, however unlikely it is to happen.
That's good enough for me. I love deep belches as well. :)

Ah, OK. Fair enough! Agreed. She definitely needs to majorly tone it down. I do find her very impressive! I find a ton of belching girls impressive. I just don't think she's the very best if that's what she's aiming for. Doesn't mean she isn't amazing!

I don't see how the ethics change with the addition of a fetish. I'm sure someone will at some point. It's only a matter of time. :)

SpasticSpecter154

Post by SpasticSpecter154 » 14 Jul 2016, 14:24

pu_sh_it wrote:I'd love for a different girl (or guy if they can fake it) on this forum to "go undercover", challenge her to a contest and download all her Instagram belches. Or even outright hack her to get them because her burps are just that good and everyone needs to hear them.
False pretenses to outright invasion of privacy. Hmm...
pu_sh_it wrote:Obviously I say that knowing she might see this post and get wise to our game... might be worth it on the off-chance though.
Yeah, probably shouldn't define it as "a game"; really muddies the legitimacy of the whole affair.
pu_sh_it wrote:You might feel that way ethically, but ethics are kind of loose in the fetish game, and hopefully someone else will seek to capitalise B-) No goldmine should remain untapped.
:facepalm:
Remember when I threw out this piece of mind dribble?
SpasticSpecter154 wrote:I think we really need to look down inside ourselves and not push the matter. Anyone asking for someone to do something they're not okay with is just as bad as the worst creep. You don't ask someone to gain weight for you; you don't ask someone to fart or burp on you; it's really as simple as that. They don't belong to you.

Sadly, I've been around fetish communities for a long, long time and I know how these sort of people work. It's never enough, they demand more. Eventually, they scare everyone away and then they throw a fit about how everyone is being selfish for removing themselves from a troublesome encounter. If someone removes their videos, you should probably respect that and move on. Don't try to contact the person demanding access to your fix.
I didn't do that just to make myself feel good. This is meant to inspire those who seriously can't control themselves to strap themselves down for a second and try to think rationally. Screaming and bargaining that you might just twist someone to your whim isn't a healthy way to navigate the minefield that is life.