Just a quick message. Your profile may say "male" right now. You can change that to female or make it unspecified. The software oddly puts it on male for default. Go to the upper right corner and click your name and then click User Control Panel. On that screen, click the profile tab and it should be the first option to change. You should see male, female, and none specified. Thanks!

Cara Fradette Updates

Intentional burping - Burping on command, burping contests, burping femdom etc...
Ruffneck

Re: Cara Fradette Updates

Post by Ruffneck » 10 May 2016, 21:23

Can we just all enjoy the fact, that she's uploading videos again?
Yes, she probably will take them down, but there are a lot of people, who download that stuff as soon as it comes up, they won't get lost.
And yes, pu_sh_it is right with saying she's attention whoring with her antics, but who cares? I can't really see why we would complain about 7 good videos in a week (or less?).

And no, s-brou, I don't think it's a good idea to reach out to her personally.
Just enjoy this wave as long as it lasts.

Dreamofgass

Post by Dreamofgass » 11 May 2016, 00:41

Isn't it some kind of her kink? People wanting more and more and she is giving it and taking it back as she pleases? I was sure that's her point.

jingle

Post by jingle » 11 May 2016, 04:35

yeah I was actually beginning to think that might be something she might even get a kick out of.. I wouldn't be surprised..

It is what it is tho, if she posts, you guys know what to do, if she don't it's not a huge deal for me but i dont mind watching... which I guess is an upgrade for how i use to feel. i was much on Push side of thinking, probably even worse

s-Brou_96

Post by s-Brou_96 » 11 May 2016, 08:32

She made a burp taking video and I've never been more turned on by anybody burping except Krystynzilla

johnq

Post by johnq » 11 May 2016, 18:47

Yeah I don't see the sense in complaining, I'm just glad she's making videos

Dreamofgass

Post by Dreamofgass » 11 May 2016, 22:45

Besides you can get most of them from members of the forum. It's always a nice surprise when I find another dozen or so of her videos somewhere on the internet. I have to admit, she might not have the most appealing face, but her chub combined with ridiculously huge breasts does it for me. Also the fact she can burp really good on command and in so short amount of time is turn on on its own. I'm happy I have some of her videos saved and I don't really need any more. The "formula" was exhausted for me :P
Have fun and remember it's all just something to beat your meat to occasionaly and there is no need to get mad about it. The less you care about it the more you enjoy it.

Thatoneguy

Post by Thatoneguy » 07 Jul 2016, 18:45

She's doing stuff again. Grab those videos.

phosphlime

Post by phosphlime » 09 Jul 2016, 18:09

Just so you guys know, she has been posting quite a few videos recently. Here's her channel in case you want to grab them: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJ9VRy ... FPUEgkgAgw

Casual

Post by Casual » 09 Jul 2016, 21:14

This channel has no videos. Haha.
Did she just upload the four or were there more?
All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy