Just a quick message. Your profile may say "male" right now. You can change that to female or make it unspecified. The software oddly puts it on male for default. Go to the upper right corner and click your name and then click User Control Panel. On that screen, click the profile tab and it should be the first option to change. You should see male, female, and none specified. Thanks!

long LOUD burps

Intentional burping - Burping on command, burping contests, burping femdom etc...
newburpmember

Re: long LOUD burps

Post by newburpmember » 06 Dec 2016, 10:19

phosphlime wrote:Okay...you can stop spamming the board with it.
Not your cup of tea?

From what I could tell biancalala was very popular around here, and there hadnt been anything new from her in years. I figured people would be excited to hear the news, so I bumped a few of her threads. I was careful not to bump multiple threads within any given section, and beyond that, I conferred beforehand with an admin to make sure it would be alright.

I deeply apologize if this interfered with your enjoyment of Burp Fetish Forum.

Have a lovely evening!
Last edited by newburpmember on 06 Dec 2016, 10:57, edited 1 time in total.

phosphlime

Post by phosphlime » 06 Dec 2016, 10:25

You're spamming. Look it up.

newburpmember

Post by newburpmember » 06 Dec 2016, 10:50

phosphlime wrote:You're spamming. Look it up.
I wanted to make sure anyone who'd be interested in the new biancalala video had a chance to see it, and I didn't know who browsed which sections. The fact that there were threads about her in several different places made me think there would be interest, and I didn't want anyone to miss out. At the same time I made sure not to clutter any single board by bumping more than one thread per forum.

I've listened to what you had to say, and apologized for your inconvenience, but I'm not interested in debating it further.

Good day sir!

pu_sh_it

Post by pu_sh_it » 06 Dec 2016, 14:51

Speaking as a moderator, I think phosphlime makes a valid point. Whether or not you got the ok from a different mod or admin is pretty irrelevant, because the point is that the messages are redundant, therefore could be construed as pointless and also possibly annoying. Furthermore, I pointed out in another thread that the video is not new by any means and nor is Bianca back, active or making new burping content; thus your messages could also be interpreted as stupid (although a fairer interpretation might be "uninformed") from that point of view. Spam is defined as "Stupid, Pointless, Annoying Messages" and sorry to say but these messages seem to meet most of those criteria.

The way I browse the parts of the forum I'm interested in (and I would hazard a guess that other users have similar browsing habits) is that I look for new posts in each sub-board since the time I last visited. In today's case, mostly all I saw were posts by you on the same subject in most of the female sub-boards. This goes back to the idea of redundancy; one post would have been sufficient. Please bear this in mind in future. Also, please don't read into what we're saying as if we're saying it with a passive-aggressive or condescending tone. In my case I just wanted to point out the problems your posts were presenting, and why we like to avoid spam on this forum. Welcome to the community :)
My avatar: Mistress Rouge is a champion, and you're going to hear her roar!

Guys, when you're responding to a post directly above your's, can you please quote like "^" rather than directly quoting the entire thing? Looks much nicer and tidier, thanks :)

Fc burpcelona

Post by Fc burpcelona » 06 Dec 2016, 16:41

Are there any long and loud recently or any stories, that clip on page 1 very first post, girl wins belching contest makes my johnson so hard and delirious, anybody had any experiences of girls belching like that?

pu_sh_it

Post by pu_sh_it » 06 Dec 2016, 21:35

^ I edited your post to remove the (for you) usual aggressive insults and childish contempt for your fellow users. If we see you do that again, you're on your second formal warning and you can scarcely afford to get many more. This is an informal warning. Your move.
My avatar: Mistress Rouge is a champion, and you're going to hear her roar!

Guys, when you're responding to a post directly above your's, can you please quote like "^" rather than directly quoting the entire thing? Looks much nicer and tidier, thanks :)

Fc burpcelona

Post by Fc burpcelona » 06 Dec 2016, 23:00

Agressive insults?? You must be joking?? Ahaha, just some harmlesss banter, you r so self righteous, worst thing for this forum was you becoming moderator, power has gone to ur head

newburpmember

Post by newburpmember » 09 Jan 2017, 06:00

pu_sh_it wrote:Speaking as a moderator, I think phosphlime makes a valid point. Whether or not you got the ok from a different mod or admin is pretty irrelevant, because the point is that the messages are redundant, therefore could be construed as pointless and also possibly annoying. Furthermore, I pointed out in another thread that the video is not new by any means and nor is Bianca back, active or making new burping content; thus your messages could also be interpreted as stupid (although a fairer interpretation might be "uninformed") from that point of view. Spam is defined as "Stupid, Pointless, Annoying Messages" and sorry to say but these messages seem to meet most of those criteria.

The way I browse the parts of the forum I'm interested in (and I would hazard a guess that other users have similar browsing habits) is that I look for new posts in each sub-board since the time I last visited. In today's case, mostly all I saw were posts by you on the same subject in most of the female sub-boards. This goes back to the idea of redundancy; one post would have been sufficient. Please bear this in mind in future. Also, please don't read into what we're saying as if we're saying it with a passive-aggressive or condescending tone. In my case I just wanted to point out the problems your posts were presenting, and why we like to avoid spam on this forum. Welcome to the community :)
lol i'm sorry my man. as i said, my reasoning was that at the time of my posting, i was under the impression the video was new, and i figured lots of people here would want to know, and i thought perhaps there were members who visited certain sections and not others, and that by bumping a couple threads in different sections i might have a better chance of bringing them the news. seems i made a misstep, thanks for the information.

i also want to mention that i noticed (and i hope this doesn't seem redundant, because the main point of this post to address yours) that the site's funding may soon need to be re-upped. what can i say, i've become a huge bianca fan, and really want to see her videos. if you or anyone else have videos of hers that aren't available elsewhere, i'd be willing to sponsor the site. i'd offer video for video trades, but i'm new here and don't have any of my own. i'm also open to other suggestions.

thanks again for your response. i'm enjoying the message board