Anyone know who these belches belong to?

Intentional burping - Burping on command, burping contests, burping femdom etc...
BurpLearnerRedux

Re: Anyone know who these belches belong to?

Post by BurpLearnerRedux » 23 Aug 2019, 04:34

^Yeah, Victoria was an absolute beast at burptalking. I have the feeling she'll eventually make another video. Not sure Sarina ever will again, unfortunately.

s-Brou_96

Post by s-Brou_96 » 23 Aug 2019, 04:52

Nah. I’m almost positive Sarina stopped because she got married, didn’t feel like doing it, or didn’t wanna he known for it anymore. She was one of the few people I hoped would hang on a few more years before she outgrew it as she honestly just started producing the best content of her internet career in 2011 onward. But given that she had a bit of a rough life during that period and a little while before I totally understand her not wanting to do it anymore. On Victoria though do you know any other instances of her burp talking besides the vid I mentioned. I found pieces of that vid in a burp talking compilation that I was only able to watch a few weeks before it got deleted and I’d already seen the vids of the other girls it eas made up of. But Victoria really impressed me

BurpLearnerRedux

Post by BurpLearnerRedux » 23 Aug 2019, 10:59

^She did it in quite a few videos. There was one where she was burping the words to a song. They were really good, too.

Supersammzero

Post by Supersammzero » 07 Sep 2019, 06:10

Always was curious what sarina's been up to or any burp girl tbh lol.

I follow murroto on Instagram an she's got a kid an shit now so that's adorbs so hmm
Supersamzero is my Instagram

s-Brou_96

Post by s-Brou_96 » 15 Sep 2019, 19:01

I heard from one of the users here that Sarina stopped due to being married and some of the personal issues she had in the last