Anyone know who these belches belong to?

Intentional burping - Burping on command, burping contests, burping femdom etc...
SoaringEagle

Re: Anyone know who these belches belong to?

Post by SoaringEagle » 24 Jun 2019, 19:54

I think I’m leaning on this being a personal file that some lucky guy has. Back in the height of burping chatrooms and such, I had all sorts of files saved from contests I used to have with girls. I’ve always been good at meeting people, so I found it pretty easy to get them to burp. The fact that she/he said “did you miss me” just further makes me think it was something more personal. I’d love to get to the bottom of it though. Gotta say, I love the power of the burp right after she says did you miss me. That was all leftover and it’s incredible. Juliana is great at that too.

subliminal91

Post by subliminal91 » 05 Jul 2019, 01:53

Has anyone successfully contacted the uploader with this question?

BurpLearnerRedux

Post by BurpLearnerRedux » 05 Jul 2019, 03:41

^I've tried. He saw my message apparently but hasn't replied. I'm leaning toward it being someone who privately messaged him.
Last edited by BurpLearnerRedux on 07 Jul 2019, 04:29, edited 1 time in total.

SoaringEagle

Post by SoaringEagle » 06 Jul 2019, 15:11

Until I hear otherwise, I’m going to assume it’s a girl.
I’ve actually enjoyed creating a fantasy in my own mind about that sound file. I like to picture a super hot brunette I haven’t seen in a while, but she knows I have this fetish. And once we reconnect and it’s clear we are still interested in each other, she does this after taking her top off, with a huge grin on her face.

Don’t ruin it for me. Hahaha

subliminal91

Post by subliminal91 » 06 Jul 2019, 21:55

Damn, that’s hot. I too have taken a liking to pairing a picture of a woman I know irl with this clip. Still would be amazing to verify it, but nothing wrong with some imaginative work every now then.

reno911

Post by reno911 » 13 Aug 2019, 16:48

I hate to be a negative Nancy, but I firmly believe this is a guy that has been pitch shifted. I ran it through my own pitch shift app and bringing the pitch down definitely sounds more normal. That being said, it's just my opinion, but I'm guilty of pitch shifting guy burps to sound like a girl for my own pleasure so wouldn't surprise me if this guy did the same. Can you imagine though, coming home to that? Regardless if it's a guy or not, still makes me bulge terribly!

SoaringEagle

Post by SoaringEagle » 13 Aug 2019, 22:01

Dude exactly. It’s hot to hear for sure. But that’s why I create my own scenario. Fantasize about a long day at work, gf knows about the fetish and embraces it. And the minute you walk through the door she’s got on a thong and does that. If you really get into that fantasy and then listen to that and last more than two minutes, you’re a better man than I!

Burpashii

Post by Burpashii » 17 Aug 2019, 02:30

My guess is Sarina
**ATTENTION**
I have changed my name from Sheikashii to Kickash

A playlist of video streams dedicated to this forum with hundreds of burps titled BFF. https://www.twitch.tv/Kickash/videos

BurpLearnerRedux

Post by BurpLearnerRedux » 17 Aug 2019, 03:43

^It does kind of sound like something from an old Sarina vid tbh!