Just a quick message. Your profile may say "male" right now. You can change that to female or make it unspecified. The software oddly puts it on male for default. Go to the upper right corner and click your name and then click User Control Panel. On that screen, click the profile tab and it should be the first option to change. You should see male, female, and none specified. Thanks!

Burper girl in the making

Intentional burping - Burping on command, burping contests, burping femdom etc...
boredburpergal

Re: Burper girl in the making

Post by boredburpergal » 13 Mar 2018, 16:05

scholomance wrote:
10 Mar 2018, 14:42
Very nice burps
;;) Thanks

pianoplaya80

Post by pianoplaya80 » 13 Mar 2018, 17:06

You’re definitely getting better! It still sounds like holding back a bit, though. Use that diaphragm and show us what you have! Haha ;-)

boredburpergal

Post by boredburpergal » 13 Mar 2018, 20:36

pianoplaya80 wrote:
13 Mar 2018, 17:06
You’re definitely getting better! It still sounds like holding back a bit, though. Use that diaphragm and show us what you have! Haha ;-)
Hehe, thank. Good to know that I have a lot more to give then xD But just made a little mix of burps as a small celebration that my throat is a lot better now. It's just funny how all of the burps I made this time were all so very different from each other lol.

Other than that I hope you enjoy :3

https://mega.nz/#!53IjyZIQ!dtYf3_NPEZh8 ... pdWafIWiFg

Omnius

Re: Le 3 Cutie Burps

Post by Omnius » 23 Mar 2018, 12:57

boredburpergal wrote:
07 Mar 2018, 16:07
Hi! Just recorded 3 different burrrps and wanted to share. They all felt pretty good, but the last one felt the most satisfying lol xD Which one's your favorite out of these 3? Mine is the the last one :sodaburp: :ymblushing: :x

https://mega.nz/#!5qgEyS7a!b_almBvlkhMN ... vRusTMc4kY

Hope you like them and enjoy :)
The last one omg <3 that is your best burp yet I think! It sounded so satisfying and relieving! I love how it started off so airy then got so deeeeeeep near the end, and the sigh at the end was good too! You have such a great ability to get depth naturally, but your burps usually start off quite airy then go deeper as they come up. If you were able to get that depth from the start without the airyness, they would be even better!

Also I loved the 2nd one eventhough it was shorter, the way it developed and seemed to build up an get higher pitch, it sounded like it had some good pressure behind it and would have felt good to let out. I can just imagine your body relaxing as it finished. And the first one was cool in its own way how it sounded sort of wavy and wild like it was a bit out of control.

Omnius

Post by Omnius » 23 Mar 2018, 13:13

boredburpergal wrote:
13 Mar 2018, 20:36
pianoplaya80 wrote:
13 Mar 2018, 17:06
Hehe, thank. Good to know that I have a lot more to give then xD But just made a little mix of burps as a small celebration that my throat is a lot better now. It's just funny how all of the burps I made this time were all so very different from each other lol.

Other than that I hope you enjoy :3

https://mega.nz/#!53IjyZIQ!dtYf3_NPEZh8 ... pdWafIWiFg
I also think you have so much more to give too because you are still getting better and more confident everytime! I love how you try doing different kinds of burps too. My favourite one in this recording was at 0:18, it sounded so wet and unique and almost like it was beyond your control or even risky like it could have made you sick but you still powered onwards and did more burps eventhough they sounded quite unpleasant. What did they feel like? My favourite burps to hear are definitely the ones where you can say they felt good as you did them, the ones that feel the best and most relieving for you are usually the ones which I find the most satisfying to listen to aswell! But I have also found over the years that it's often the most nasty, wet or sickly sounding ones which are the most satisfying for the person burping to let out (which is why I probably love to hear/see those burps so much!)

boredburpergal

Post by boredburpergal » 11 Apr 2018, 16:25

Omnius wrote:
23 Mar 2018, 13:13

I also think you have so much more to give too because you are still getting better and more confident everytime! I love how you try doing different kinds of burps too. My favourite one in this recording was at 0:18, it sounded so wet and unique and almost like it was beyond your control or even risky like it could have made you sick but you still powered onwards and did more burps eventhough they sounded quite unpleasant. What did they feel like? My favourite burps to hear are definitely the ones where you can say they felt good as you did them, the ones that feel the best and most relieving for you are usually the ones which I find the most satisfying to listen to aswell! But I have also found over the years that it's often the most nasty, wet or sickly sounding ones which are the most satisfying for the person burping to let out (which is why I probably love to hear/see those burps so much!)
Aw, thanks Ominus. How they feel, well it's like a rumble going from my stomach through my thraot and then out. Like an massage I guess, hehe ;)

boredburpergal

Some Burps after being away for a whil

Post by boredburpergal » 11 Apr 2018, 16:58

Hi, just wanted to say sorry for being away for a while. a lot has been going on in my personal life, but now it's toned down a bit. So, here are 2 of my latest voice recordings. The first one includes some of my inhales, since I'd heard that some people enjoy hearing that as well I thought I'd try to leave them in this time :) The second one I just recently did today, but without including the inhales. Enjoy ;)

1. https://mega.nz/#!Fi5SgQwA!FeCRwFY33b_g ... 1DyIfJKOts

2. https://mega.nz/#!4igk1DxD!kkYCCRvMJCxh ... rZxWu-xhZc

justin99000

Post by justin99000 » 12 Apr 2018, 09:23

First link unavailable it says, fantastic as usual though I'm glad you are doing better and hopefully things are alright. Keep enjoying what you do and have a nice day
Writer, Photographer, Gamer, Video Game Designer (newbie), guitar and piano player.

boredburpergal

Post by boredburpergal » 13 Apr 2018, 08:35

Thank your Justin :) and thanks for telling me about the link! Think I fixed it so here's a new link to the first one

https://mega.nz/#!4n5BWT4K!FeCRwFY33b_g ... 1DyIfJKOts
justin99000 wrote:
12 Apr 2018, 09:23
First link unavailable it says, fantastic as usual though I'm glad you are doing better and hopefully things are alright. Keep enjoying what you do and have a nice day

justin99000

Post by justin99000 » 13 Apr 2018, 09:22

Yep works now, and anytime you've improved so much in the short time you've been practicing and it sounds like you've found something you enjoy doing. I hope you keep improving and having fun. If you ever want to chat or something sometime I'm happy to do so, have a great night :ymhug:
Writer, Photographer, Gamer, Video Game Designer (newbie), guitar and piano player.