Just a quick message. Your profile may say "male" right now. You can change that to female or make it unspecified. The software oddly puts it on male for default. Go to the upper right corner and click your name and then click User Control Panel. On that screen, click the profile tab and it should be the first option to change. You should see male, female, and none specified. Thanks!

Burper girl in the making

Intentional burping - Burping on command, burping contests, burping femdom etc...
boredburpergal

Burper girl in the making

Post by boredburpergal » 19 Feb 2018, 00:22

Hi!

At first my plan was to burp a little when I'm bored a share them, but now I wanted to use those bored burping sessions as practice cuz it's kinda fun lol. :) So, I thought if its ok, to make this as a place where I'd share some that I proudly made during bored practice burp sessions and show how I improve with my burps? And whoever wants to be there for the ride are all very welcome to hear my burps :)

I'm a newbie burper and I burp on command by inhaling and exhaling in one motion and gulp. So, if you have any comments or thoughts on my burps feel free to ask, give tips and tell me what you think ;;) I don't mind having a conversation :)

But other than that, here's an audio clip of my favorite burps I've made so far. I posted a few burps in an earlier post, and I think I've improved a little. The last burp is my favorite.

https://mega.nz/#!52pl0R4Y!P3nUFHuSZg1N ... BgF0x7eW38

Enjoy!

jeremytaggers

Re: Burper girl in the making

Post by jeremytaggers » 19 Feb 2018, 03:20

This may have became my favorite thread :D

boredburpergal

Post by boredburpergal » 19 Feb 2018, 12:17

OrganizationXIII wrote:
19 Feb 2018, 04:14
Is there any chance we can see what you look like? Or perhaps show an unlisted video of you burping?

Not to accuse you of anything personally, but there have been several users who have sent audio clips of them burping claiming to be female, when they were really male, or just using other audio
Em, I dunno really about that... I'm very iffy about posting videos since I really do value my privacy of getting recognized by my appearance. Sorry, I'm not realy comfortable with making videos atm. BUT I completely agree why you're sceptical of whether I'm a real female. There are tons of guys who lie about being a woman etc., but I'm not. Is their any other way I can proove that I am a female, cuz I all I can honestly say is that I am a woman? In a few days I'm gonna try to join wanna of the forums chats.

boredburpergal

Post by boredburpergal » 19 Feb 2018, 12:18

jeremytaggers wrote:
19 Feb 2018, 03:20
This may have became my favorite thread :D
I'm glad you enjoying my thread :)

vergalha008

Post by vergalha008 » 20 Feb 2018, 23:26

Wow, amazing! I had heard some of your earlier burps in another topic and it's really impressive how much you improved in such little time! At this pace you're going to become a pro in a matter of weeks haha. Keep up the burpage and thanks for sharing your practice with us. I can burp myself, so if you need any tips, I'd be more then happy to help 😊

boredburpergal

Post by boredburpergal » 21 Feb 2018, 11:23

vergalha008 wrote:
20 Feb 2018, 23:26
Wow, amazing! I had heard some of your earlier burps in another topic and it's really impressive how much you improved in such little time! At this pace you're going to become a pro in a matter of weeks haha. Keep up the burpage and thanks for sharing your practice with us. I can burp myself, so if you need any tips, I'd be more then happy to help 😊
Thanks Vergalha008, there is still a lot I have to learn but I'm happy that it seems that I've improved so fast. You're almost making me shy, lol :ymblushing: And all tips are pretty much welcomed :)

boredburpergal

Post by boredburpergal » 28 Feb 2018, 15:15

Hey! :)

Just tried out a few burps with some focus on the pressure part of the burp. A few fellow members were friendly and mentioned about trying to build pressure someway, so I thought I should try it out. Still haven't gotten the hang of it yet, but I had a giggle and it felt good to let it out. So, all in all, I had some short fun :ymblushing:

Enjoy,
https://mega.nz/#!MupByT4J!Kjrw15nCHkax ... K4L1DccQ-4

Ruffneck

Post by Ruffneck » 28 Feb 2018, 19:17

Good stuff!

Omnius

Post by Omnius » 01 Mar 2018, 23:25

Wow you are already really good! Keep up the good work, definitely keen to hear more of your talent and new burps you have been working on. You have excellent depth but also a really good texture! The more you practice, they better you will become.

Omnius

Post by Omnius » 02 Mar 2018, 00:50

boredburpergal wrote:
28 Feb 2018, 15:15
Hey! :)

Just tried out a few burps with some focus on the pressure part of the burp. A few fellow members were friendly and mentioned about trying to build pressure someway, so I thought I should try it out. Still haven't gotten the hang of it yet, but I had a giggle and it felt good to let it out. So, all in all, I had some short fun :ymblushing:

Enjoy,
https://mega.nz/#!MupByT4J!Kjrw15nCHkax ... K4L1DccQ-4
As always you did really good. A good way to build a bit of pressure is to try to let the burp out a bit slower too, try to hold it back slightly, by the end of it the pressure relief will be huge as if compared to just forcing it out fast or letting the air rush out so intensely. You are doing well, keep up the practice! You will be one of the best. You are taking advice from the people who know burps best. :)