Just a quick message. Your profile may say "male" right now. You can change that to female or make it unspecified. The software oddly puts it on male for default. Go to the upper right corner and click your name and then click User Control Panel. On that screen, click the profile tab and it should be the first option to change. You should see male, female, and none specified. Thanks!

Any girls like guys that burp and want to talk to a guy who loves a girl that can rip some huge belches?

Intentional burping - Burping on command, burping contests, burping femdom etc...

ronniemathis

Re: Any girls like guys that burp and want to talk to a guy who loves a girl that can rip some huge belches?

Post by ronniemathis » 06 Feb 2018, 02:21

I do! :x ;;)
Wanda: It's really nice of you to donate the rest of your chocolate Easter egg to the food bank, Zoe.
Zoe: Now lots of kids will get to enjoy it besides me.
Wanda: That must make you feel pretty good.
Zoe: Urp! :burp:
Zoe: Yeah, or at least it will once my stomach-ache goes away.
Wanda: Didn't I tell you chocolate scrambled eggs were a bad idea?
March 25, 2005
Baby Blues

RandomName

Re: Any girls like guys that burp and want to talk to a guy who loves a girl that can rip some huge belches?

Post by RandomName » 06 Feb 2018, 15:56

Hey, you can also message me if you want, but im not that good.

rom199991

Post by rom199991 » 13 Feb 2018, 19:43

ronniemathis wrote:
06 Feb 2018, 02:21
I do! :x ;;)
Hi Ronnie!! Its so rare to see that, can we talk? i would love to see your burp capacity :)

Jim.hhh2

Post by Jim.hhh2 » 14 Feb 2018, 14:16

Hi I’ve been using this forum for a while but never actually made an account so I’ve not really got a clue what to do like I don’t know how to message people haha. So if anyone could message me and help me out that’d be great