Any girls like guys that burp and want to talk to a guy who loves a girl that can rip some huge belches?

Intentional burping - Burping on command, burping contests, burping femdom etc...

ronniemathis

Re: Any girls like guys that burp and want to talk to a guy who loves a girl that can rip some huge belches?

Post by ronniemathis » 06 Feb 2018, 02:21

I do! :x ;;)
Wanda: It's really nice of you to donate the rest of your chocolate Easter egg to the food bank, Zoe.
Zoe: Now lots of kids will get to enjoy it besides me.
Wanda: That must make you feel pretty good.
Zoe: Urp! :burp:
Zoe: Yeah, or at least it will once my stomach-ache goes away.
Wanda: Didn't I tell you chocolate scrambled eggs were a bad idea?
March 25, 2005
Baby Blues

RandomName

Re: Any girls like guys that burp and want to talk to a guy who loves a girl that can rip some huge belches?

Post by RandomName » 06 Feb 2018, 15:56

Hey, you can also message me if you want, but im not that good.

rom199991

Post by rom199991 » 13 Feb 2018, 19:43

ronniemathis wrote:
06 Feb 2018, 02:21
I do! :x ;;)
Hi Ronnie!! Its so rare to see that, can we talk? i would love to see your burp capacity :)

Jim.hhh2

Post by Jim.hhh2 » 14 Feb 2018, 14:16

Hi I’ve been using this forum for a while but never actually made an account so I’ve not really got a clue what to do like I don’t know how to message people haha. So if anyone could message me and help me out that’d be great