Just a quick message. Your profile may say "male" right now. You can change that to female or make it unspecified. The software oddly puts it on male for default. Go to the upper right corner and click your name and then click User Control Panel. On that screen, click the profile tab and it should be the first option to change. You should see male, female, and none specified. Thanks!

Announcement

Intentional burping - Burping on command, burping contests, burping femdom etc...
Gassygracelynn

Announcement

Post by Gassygracelynn » 11 Jan 2017, 21:24

Hey lads and gents you may not know me because I change my name on here alot/ create new ones anyways... I'm here to let all you know that I'll try to post links of my burping videos every Thursday and Tuesday unless something gets in the way I'll let you know ahead of time.
Thanks, GassyGrace

phosphlime

Re: Announcement

Post by phosphlime » 12 Jan 2017, 03:02

Welcome back for the 20th time.

RevTragedy

Post by RevTragedy » 12 Jan 2017, 09:51

^^^ Don't gotta be a dick man.

phosphlime

Post by phosphlime » 12 Jan 2017, 10:40

No.

This account will be gone in a week, 2 weeks max. Who cares.

Gassygracelynn

Post by Gassygracelynn » 12 Jan 2017, 17:10

phosphlime wrote:No.

If you didn't care why did you comment. Let's just rant for a second I rarely see girls on here let along girls who post there burping videos or sound files for free. You shouldn't be rude about this be appreciative I actually wanted to post some links. If the fact I like to delete my account a lot bothers you then take it up with an administrator or whatever and get me removed. But if your attitude is so crummy with the who cares I don't have time for this. Next time think before commenting.

RevTragedy

Post by RevTragedy » 13 Jan 2017, 07:31

Gassygracelynn wrote:
phosphlime wrote:No.

If you didn't care why did you comment. Let's just rant for a second I rarely see girls on here let along girls who post there burping videos or sound files for free. You shouldn't be rude about this be appreciative I actually wanted to post some links. If the fact I like to delete my account a lot bothers you then take it up with an administrator or whatever and get me removed. But if your attitude is so crummy with the who cares I don't have time for this. Next time think before commenting.
Don't let morons like him bother you. The BFF community will always be appreciative of any content openly shared with us. If you like to delete your profile a lot that shouldn't matter! You do what's comfortable and works best for you, that's what matters. Don't worry about sour attitudes, just keep smiling and do your thing! We appreciate your presence here and thank you for your contribution. Hope you have a great day!

Gassygracelynn

Post by Gassygracelynn » 13 Jan 2017, 19:43

He's the reason I haven't posted any content yet not sure why I let that bother me thank you so much hope your days great you seem like a wonderful person!

burpaul

Post by burpaul » 13 Jan 2017, 19:49

Gassygracelynn wrote:He's the reason I haven't posted any content yet not sure why I let that bother me thank you so much hope your days great you seem like a wonderful person!
Exactly, that's the right spirit! And I completely agree with RevTragedy, I can understand that you like to have some more privacy by changing your account regularly. :) Please send us some nice contributions!

SpasticSpecter154

Post by SpasticSpecter154 » 13 Jan 2017, 22:17

I think it's a shame that people around here are only warming up to you because of what they think they can get out of you. If you were just talking about your experiences instead of sharing videos/soundbites, I guarantee nobody would be watching. That's the biggest problem with fetish "communities": no community, just storage.

If you feel comfortable enough to come back, that's fine. If you feel like leaving again, that's fine too. If you never post anything substantial, all the same. Don't let people degrade you to what comes out of your mouth.

Thenumberofthebeast

Post by Thenumberofthebeast » 14 Jan 2017, 04:18

^
Perfectly said