Just a quick message. Your profile may say "male" right now. You can change that to female or make it unspecified. The software oddly puts it on male for default. Go to the upper right corner and click your name and then click User Control Panel. On that screen, click the profile tab and it should be the first option to change. You should see male, female, and none specified. Thanks!

Belching stuffing girl looking to talk burpy!

Feeding, stuffing, bellies and BBW.
ChubbyChibi

Belching stuffing girl looking to talk burpy!

Post by ChubbyChibi » 16 Jul 2017, 01:29

Yup, me again!
Still really keen to talk about being stuffed and belching and such. I love to tell people about how stuffed and/or bloated I am. It's kinda hard to find someone as into it as I am that can hold a good conversation. And hey, if we get on, I snapchat my burps and belly! And I make private youtube videos that I'd love to share.

Don't be surprised if you say "hey lol" and don't get a reply. I'm only looking for people who are seriously into burping and such.

Also kinda getting into other gross kinks too... including vore!

So yeah, hmu! PM here
(EDIT: I had my kik on here, but due to so many rude people demanding I reply, I've taken it off. There are some in this community that are driving away girls that burp, like myself, and we just stop making content for you guys. So if you don't want free burp videos, go ahead and be rude. Demand selfies. Demand we do what you want. Demand that we reply instantly. See where it gets you. To those of you who aren't assholes, I'm sorry. I won't be talking with anyone for a while now.
Last edited by ChubbyChibi on 21 Jul 2017, 01:59, edited 1 time in total.
Gimme cake!~

HicBurpLover22

Re: Belching stuffing girl looking to talk burpy!

Post by HicBurpLover22 » 17 Jul 2017, 01:42

Sent a PM to ya.

Thenumberofthebeast

Post by Thenumberofthebeast » 17 Jul 2017, 14:16

Sent you a message! Looking forward to hearing back from you (: :sodaburp:

Blopper

Post by Blopper » 19 Jul 2017, 05:29

I sent you a PM. Would love to talk about burping with you & share a few burps of my own. :bigbelch: :sodaburp: :closedmouth: :burp:

Burpfan666

Post by Burpfan666 » 20 Jul 2017, 23:54

Sent u pm😘

Blopper

Post by Blopper » 21 Jul 2017, 11:36

ChubbyChibi wrote:
16 Jul 2017, 01:29
Yup, me again!
Still really keen to talk about being stuffed and belching and such. I love to tell people about how stuffed and/or bloated I am. It's kinda hard to find someone as into it as I am that can hold a good conversation. And hey, if we get on, I snapchat my burps and belly! And I make private youtube videos that I'd love to share.

Don't be surprised if you say "hey lol" and don't get a reply. I'm only looking for people who are seriously into burping and such.

Also kinda getting into other gross kinks too... including vore!

So yeah, hmu! PM here
(EDIT: I had my kik on here, but due to so many rude people demanding I reply, I've taken it off. There are some in this community that are driving away girls that burp, like myself, and we just stop making content for you guys. So if you don't want free burp videos, go ahead and be rude. Demand selfies. Demand we do what you want. Demand that we reply instantly. See where it gets you. To those of you who aren't assholes, I'm sorry. I won't be talking with anyone for a while now.
Sorry you were dealing with that kind of stuff. I don't like the idea of forcing/begging a girl to do something for the other person's enjoyment. If a girl wants to do something for a guy like burp for them, then that should be their decision. They can either do stuff like that out of the blue for giggles or ask if it would be okay to do it for the other person. Girls aren't little dogs that will do anything someone commands them to do in the hopes of getting a treat. Girls are people & should be treated like actual friggin people. At least that's my thoughts on the whole thing. I hope things will turn up better for you, as well as other girls that have to deal with that crap.

ogloko

Post by ogloko » 22 Jul 2017, 03:36

Everyone who was rude to you should be ashamed.

Ruffneck

Post by Ruffneck » 22 Jul 2017, 05:59

Don't give out your Kik publicly if you don't wanna deal with assholes.
A simple "send me a pm if you want my kik" would've done wonders here.