Just a quick message. Your profile may say "male" right now. You can change that to female or make it unspecified. The software oddly puts it on male for default. Go to the upper right corner and click your name and then click User Control Panel. On that screen, click the profile tab and it should be the first option to change. You should see male, female, and none specified. Thanks!

Burping after eating/stuffing (Bellies and BBW)

Feeding, stuffing, bellies and BBW.
maxconfusion

Re: Burping after eating/stuffing (Bellies and BBW)

Postby maxconfusion » 23 Oct 2016, 21:55

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KldkzbcmPGo
This one is awesome! Foxy Roxxie: 13:18-13:32
kotorrevanluver wrote:Idk how to use DM but message me if you want the link. I'll upload it tonight privately.

And wait aren't DMs the same as PMs? And is it me you're telling to message you or the guy before you? Even if I have nothing to trade?

kotorrevanluver

Postby kotorrevanluver » 09 Nov 2016, 02:45

Coming in hot with another compilation that's currently around 5 minutes. Once it gets closer to 10, I'll upload it.

Shadowboxer999

Postby Shadowboxer999 » 09 Nov 2016, 04:11

kotorrevanluver wrote:Coming in hot with another compilation that's currently around 5 minutes. Once it gets closer to 10, I'll upload it.

Link it here when you upload it :)

kotorrevanluver

Postby kotorrevanluver » 12 Nov 2016, 02:41

I'm looking to trade for this second one. This isn't the cheapest habit

kotorrevanluver

Postby kotorrevanluver » 23 Nov 2016, 20:53

My new compilation is 20 minutes. Here's the deal: It is comprised of just the burps cut from a large selection of clips. A few of them are on the internet, but most are paid for from clips4sale. If you want the entire compilation, please allow me access to all clips you have that involve BBWs burping. I'm trying to cut back on my spending habits, but still want to increase my collection and create more compilations.

!HERE!

Postby !HERE! » 28 Nov 2016, 08:00

kotorrevanluver wrote:My new compilation is 20 minutes. Here's the deal: It is comprised of just the burps cut from a large selection of clips. A few of them are on the internet, but most are paid for from clips4sale. If you want the entire compilation, please allow me access to all clips you have that involve BBWs burping. I'm trying to cut back on my spending habits, but still want to increase my collection and create more compilations.

I've sent you a PM :)

luminov

Postby luminov » 03 Dec 2016, 07:08

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNP8yglngZ8 1:05:55 There might be more in this vid, but I sort of just skipped around. Haven't checked any of her others.

BurpMaster39312

Postby BurpMaster39312 » 06 Dec 2016, 23:35

kotorrevanluver wrote:If anyones looking to trade, I've got a few compilation of just the burps of various BBWs/Feedees from stuffer31, clips4sale, and the internet. I have to put them all together but I can upload it privately to YouTube or something. (it's a lot of burps)

Send me a link too, please!

Return to “Bellies and BBW”