Just a quick message. Your profile may say "male" right now. You can change that to female or make it unspecified. The software oddly puts it on male for default. Go to the upper right corner and click your name and then click User Control Panel. On that screen, click the profile tab and it should be the first option to change. You should see male, female, and none specified. Thanks!

Chubby girl gaining weight

Feeding, stuffing, bellies and BBW.
Jude3

Chubby girl gaining weight

Post by Jude3 » 26 May 2016, 06:05

So I want to begin this by saying I have put on some weight...probably somewhere in the realm of 15 pounds in the last two months or so and I have to admit I am enjoying it. I have always wondered what it would be like to have a nice belly and I have finally decided to indulge myself. I don't plan to put on a ton more weight, maybe another 15 pounds to put me at about 160 pounds, but not much more, definetly no more than 170. Regardless I have to say I am so happy. All of the weight I have put on has gone right to my (growing) belly. My stomach has gotten quite round and I drink pop a lot during the day. I think it helps with my weight gain and as an added plus, i have been feeling really gassy.

Today in particular I felt especially big. I indulged a bit too much at a buffet night before last then came home and had some cake and ice cream left over from my birthday. My belly was so bloated that the roll I have developed at the bottom was hanging over the top of my jeans and I had to unbutton my pants. I didn't want to do much else besides sit down and rub my belly. I was so gassy though too, I couldn't stop burping and even rubbing my belly didn't bring much relief. Eventually I was able to get to sleep but even today I kept belching all day. I must admit though that I love it.

I am getting really chubby and being able to eat what I want has been grand.

kimblemania

Re: Chubby girl gaining weight

Post by kimblemania » 26 May 2016, 07:07

It's great that you are doing something that makes you happy! Keep on burping!
Call me John.

Dracindahood

Post by Dracindahood » 29 May 2016, 17:44

Yeah that's awesome! Feel free to share if you like!

Phantom
Administrator

Post by Phantom » 05 Jun 2016, 17:21

I have to admit that your weight gain story is extremely sexy. I never had a girlfriend who enjoyed it. I'd love to see a fit and trim woman start eating what she wants, packing fat on her body, and watch as the daily changes from each pound accrue. Where's it going to show up? Ass? Thighs? Belly? Breasts? Arms? Where am I going to see her jiggle and wobble? Where are my hands going to go to find that first handful? Damn. Where's that ice bucket? :))

And gassy? I'd be in heaven! That audiovisual display would send me over the edge. If that were my girlfriend, I couldn't keep my hands off her. #:-s

Jude3

Post by Jude3 » 21 Sep 2017, 04:22

Thanks phantom! I know it's been a while since I have been on and updated but I'm back and decided to update for anyone who wants it!

While I know in my last post on here (was it really over a year ago? Haha crazy!) I said I was not going to go past 170, but over the past year I really changed my lifestyle. I weighed myself this morning and I am at 197 pounds! It's insane, my belly has gotten huge, I am in a size 16 pants now (I used to be a size 6 or 8 about 1 and 1/2 years ago) and even the size 16's feel tight now! I love the way my stomach jiggles when I walk and my thighs rub together.

As I have gained too I feel like I have almost gotten gassier. Today I was eating lunch at McDonalds (a large coke, 2 Big Macs, a large fry, and a Mcflurry) and as I was finishing my stomach felt like it was about to burst! After taking a glup of coke I let out a really long deep burp, right in the restaurant! It completely snuck up on me, and even though I like burping, I was still so embarrassed!

SpasticSpecter154

Post by SpasticSpecter154 » 21 Sep 2017, 04:57

You're quite the storyteller, but do you have pictures to go with it? We may say we're adults but we behave like children here. A story is always better when the teller turns the book around for us to see.

Jude3

Post by Jude3 » 25 Sep 2017, 04:12

:/ I like telling my story, but posting pictures, even without my face makes me uncomfortable:/ sorry to disappoint!