Just a quick message. Your profile may say "male" right now. You can change that to female or make it unspecified. The software oddly puts it on male for default. Go to the upper right corner and click your name and then click User Control Panel. On that screen, click the profile tab and it should be the first option to change. You should see male, female, and none specified. Thanks!

Gassy Cocoa

Feeding, stuffing, bellies and BBW.
Sicarius

Gassy Cocoa

Post by Sicarius » 30 Sep 2017, 12:48

People will question the good about someone,
but will believe the bad without a second thought.

Recollect& Progress

Re: Gassy Cocoa

Post by Recollect& Progress » 07 Oct 2017, 00:41

Good lord, that is awesome. Thanks for sharing.

Black girls are incredible. I know this is borderline controversial, but I could swear that no other race can belch like them when they're in their element. The sounds their burps produce has a coarse volatility to it, along with a kind of sassiness that can't be matched.

I'm pretty serious. I've heard fair amount of crossover in sound quality with mostly all the other ethnicities, but it's like Africans have a distinctive sound they can truly call their own.

dittodood

Post by dittodood » 07 Oct 2017, 00:57

Recollect& Progress wrote:
07 Oct 2017, 00:41
Good lord, that is awesome. Thanks for sharing.

Black girls are incredible. I know this is borderline controversial, but I could swear that no other race can belch like them when they're in their element. The sounds their burps produce has a coarse volatility to it, along with a kind of sassiness that can't be matched.

I'm pretty serious. I've heard fair amount of crossover in sound quality with mostly all the other ethnicities, but it's like Africans have a distinctive sound they can truly call their own.
I'm working on the ultimate black girl burp compilation, you should like it a lot. Should be done in the next couple of days at most.

Recollect& Progress

Post by Recollect& Progress » 08 Oct 2017, 07:24

^ Sounds exciting! It feels like we haven't had a new compilation of belching ebonies in at least a couple of years.

dittodood

Post by dittodood » 14 Oct 2017, 04:28

Recollect& Progress wrote:
08 Oct 2017, 07:24
^ Sounds exciting! It feels like we haven't had a new compilation of belching ebonies in at least a couple of years.
Ultimate Black Girl Compilation!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLBH1ud ... e=youtu.be