Just a quick message. Your profile may say "male" right now. You can change that to female or make it unspecified. The software oddly puts it on male for default. Go to the upper right corner and click your name and then click User Control Panel. On that screen, click the profile tab and it should be the first option to change. You should see male, female, and none specified. Thanks!

"Excuse me" burps

Accidental burping, random burps and embarrassment.
phpBB

"Excuse me" burps

Post by phpBB » 27 Dec 2017, 18:40

Hey there,

since this section is called "Natural Burps and Embarrassed Girls", i wanted to start a list with the keyword Embarrassed Girls.
There are a lot of topics which are focusing on a "relieve" reaction (e.g. compare the "Pardon Me and Glorious Relief" topic from foxward in the TV, Films and Celebrities section) or similar things, but i can't find any direct topics about this embarrassment thing...

So please, post any videos here where a girl burps and she's embarrassed about it or says "excuse / pardon me" or something like that.

In my opinion that are the best burps :)

I know there are a few topics about that already, but they haven't got any big attention.

himynameis

Re: "Excuse me" burps

Post by himynameis » 27 Dec 2017, 18:43

foxward

Re: "Excuse me" burps

Post by foxward » 03 Jan 2018, 04:10

Hey bro there's already a thread for this.

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=2134