Just a quick message. Your profile may say "male" right now. You can change that to female or make it unspecified. The software oddly puts it on male for default. Go to the upper right corner and click your name and then click User Control Panel. On that screen, click the profile tab and it should be the first option to change. You should see male, female, and none specified. Thanks!

Questions about burps and struggling with the fetish right now. :(

Accidental burping, random burps and embarrassment.
Omnius

Re: Questions about burps and struggling with the fetish right now. :(

Post by Omnius » 16 Feb 2017, 11:17

SpasticSpecter154 wrote:
15 Jan 2017, 02:24
I've watched the chick I talk about burp for a solid second once and her eyes seem to stroll from one side of the room to the other while her mouth is open as if having her mouth open for the world to see makes her more self-conscious than the burp itself.
I love to watch a girls eyes as she burps, I like to think it gives me a little glimpse into what they are thinking as they do it. My friend who burps a lot always scans the the room with her eyes during a big one, I figured the whole time she's just thinking 'Is anybody seeing/hearing this, do I need to say something or can I pretend it never happened...?'

glitterkuma

Post by glitterkuma » 03 Mar 2017, 02:53

Well to answer your question Omnius, I wouldn't really say my own burps turn me on. It's more like, i feel confident when i have a good one. Kind of like just feeling more confident when you get really dressed up--you don't look in the mirror and want to go masturbate afterwards but you feel sexy and confident. I'd compare how I feel about myself burping to that. I hope that makes sense... :-s

Also side note, I've never replied to another comment under a post, so I didn't really know how to do the quote thing. If someone would dm me and show me how, I'd be very thankful! :)

buxombelch

Post by buxombelch » 22 Feb 2018, 11:04

Omnius wrote:
16 Feb 2017, 11:17
SpasticSpecter154 wrote:
15 Jan 2017, 02:24
I've watched the chick I talk about burp for a solid second once and her eyes seem to stroll from one side of the room to the other while her mouth is open as if having her mouth open for the world to see makes her more self-conscious than the burp itself.
I love to watch a girls eyes as she burps, I like to think it gives me a little glimpse into what they are thinking as they do it. My friend who burps a lot always scans the the room with her eyes during a big one, I figured the whole time she's just thinking 'Is anybody seeing/hearing this, do I need to say something or can I pretend it never happened...?'
My eyes roll. I never knew I did that until I started filming. :)