Just a quick message. Your profile may say "male" right now. You can change that to female or make it unspecified. The software oddly puts it on male for default. Go to the upper right corner and click your name and then click User Control Panel. On that screen, click the profile tab and it should be the first option to change. You should see male, female, and none specified. Thanks!

Stumbled onto some foreign burping massage practice

Accidental burping, random burps and embarrassment.
WhoKnows

Re: Stumbled onto some foreign burping massage practice

Post by WhoKnows » 17 Apr 2016, 16:31

oh my god, i love these --- especially the last one.

going to look for more... will post here if i find any, but i don't know if i'll be able to

Thatguy

Post by Thatguy » 24 Jun 2016, 22:40

I don't get why they're so gassy, but a burp is a burp.

SpasticSpecter154

Post by SpasticSpecter154 » 24 Jun 2016, 23:43

Why do I get the strange feeling this isn't something that's supposed to be sexualized? Like this is some sort of disease they're seeking treatment for?

Recollect& Progress

Post by Recollect& Progress » 08 May 2017, 21:06

lmao, sorry to bump the thread almost a year later, but I just had to propose in response to the above post that they are being encouraged to belch by the therapist. Maybe it's all part of the body discovery aspect of massage therapy, recognized as a healthy thing they (presumably) don't get to do as much in public.

Calling all fetish detectives to weigh in on this if they have time.

Anyway, these vids are still awesome. The last one on the list, especially, is still one of my go-tos.