Just a quick message. Your profile may say "male" right now. You can change that to female or make it unspecified. The software oddly puts it on male for default. Go to the upper right corner and click your name and then click User Control Panel. On that screen, click the profile tab and it should be the first option to change. You should see male, female, and none specified. Thanks!

NATURAL BURPS

Accidental burping, random burps and embarrassment.
belchingmouse

Re: NATURAL BURPS

Post by belchingmouse » 06 Apr 2010, 20:19

TheAshleighGALL wrote:Thanks again everyone for your warm welcomes. I am so very glad that there are fine humans in this world such as yourselves :) If you ever need anything let me know and I'll see what I can do.. We're all a big happy BFF family now! :mrgreen:

Loves,
Ashleigh
Welcome, Ashleigh. It's our pleasure to have you, I'll chime in with others in hoping you enjoy yourself while here. :-)

That guy (Yea him)

Post by That guy (Yea him) » 07 Apr 2010, 22:42

TheGkid wrote:Hey jezz, I have a question for you.
Were you creeped out (even just a little bit) when you found out about these forums?
Same question :P
Please don't mind if my posts make no sense, I can only come on after the family all go to sleep :P

TheAshleighGALL

Post by TheAshleighGALL » 13 Apr 2010, 01:50

That guy (Yea him) wrote:
TheGkid wrote:Hey jezz, I have a question for you.
Were you creeped out (even just a little bit) when you found out about these forums?
Same question :P
Not at all! My friend actually introduced me to this site and I was more then pleasantly surprised to see myself on here! I love you all and I'm glad that my powers are being used for good and not evil :) I have a little bit of an odd fetish myself so I take no judgement my friends :)

Loves,
Ashleigh

belchingmouse

Post by belchingmouse » 13 Apr 2010, 14:28

TheAshleighGALL wrote:...I have a little bit of an odd fetish myself so I take no judgement my friends...
Well that just beckons the question!

Gassybubble81

Post by Gassybubble81 » 13 Apr 2010, 19:04

Most people have fetishes, but the majority keep it low key. I think a lot of people think they are alone with certain fetishes until they realize that there are others just like them. People could have fetishes of any and almost everything out there, which puts a lot into perspective. One of the major reasons people keep their fetishes a secret is out of fear that they won't be accepted or be thought of as "different". And sometimes, people ARE treated like this, but it's almost hypocritical, considering most people who condemn fetishists are, indeed, people who have fetishes themselves. But yeah, fetishes and quirks are what makes life so colorful. A person who has no fetishes or who has no personality quirks whatsoever is a boring person indeed. Er, but like I usually say, if you are a person who doesn't have some sliver of variety or quirk in yourself, you aren't of the living. Everybody has something that makes them unique. :D
Last edited by Gassybubble81 on 13 Apr 2010, 23:41, edited 1 time in total.

TheAshleighGALL

Post by TheAshleighGALL » 13 Apr 2010, 20:14

Gassybubble81 wrote:Most people have fetishes, but the majority keep it low key. I think a lot of people think they are alone with certain fetishes until they realize that there are others just like them. People could have fetishes of any and almost everything out there, which puts a lot into perspective. One of the major reasons people keep their fetishes a secret is out of fear that they won't be accepted or be thought of as "different". And sometimes, people ARE treated like this, but it's almost hypocritical, considering most people who condemn fetishists are, indeed, people who have fetishes themselves. But yeah, fetishes and quirks are what makes life so colorful. A person who has no fetishes or who has now personality quirks whatsoever is a boring person indeed. Er, but like I usually say, if you are a person who doesn't have some sliver of variety or quirk in yourself, you aren't of the living. Everybody has something that makes them unique. :D
TOO TRUE! I love you sir!
And I have a nose fetish. om nom noses :D

And I think that it's safe to say that everyone knows that I am a little quirky. haha. just a little though :D

Loves,
Ashleigh

Casual

Post by Casual » 13 Apr 2010, 23:32

[/quote]

TOO TRUE! I love you sir!
And I have a nose fetish. om nom noses :D

And I think that it's safe to say that everyone knows that I am a little quirky. haha. just a little though :D

Loves,
Ashleigh[/quote]

Interesting, never heard of a nose fetish....
All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy

pu_sh_it

Post by pu_sh_it » 04 Sep 2010, 03:20

^^ More more more more (Lady Gaga- Poker Face rhyme :P)
My avatar: Mistress Rouge is a champion, and you're going to hear her roar!

Guys, when you're responding to a post directly above your's, can you please quote like "^" rather than directly quoting the entire thing? Looks much nicer and tidier, thanks :)

EstPalmOninha

Post by EstPalmOninha » 07 Sep 2010, 05:45

Narutobrain wrote:
Narutobrain wrote:I wish this girl was my wife
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABIHaCSLAhY 4:03
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-DufialKhU 1:33 and 4:15
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oaOnMXWkVQw 3:48
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rn5G-VgoxB0 :30
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xN7Zy9KHoYo
There's probably more.
Don't post retarded burp related comments. :|
Wow! This girl is very awesome at burping! Congrats for her!
I was searching in them channel a new burp from this girl, but i didn't find yet.
But anyway, I still think that she only burps in these videos that you found,supossing that you searched video by video(and they've a lot of videos, more than me!)
CAF/FBC Thread: viewtopic.php?f=49&t=2234
Playlists: Regular Editions-Special Editions
Featured Song: Red Burps

toni1234

Post by toni1234 » 07 Sep 2010, 14:26