Just a quick message. Your profile may say "male" right now. You can change that to female or make it unspecified. The software oddly puts it on male for default. Go to the upper right corner and click your name and then click User Control Panel. On that screen, click the profile tab and it should be the first option to change. You should see male, female, and none specified. Thanks!

Any drunk belches?

Accidental burping, random burps and embarrassment.
User avatar
lolzers
Posts: 325
Joined: 18 Oct 2008, 21:37
Location: Massachusettes
Gender: Male - Male

Re: Any drunk belches?

Post by lolzers » 14 Aug 2011, 15:01

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3trRTey- ... re=related

Not a drunk burp, but hey, it's a beer burp, so I'll take it ^_^
"One always speaks badly when one has nothing to say." -Voltaire

User avatar
daemon
Posts: 25
Joined: 24 Jun 2010, 12:46
Location: MG - Brazil
Gender: Male - Male

Re: Any drunk belches?

Post by daemon » 25 Aug 2011, 21:52

Not exactly drunk and not exactly good burps:
http://www.youtube.com/user/jojo40ounce ... aa1HGZ3BuU
My mega account: creanocturna@gmail.com
My new mega account: creatura_666@yahoo.com.br

User avatar
Silmaril
Posts: 608
Joined: 13 Jun 2008, 04:44
Gender: Male - Male

Re: Any drunk belches?

Post by Silmaril » 25 Aug 2011, 22:55

daemon wrote:Not exactly drunk and not exactly good burps:
http://www.youtube.com/user/jojo40ounce ... aa1HGZ3BuU
Oh, I love those vids though. This would be more in bloated burps or something like that I think. I hope they do a third one.

User avatar
DoomAdict
Posts: 452
Joined: 24 May 2010, 15:55
Gender: Male - Male

Re: Any drunk belches?

Post by DoomAdict » 04 Sep 2011, 20:27


T-Dawg
Posts: 7
Joined: 19 Aug 2011, 22:47
Gender: Male - Male

Re: Any drunk belches?

Post by T-Dawg » 05 Sep 2011, 21:27

Drunk Burps? You guys should watch this one chick on youtube who does this thing called "My drunk kitchen" where she gets herself drunk and then starts cooking while doing commentary. She burps occasionally often, and fairly well. My personal favourite's the one in the 1st episode; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vq7G-Q9ZwC0 around 0:57 (there's also one at 0:45, but it's barely audible) and for what it's worth, the show's also pretty hilarious. I was thinkin of starting a thread on it, but posting here's good enough....for now.

slugbait
Posts: 325
Joined: 07 Jul 2008, 01:28
Location: Lawnguyland
Gender: Male - Male

Re: Any drunk belches?

Post by slugbait » 05 Sep 2011, 22:54

T-Dawg wrote:Drunk Burps? You guys should watch this one chick on youtube who does this thing called "My drunk kitchen" where she gets herself drunk and then starts cooking while doing commentary. She burps occasionally often, and fairly well. My personal favourite's the one in the 1st episode; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vq7G-Q9ZwC0 around 0:57 (there's also one at 0:45, but it's barely audible) and for what it's worth, the show's also pretty hilarious. I was thinkin of starting a thread on it, but posting here's good enough....for now.
http://www.burpfetishforums.net/viewtop ... hen#p17726

Freud
Posts: 137
Joined: 06 Jun 2010, 20:15
Gender: Male - Male

Re: Any drunk belches?

Post by Freud » 05 Sep 2011, 23:18

Yeah all of the burps she has done so far should be in that thread. Unfortunately she hasn't had a burp in her last few videos.

User avatar
Hup777
Posts: 24
Joined: 14 Feb 2010, 06:42
Gender: Female - Female
Contact:

Re: Any drunk belches?

Post by Hup777 » 07 Sep 2011, 17:34

Thank you DoomAddict been melting in my own pool of happy... :$ she's quite good....

T-Dawg
Posts: 7
Joined: 19 Aug 2011, 22:47
Gender: Male - Male

Re: Any drunk belches?

Post by T-Dawg » 18 Sep 2011, 14:59

slugbait wrote:
T-Dawg wrote:Drunk Burps? You guys should watch this one chick on youtube who does this thing called "My drunk kitchen" where she gets herself drunk and then starts cooking while doing commentary. She burps occasionally often, and fairly well. My personal favourite's the one in the 1st episode; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vq7G-Q9ZwC0 around 0:57 (there's also one at 0:45, but it's barely audible) and for what it's worth, the show's also pretty hilarious. I was thinkin of starting a thread on it, but posting here's good enough....for now.
http://www.burpfetishforums.net/viewtop ... hen#p17726
LMAO she's in the hipster girls thread!

PlayThePage45
Posts: 29
Joined: 16 Sep 2014, 03:21
Gender: Male - Male

Re: Any drunk belches?

Post by PlayThePage45 » 01 Jun 2016, 03:17

Bump.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests