Just a quick message. Your profile may say "male" right now. You can change that to female or make it unspecified. The software oddly puts it on male for default. Go to the upper right corner and click your name and then click User Control Panel. On that screen, click the profile tab and it should be the first option to change. You should see male, female, and none specified. Thanks!

Any drunk belches?

Accidental burping, random burps and embarrassment.
That guy (Yea him)

Re: Any drunk belches?

Post by That guy (Yea him) » 17 Jul 2010, 03:22

Haha, Simaril must really want lots of those pictures :lol:
Please don't mind if my posts make no sense, I can only come on after the family all go to sleep :P

Silmaril

Post by Silmaril » 17 Jul 2010, 03:37

I got carried away. I realized I had a lot in general that I don't think I ever ended up sharing cus I honestly forgot.

That guy (Yea him)

Post by That guy (Yea him) » 17 Jul 2010, 03:51

Silmaril wrote:I got carried away. I realized I had a lot in general that I don't think I ever ended up sharing cus I honestly forgot.
Well, It worked out for the benefit of people reading the thread :D More people should trade stuff, Because, Frankly, People don't get stuff done without a carrot dangled in front of their face :lol: If you say find me a clip called "moo", Someone might find it for you in a few months. If you say find me a clip called "moo", will reward with ___, someone will find it within a day or two. Just how the internets work ;)
Please don't mind if my posts make no sense, I can only come on after the family all go to sleep :P

Silmaril

Post by Silmaril » 21 Jul 2010, 03:13

Just ran into one five seconds ago.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhdeRRzfClY

tnx_404
Administrator

Post by tnx_404 » 21 Jul 2010, 09:45

If you want those pictures, why not go to http://danbooru.donmai.us and search for drunk?
Last edited by tnx_404 on 27 Jul 2010, 16:51, edited 1 time in total.

pu_sh_it

Post by pu_sh_it » 21 Jul 2010, 10:26

Well, I'm just gonna slide slightly off on a tangent. Because that video you posted, with the English girls reminded me. As I recounted in the SSO sub-forum, when I first started university one of my flatmates invited his little sister over, she got drunk and belched absolutely unabated. And yeh, that was one of the best things I could dream for when cranking one out ;) Now I wish I had surreptiously(sp?) filmed it because I'll probably never see her again and while the fantasies are good, its harder to remember exactly what they were like except disgusting, manly and "I don't give a fuck"-esque.

So extremely hot but the potency of the memories are draining, I guess you could say. Lol. Privately recording or not, I hope my solitary female friend who DOES burp (even when not particularly hammered) actually bothers to soon, its hard to catch her doing it. Probably the best chance is a guy burping and her feeling that she has to compete. I'm likely having my 21st birthday party at my pad, with many people and hopefully several girls. I'm also smuggling a massive bottle of Bicardi rum among others, so I'll try and get a drinking contest going.

Back on topic: so yeah, this thing is hot. It certainly increases the chance of the girl to be hot, funny and unashamed. And the belches should surely be higher quality than while sober. So whoever can find more videos under this "genre" :lol: , go right ahead.
My avatar: Mistress Rouge is a champion, and you're going to hear her roar!

Guys, when you're responding to a post directly above your's, can you please quote like "^" rather than directly quoting the entire thing? Looks much nicer and tidier, thanks :)

odrogusta

Post by odrogusta » 21 Jul 2010, 12:57

. . . Well, SHIT, Silmaril, that's a lot of videos!

And a couple of 'em even have "brick-house"-stature women, which I'm particularly fond of. ;)

Needless to say, that's an awesome little collection and very arousing at many parts. I'm going to repay you, I swear. No time to dump my image folder this morning, unfortunately, but I'll be sure to swing by soon and deposit it for your perusal. And the perusal of anyone else with a massive boner for cute drunk girls. :lol:

Silmaril

Post by Silmaril » 21 Jul 2010, 15:25

odrogusta wrote: And a couple of 'em even have "brick-house"-stature women, which I'm particularly fond of. ;)
"Brick-house" stature?

lolzers

Post by lolzers » 27 Jul 2010, 16:27

I found this video extremely hot.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBY3BMy22yg
"One always speaks badly when one has nothing to say." -Voltaire

W

Post by W » 27 Jul 2010, 21:41

Very nice vid indeed,

I like how the people just lie and sasy its a picture not a video haha.