Just a quick message. Your profile may say "male" right now. You can change that to female or make it unspecified. The software oddly puts it on male for default. Go to the upper right corner and click your name and then click User Control Panel. On that screen, click the profile tab and it should be the first option to change. You should see male, female, and none specified. Thanks!

Getting Off On Sister Burps

Accidental burping, random burps and embarrassment.
Phantom
Administrator

Re: Getting Off On Sister Burps

Post by Phantom » 09 Jun 2013, 21:34

I try to be honest with things like this. I have a sister who is extremely attractive who also belches and farts constantly. Do I find it sexy? Yes. Have I ever gotten off on it? No. She's my sister and I don't think of her in that way! I think it's natural to find a beautiful woman attractive no matter her relation to you, but you have to be in control of your own mind.

MeBigTime

Post by MeBigTime » 13 Jun 2013, 16:05

PhantomBelchAttack wrote:I try to be honest with things like this. I have a sister who is extremely attractive who also belches and farts constantly. Do I find it sexy? Yes. Have I ever gotten off on it? No. She's my sister and I don't think of her in that way! I think it's natural to find a beautiful woman attractive no matter her relation to you, but you have to be in control of your own mind.
i also wanted to quote Dreamofgass i think it might be good if you add a multi quote system ( or there is one and i'm just to much of a dumbass to find it lol )
anyways, finally some fucking honesty here, i always thought that if i had a good looking sister my age i'd find it sexy when she burped, luckily/unluckily i don't have one
for Dreamofgass :
it depands if you're blood connected to her of not in my opinion

nu6why

Post by nu6why » 13 Jun 2013, 16:55

I remember at a younger age.....probably 15 or 16 getting aroused by certain female cousins who would belch loudly. I kind of dismissed it because in my mind cousins weren't as closely related as siblings haha and would often try to encourage them to do it with a contest or whatnot at a family get together. I would then run to the bathroom and.....relieve myself hahah

Phantom
Administrator

Post by Phantom » 13 Jun 2013, 23:39

MeBigTime wrote:finally some fucking honesty here, i always thought that if i had a good looking sister my age i'd find it sexy when she burped, luckily/unluckily i don't have one
My point is that I don't find her belching gross like when most males do it, but I have never gotten off to it. We are very close and I love her to death and don't think of her in a sexual way at all. I was simply being honest about it not being unappealing. I hope everyone gets that distinction.

You can highlight the pieces of text you want and hit the quote button to get multiple quotes.

MeBigTime

Post by MeBigTime » 14 Jun 2013, 03:43

PhantomBelchAttack wrote:
MeBigTime wrote:finally some fucking honesty here, i always thought that if i had a good looking sister my age i'd find it sexy when she burped, luckily/unluckily i don't have one
My point is that I don't find her belching gross like when most males do it, but I have never gotten off to it. We are very close and I love her to death and don't think of her in a sexual way at all. I was simply being honest about it not being unappealing. I hope everyone gets that distinction.

You can highlight the pieces of text you want and hit the quote button to get multiple quotes.
i fail to understand. first you said you found it sexy then you said you don't. ofcourse you never gotten off to it, i would'nt either, but i was just claiming that i belive that anyone that has an attractive sister who burps can't help but find it sexy, it's not really our choise...

Phantom
Administrator

Post by Phantom » 14 Jun 2013, 06:42

I think I used the wrong word when I said sexy. With other burping girls it's raging sexual excitement, but with her it's more indifference sprinkled with mild butterflies. It's actually rather awkward when she does it around me if we're hanging out. It's not something I dwell on or get enjoyment out of. It's kind of just there.

MeBigTime

Post by MeBigTime » 14 Jun 2013, 11:48

PhantomBelchAttack wrote:I think I used the wrong word when I said sexy. With other burping girls it's raging sexual excitement, but with her it's more indifference sprinkled with mild butterflies. It's actually rather awkward when she does it around me if we're hanging out. It's not something I dwell on or get enjoyment out of. It's kind of just there.
oh, alright, i missunderstoud you... i guess not having a not-a-little-kid sister is crucial in this and it's what makes me think i'd feel different than what most feel :)

torurules

Post by torurules » 15 Jun 2013, 00:46

PhantomBelchAttack wrote:I try to be honest with things like this. I have a sister who is extremely attractive who also belches and farts constantly. Do I find it sexy? Yes. Have I ever gotten off on it? No. She's my sister and I don't think of her in that way! I think it's natural to find a beautiful woman attractive no matter her relation to you, but you have to be in control of your own mind.
If it is not too much to ask, how about recording this sister of yours burping and farting?

Phantom
Administrator

Post by Phantom » 15 Jun 2013, 02:11

torurules wrote:
If it is not too much to ask, how about recording this sister of yours burping and farting?
I would never dream of doing that.

torurules

Post by torurules » 15 Jun 2013, 04:11

PhantomBelchAttack wrote:
torurules wrote:
I would never dream of doing that.
That is completely fine, I would never ask someone to do something they are uncomfortable with.