Just a quick message. Your profile may say "male" right now. You can change that to female or make it unspecified. The software oddly puts it on male for default. Go to the upper right corner and click your name and then click User Control Panel. On that screen, click the profile tab and it should be the first option to change. You should see male, female, and none specified. Thanks!

Getting Off On Sister Burps

Accidental burping, random burps and embarrassment.
sixshotsix

Re: Getting Off On Sister Burps

Post by sixshotsix » 19 Dec 2012, 03:04

ladylike wrote:Please don't be grossed out by this and make it seem like what i mean is something other than what I am trying to say, I am not attracted to any family members, i think the thought of that is repulsive and a total corruption of that person as a human being. Basically I want to know if any other people with a burp fetish get off on their sister's burps... I almost everyday catch a burp from my sister and get off on it. And what makes it better is that they're natural and sound nice, like she just lets them out casually.. and they're not small quite burps if ya know what i mean.
How about getting this sister on camera?

NineCircles

Post by NineCircles » 19 Dec 2012, 03:10

LOL, Guys don't lose an opportunity.
Burp, the universal language.

The2ndXYZ

Post by The2ndXYZ » 19 Dec 2012, 06:02

Hmm, well I have a question that may or may not help figure this out.
Have you known your sister all your life or did you meet her later on in your life, or at least not live in the same house or something?

The Westermarck effect, or reverse of, may play a part in this.

Warlordx1234

Post by Warlordx1234 » 19 Dec 2012, 06:13

sixshotsix wrote:
ladylike wrote:Please don't be grossed out by this and make it seem like what i mean is something other than what I am trying to say, I am not attracted to any family members, i think the thought of that is repulsive and a total corruption of that person as a human being. Basically I want to know if any other people with a burp fetish get off on their sister's burps... I almost everyday catch a burp from my sister and get off on it. And what makes it better is that they're natural and sound nice, like she just lets them out casually.. and they're not small quite burps if ya know what i mean.
How about getting this sister on camera?
You're asking a bit too much dude. I doubt he would record his sister burping for us.
"I never cared about justice and I don't recall ever calling myself a hero... I have always only fought for the people I believe in. I won't hesitate... If an enemy appears in front of me, I will destroy it." - Zero

" My Sunglasses are custom made. Your new god deserves nothing but the best quality." - Wesker

"I am a Shadow, the true self. I will give you the truth you claim to hold so dear...the inescapable fact, of your death here!" -Shadow Teddie

Arth

Post by Arth » 19 Dec 2012, 16:54

NineCircles wrote:I have a sister and I don't feel nothing when she burps. It's like a guy burping to me.
same here

Gassybubble81

Post by Gassybubble81 » 20 Dec 2012, 00:59

Narutobrain wrote:Nope.

Edit: wait, does step sisters count?
I think Step sisters count... TOTALLY. Not related by blood, bring on the love! :D

basicbirdwatcher

Post by basicbirdwatcher » 23 Dec 2012, 20:49

Sometimes when I burp it turns me on but I would never say I 'fancy' myself. It's an odd one...

Burpjob

Post by Burpjob » 30 May 2013, 04:34

I have a sister, and I find it repulsive when she burps, its just like if a guy, or an unattractive girl burps. However, you on the other hand are lucky! Being able to hear gassy, sexy, live(not on the internet) belches right in your home, and get turned on?! I envy you. :)

Trigun1081

Post by Trigun1081 » 30 May 2013, 07:29

I have two younger sisters. When I hear belches from other women I always equate the feeling to seeing a girl topless. So at least for me when I hear my sisters belch I dont find it attractive at all, in the same way I don't want to see them naked.

Dreamofgass

Post by Dreamofgass » 09 Jun 2013, 17:59

Ok, so now I make you the one to judge me:
My slightly younger cousin does burp quite often. I love it since we were 14 or so.
Is it wrong to fap thinking of her burps?