Just a quick message. Your profile may say "male" right now. You can change that to female or make it unspecified. The software oddly puts it on male for default. Go to the upper right corner and click your name and then click User Control Panel. On that screen, click the profile tab and it should be the first option to change. You should see male, female, and none specified. Thanks!

Getting Off On Sister Burps

Accidental burping, random burps and embarrassment.
Phantom
Administrator

Re: Getting Off On Sister Burps

Post by Phantom » 15 Jun 2013, 07:52

No problem! I'm not offended. :)

John86

Post by John86 » 12 Sep 2014, 15:01

I haven't a sister, but if I had one, I would turned me on if she burped! I've a good looking first grade female cousin who is 3 years younger than me and obviously I'm not sexually attracted from her, but when we were little guys, sometimes happened that she accidentally burped and also farted in front of me and this turned me on very much!! I've also a fart fetish!

HEARTofIRON

Post by HEARTofIRON » 21 Dec 2016, 13:56

You are not alone. Every time I hear my sister burp I get aroused... She would literally kill me if she ever found out.

Jordan Ross

Post by Jordan Ross » 29 Jan 2017, 22:18

no
:sodaburp:

Omnius

Post by Omnius » 16 Feb 2017, 11:43

I have a 24 year old sister who guys consider "hot" and she burps what I'd ordinarily consider substantial loud and long burps. She burps constantly and if those burps had come out of any other girls mouth I would have found them right up there in my top 5. But because my mind knows my sisters burps, when I hear them it instantly identifies them as hers, so it's just exactly like if a male burps, or my mum or grandma etc... So I find it borderline repulsive and I literally cringe when she's in the room and starts burping, it's like the fingers running down a chalkboard kind of cringey/unsettling feeling. Even if someone recorded one of her burps and played it to me without telling me it's her, I'd still be able to identify it as one of her burps and get the same repulsive/unsettling feeling.

Though I've sometimes fantasised about having a really hot STEP sister of my age who could burp good and came into my life AFTER puberty. I could probably definitely get off on that, step sister is different man.

And before anyone asks; NO, I WILL NOT RECORD MY SISTER BURPING :)
Forever in search of the perfect burp.... BURPVANA

oleoleoleole

Post by oleoleoleole » 16 Mar 2017, 03:45

Omnius wrote:
16 Feb 2017, 11:43
I have a 24 year old sister who guys consider "hot" and she burps what I'd ordinarily consider substantial loud and long burps. She burps constantly and if those burps had come out of any other girls mouth I would have found them right up there in my top 5. But because my mind knows my sisters burps, when I hear them it instantly identifies them as hers, so it's just exactly like if a male burps, or my mum or grandma etc... So I find it borderline repulsive and I literally cringe when she's in the room and starts burping, it's like the fingers running down a chalkboard kind of cringey/unsettling feeling. Even if someone recorded one of her burps and played it to me without telling me it's her, I'd still be able to identify it as one of her burps and get the same repulsive/unsettling feeling.

Though I've sometimes fantasised about having a really hot STEP sister of my age who could burp good and came into my life AFTER puberty. I could probably definitely get off on that, step sister is different man.

This post was just waiting for my reply.

I personally think how I developed the fetish was from my step sisters, who entered my life during their high school years whilst I was in junior high. It's wrong to call them hot, but I can't lie that the fact that they are undoubtedly attractive certainly added on to the effect when they'd burp, and both of them could, and still can, really burp.

Don't want to come across as a creep, I must clarify that in no way do I lust for my step sisters. I love them of course, but surely I'm allowed to say they're pretty, right?

justin99000

Post by justin99000 » 16 Mar 2017, 05:15

/
oleoleoleole wrote:
16 Mar 2017, 03:45
Omnius wrote:
16 Feb 2017, 11:43

I personally think how I developed the fetish was from my step sisters, who entered my life during their high school years whilst I was in junior high. It's wrong to call them hot, but I can't lie that the fact that they are undoubtedly attractive certainly added on to the effect when they'd burp, and both of them could, and still can, really burp.

Don't want to come across as a creep, I must clarify that in no way do I lust for my step sisters. I love them of course, but surely I'm allowed to say they're pretty, right?
Nope even kindness and platonic love is wrong :p
Writer, Photographer, Gamer, Video Game Designer (newbie), guitar and piano player.

Omnius

Post by Omnius » 19 Mar 2017, 20:07

oleoleoleole wrote:

That's not creepy at all dude, they entered your life at a late age and I am kinda jelous. The thought of seeing 2 attractive girls burp freely in their home environment is such a turn on. Hahaha
Forever in search of the perfect burp.... BURPVANA