Just a quick message. Your profile may say "male" right now. You can change that to female or make it unspecified. The software oddly puts it on male for default. Go to the upper right corner and click your name and then click User Control Panel. On that screen, click the profile tab and it should be the first option to change. You should see male, female, and none specified. Thanks!

Getting Off On Sister Burps

Accidental burping, random burps and embarrassment.
ladylike

Getting Off On Sister Burps

Post by ladylike » 17 Dec 2012, 23:32

Please don't be grossed out by this and make it seem like what i mean is something other than what I am trying to say, I am not attracted to any family members, i think the thought of that is repulsive and a total corruption of that person as a human being. Basically I want to know if any other people with a burp fetish get off on their sister's burps... I almost everyday catch a burp from my sister and get off on it. And what makes it better is that they're natural and sound nice, like she just lets them out casually.. and they're not small quite burps if ya know what i mean.

ultrablue123

Re: Getting Off On Sister Burps

Post by ultrablue123 » 17 Dec 2012, 23:35

Uh... no.

Casual

Post by Casual » 17 Dec 2012, 23:39

I haven't got a sister and reading your post makes me appreciate it a whole lot more...
All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy

lolzers

Post by lolzers » 18 Dec 2012, 04:45

It really depends on what you are getting off to, specifically, in my opinion.

Are you turned on because it's a burp, and a burp turns you on regardless of who it's from? Are you turned on by your sister/find her attractive? Or is it a combination of both? I don't think there's anything wrong with it if you are just turned on by the belches--as our fetish makes us feel sexual desire from hearing belches, and doesn't necessarily have to be connected to a specific person. If it's that you find your sister sexually attractive, that might be a bit weird.
"One always speaks badly when one has nothing to say." -Voltaire

Warlordx1234

Post by Warlordx1234 » 18 Dec 2012, 05:34

I don't have any siblings but....I guess if it's just the burping aspect then it's okay.. but like lolzers said if you're sexually attracted to your sister then...that's something different.
"I never cared about justice and I don't recall ever calling myself a hero... I have always only fought for the people I believe in. I won't hesitate... If an enemy appears in front of me, I will destroy it." - Zero

" My Sunglasses are custom made. Your new god deserves nothing but the best quality." - Wesker

"I am a Shadow, the true self. I will give you the truth you claim to hold so dear...the inescapable fact, of your death here!" -Shadow Teddie

ladylike

Post by ladylike » 18 Dec 2012, 07:45

Oh God no, lol im only turned on by the burp.

Q
Administrator

Post by Q » 18 Dec 2012, 14:05

It's possible to somehow separate the burp from the person? I would imagine it kind of like saying 'I get off on looking at my sister's boobs but I'm not attracted to my sister'.

Not that there's anything wrong with being attracted to whatever you're attracted to, I've just not heard of that kind of attraction before.

lolzers

Post by lolzers » 18 Dec 2012, 19:47

Q wrote:It's possible to somehow separate the burp from the person? I would imagine it kind of like saying 'I get off on looking at my sister's boobs but I'm not attracted to my sister'.

Not that there's anything wrong with being attracted to whatever you're attracted to, I've just not heard of that kind of attraction before.
Well I think it's a psychological question, and the answer depends on what type of philosophical thought you subscribe to.

The way I see it, sexual attraction to a person is different from sexual attraction to an action. For instance, I don't generally feel sexual attraction towards people, but I find belching extremely sexy.
"One always speaks badly when one has nothing to say." -Voltaire

MeBigTime

Post by MeBigTime » 19 Dec 2012, 02:06

it's very possible, i mean, i don't have a sister older than me / my age, i only have a 10 year old sister so of course i don't really care if she burps or not.
but, if i had a sister my age who's good looking i can imagine enjoying her burps, i mean, it's not an attraction to your sister it's an attraction to the prospect of an attractive girl your age burping.

NineCircles

Post by NineCircles » 19 Dec 2012, 02:44

I have a sister and I don't feel nothing when she burps. It's like a guy burping to me.
Burp, the universal language.