Getting Off On Sister Burps

Accidental burping, random burps and embarrassment.
Casual

Re: Getting Off On Sister Burps

Post by Casual » 13 Jul 2019, 23:17

#-o
All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy

s-Brou_96

Post by s-Brou_96 » 13 Jul 2019, 23:42

This thread makes me feel way less guilty about the ‘falling out with a family friend’ story I shared a couple weeks ago because getting off to your sister is a bit bizarre

The8419

Post by The8419 » 14 Jul 2019, 02:54

s-Brou_96 wrote:
13 Jul 2019, 23:42
This thread makes me feel way less guilty about the ‘falling out with a family friend’ story I shared a couple weeks ago because getting off to your sister is a bit bizarre
Thank you for that assessment, Mr. s-Brou_96.

s-Brou_96

Post by s-Brou_96 » 14 Jul 2019, 03:46

I have no retort for your sarcasm

Gassybubble81

Post by Gassybubble81 » 14 Jul 2019, 19:42

nu6why wrote:
13 Jun 2013, 16:55
I remember at a younger age.....probably 15 or 16 getting aroused by certain female cousins who would belch loudly. I kind of dismissed it because in my mind cousins weren't as closely related as siblings haha and would often try to encourage them to do it with a contest or whatnot at a family get together. I would then run to the bathroom and.....relieve myself hahah
I had a cousin who used to belch extremely loud. The thing with her is that she became a cousin because her dad married my aunt, and funnier, before that, her dad was a family friend (through my dad) and as children, we were sweethearts. In a family full of kids, there were many parties and she was invited to every one and I remember she'd grab my hand and pull me to an out-of-way corner and kiss me (wasn't really hot and steamy, but more innocent-type of deal because we were kids). But yeah, things happened and I wouldn't see her until we were around pre-teen and we weren't sweethearts anymore (just cousins), but it excited me when we'd hang out together and she started belching loudly. I still was young, not yet an uber-hormone driven teen, but I still got flush and would think, "Man, this girl used to be my sweetheart back in the day!" But that was a LONG time ago. I haven't heard from her in a while (last I've heard, she got married and had a few kids).

As for my sisters, I've heard them burp. It's not something they do often (they aren't known burpers that let it fly for fun). I don't feel anything for the ones I've heard. But, other people's sisters are fair game. All these stories of all your sisters, pretty hot stuff! I think I posted here before about my friend's older sister being an avid belcher. It was a few years after my "sweetheart phase" from above. I totally had a thing for her and was pre-puberty where those kinda feels felt "funny" because you weren't getting hard or horny, but you still kinda felt weird and awkward, and you heart still pumped, you still got butterflies in your stomach and your toes still tingled.

Burp

Post by Burp » 11 Aug 2019, 02:12

Umm this thread is wired. Why are y'all thinking about talks family members belching 😕😕

mrs.piglet

Post by mrs.piglet » 14 Aug 2019, 16:38

I dont think you should be judging anyone i like this reading what guys are into is interesting ... but dont judge