Just a quick message. Your profile may say "male" right now. You can change that to female or make it unspecified. The software oddly puts it on male for default. Go to the upper right corner and click your name and then click User Control Panel. On that screen, click the profile tab and it should be the first option to change. You should see male, female, and none specified. Thanks!

Brizzy Voices

Looking for a specific video? Request it in this forum.
MessiMessiah

Brizzy Voices

Post by MessiMessiah » 24 Jan 2018, 11:46

Since she started streaming alot more frequently, anyone here able to compile or find Brizzy Voices burping/farting?

Garyoak0909

Re: Brizzy Voices

Post by Garyoak0909 » 24 Jan 2018, 19:17

Here is a video on her channel

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=t5qfvcNZEt4
Great beast of the sky please hear my cry transform yourself from the orb of light and bring me victory in this fight envelope the deserts with your glow and cast your rage upon my foe unlock your powers deep within so that together we may win appear in this shadow game as I call your name Winged Dragon of Ra!!!

kfuny2003

Post by kfuny2003 » 24 Jan 2018, 20:34

^Also, no one comment about that shit. Brizzy has stated multiple times that she's tired of being harassed about burp kinks. So if she does or doesn't, don't ask her to or make lewd comments or she will just stop.

nu6why

Post by nu6why » 25 Jan 2018, 14:50

^agreed.

so I happened to go through her impressions challenge videos (which it appears she does weekly) and there is a TON of rick from rick and morty requests that pop up ALL containing burps from her. It also seems like more often than not they are toward the end of the videos although some are scattered throughout. maybe someone could compile them all?

MessiMessiah

Post by MessiMessiah » 27 Jan 2018, 05:21

No need to go flat out 'ask' her to burp, thats pure rude. Just wondering if anyone is willing to go through archives and videos to compile one