Just a quick message. Your profile may say "male" right now. You can change that to female or make it unspecified. The software oddly puts it on male for default. Go to the upper right corner and click your name and then click User Control Panel. On that screen, click the profile tab and it should be the first option to change. You should see male, female, and none specified. Thanks!

New user + request

Looking for a specific video? Request it in this forum.
cody123

New user + request

Post by cody123 » 26 Dec 2016, 18:06

Hi forumers,

I have a lot of clips4sale videos that can be shared and would be happy to do so. What's the least technically challenging way to do so? Also, would other people on this forum be happy to share clips they've had made either through a cam site or clips4sale with me? It would be great if you could.

Finally could someone edit all the periscope burps from Sarah-Jane's clips please? Without question her content is the most arousing and just perfect of any woman that I've seen. By the way, I don't find it nearly as much of turn on if a woman burps by just 'swallowing air'. It's much preferred if she does so after drinking soda or beer. The chunkier and louder than better!

Had some pretty disappointing experiences from clips4sale and after negotiation they refunded several clips (as they should) because they were mis-described and the quality/style of burps was awful. Angel Rose fits in that category among many others.

For ages I've wanted to get customs from Christina Carter (did a clip with Alex Del Monaco) and Alexandra Snow but both charge way too much.

Bye for now,

Cody

Casual

Re: New user + request

Post by Casual » 26 Dec 2016, 19:18

Sharing paid content is frowned upon unless the studios are no longer in business.
All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy

cody123

Post by cody123 » 26 Dec 2016, 20:26

I'm happy to share what I've paid for and there is no rule against it. Could anyone that's happy to do the same and share any decent clips they've had made through a cam site or other source please respond.

Thank you :)

Casual

Post by Casual » 26 Dec 2016, 22:53

There is a rule against it..

cody123

Post by cody123 » 27 Dec 2016, 12:31

Firstly, a welcome to the forum would be nice..! and merry xmas to y'all.

Where does it stipulate we can't share content that's already been paid for? I'm not looking to sell it to you remember.

Also, there have been many occasions where amazon or google drives have featured clips that came from clips4sale or brief customs from cam sites. Is it acceptable to share videos that you've had made from a cam model? It would be great if you could please :)

Could someone make a compilation of that Sarah Jane from 'Scope? Her content is head and shoulders above anything I've ever seen: perfect.

Shadowboxer999

Post by Shadowboxer999 » 27 Dec 2016, 13:51

cody123 wrote:Firstly, a welcome to the forum would be nice..! and merry xmas to y'all.

Where does it stipulate we can't share content that's already been paid for? I'm not looking to sell it to you remember.

Also, there have been many occasions where amazon or google drives have featured clips that came from clips4sale or brief customs from cam sites. Is it acceptable to share videos that you've had made from a cam model? It would be great if you could please :)

Could someone make a compilation of that Sarah Jane from 'Scope? Her content is head and shoulders above anything I've ever seen: perfect.
You have 3 posts on the forum and you're already arguing with a moderator, come on lol. They uphold the rules, it's a very simple concept.

Casual

Post by Casual » 27 Dec 2016, 21:00

cody123

Post by cody123 » 28 Dec 2016, 13:06

Right I understand. So these rules have been created by the moderators. No problem :)

Is it acceptable to share videos that you've had filmed privately by a cam model?

I can't see why not.

Casual

Post by Casual » 28 Dec 2016, 18:31

No, for the same reasons. The only way it would be acceptable in my eyes is if the cam model let you share it for free, in the hope more users paid for private sessions. Otherwise you're just stealing from her.

cody123

Post by cody123 » 29 Dec 2016, 21:55

Ok, I understand. These are rules that you impose that need to be adhered to. Can I also suggest removing content that objectifies and sexualises children? That has always been a great concern I've had after seeing videos regularly posted of children doing this fetish. I appreciate it's hard to tell but much of the content features kids that are clearly below 18. If there is any doubt the link should be removed!

Cody