Ana Didovic!? Please Help!

Looking for a specific video? Request it in this forum.

Ana Didovic!? Please Help!

Postby girlburplover9 » 23 Aug 2011, 05:26

Hey guys. So waaay back when (around 3-4 years ago) I found this video on youtube of Ana Didovic. She was lying on a bed with her skirt rolled up and her panties off, giggling while ripping some massive farts! I found this video irresistible! sadly it got taken down in a matter of days. If anyone knows where I can watch, find or has any videos of Ana Didovic farting, please! share with me! ive been looking for that video for years :,(
girlburplover9

Re: Ana Didovic!? Please Help!

Postby TheTire » 24 Aug 2011, 14:14

I think there are 7 or 8 videos of her farting on here http://xfetishzonex.blogspot.com/2010/1 ... rting.html
TheTire

Postby girlburplover9 » 25 Aug 2011, 01:07

TheTire wrote:I think there are 7 or 8 videos of her farting on here http://xfetishzonex.blogspot.com/2010/1 ... rting.html

oh my gosh! thanks sooo much! is it safe for my computer though?
girlburplover9

Postby TheTire » 28 Aug 2011, 00:14

It should be as I actually just found it by searching her name and it didn't do anything to my computer.
TheTire

Postby girlburplover9 » 03 Sep 2011, 07:24

TheTire wrote:It should be as I actually just found it by searching her name and it didn't do anything to my computer.

TheTire, I want to deeply and sincerely thank you with all my being, thank you! after roughly 4 years I have FINALLY got some footage of her thanks to you, and i am sooo glad i joind this forum. She was the first women to ever make me feel this way. The site works great and i immediately showed my appreciation in my pants, and ive never felt this good in a long time!, Trying to be as discreet as possible here. But seriously, thank you! you have made my day and many more to come ^_^ no pun intended.
girlburplover9

Return to Requests