Ana Didovic!? Please Help!

Looking for a specific video? Request it in this forum.

Ana Didovic!? Please Help!

Postby girlburplover9 » 23 Aug 2011, 05:26

Hey guys. So waaay back when (around 3-4 years ago) I found this video on youtube of Ana Didovic. She was lying on a bed with her skirt rolled up and her panties off, giggling while ripping some massive farts! I found this video irresistible! sadly it got taken down in a matter of days. If anyone knows where I can watch, find or has any videos of Ana Didovic farting, please! share with me! ive been looking for that video for years :,(
girlburplover9

Re: Ana Didovic!? Please Help!

Postby TheTire » 24 Aug 2011, 14:14

I think there are 7 or 8 videos of her farting on here http://xfetishzonex.blogspot.com/2010/1 ... rting.html
TheTire

Postby girlburplover9 » 25 Aug 2011, 01:07

TheTire wrote:I think there are 7 or 8 videos of her farting on here http://xfetishzonex.blogspot.com/2010/1 ... rting.html

oh my gosh! thanks sooo much! is it safe for my computer though?
girlburplover9

Postby TheTire » 28 Aug 2011, 00:14

It should be as I actually just found it by searching her name and it didn't do anything to my computer.
TheTire

Postby girlburplover9 » 03 Sep 2011, 07:24

TheTire wrote:It should be as I actually just found it by searching her name and it didn't do anything to my computer.

TheTire, I want to deeply and sincerely thank you with all my being, thank you! after roughly 4 years I have FINALLY got some footage of her thanks to you, and i am sooo glad i joind this forum. She was the first women to ever make me feel this way. The site works great and i immediately showed my appreciation in my pants, and ive never felt this good in a long time!, Trying to be as discreet as possible here. But seriously, thank you! you have made my day and many more to come ^_^ no pun intended.
girlburplover9

немецкое фиолетовое ажурное нижнее белье Грозный

Postby EdwardDugs » 23 Jan 2015, 06:10

купить английское эротичное нижнее белье Махачкала купить кружевной пеньюар Калининград немецкое белое эротичное нижнее белье Махачкала турецкое оранжевое кружевное белье Барнаул немецкое зеленое эротичное женское белье Курск интернет магазин немецкое оранжевое белье Симферополь интернет магазин английское зеленое эротическое женское нижнее белье Псков купить белорусское зеленое сексуальное женское белье Югра купить немецкое белое эротическое женское белье Красногорск, интернет магазин английское красное эротичное белье Ставрополь интернет магазин зеленое ажурное женское белье Краснодар английское черное соблазнительное нижнее белье Архангельск немецкое красное эротичное белье Саранск интернет магазин английское белое белье Симферополь эротичный комбидресс Элиста турецкое розовое ажурное нижнее белье Рязань
EdwardDugs

Return to Requests