Just a quick message. Your profile may say "male" right now. You can change that to female or make it unspecified. The software oddly puts it on male for default. Go to the upper right corner and click your name and then click User Control Panel. On that screen, click the profile tab and it should be the first option to change. You should see male, female, and none specified. Thanks!

Burping from urethera fantasy!

Post content that doesn't fit in either of the two sections below. Please post male and female specific content in their respective sections.
sub_2

Burping from urethera fantasy!

Post by sub_2 » 11 Feb 2018, 01:11

:horny:hey dudes and fello burpies

Last night i was hammered on ouzo scotch and a bit of beer when i fell asleep watching robocop (old one).

I had a wild dream where i was half human half robot and i had an amazing super power.

Suddenly i could fart and burp (burps particularly) out of my pee hole! Cool or what!!

I jist wondered of Anyone knew if it would be possible to do this body mod as i woke up with a raging boner tearing away at the seams of my lycra cycling pyjamas.

Any ideas on tjhe cost and or helath implicatoons of having this body modifica tion completed or any advice on where to start finding a doctor who could complete this revolutionary procedure?

Thanks dudes and keep on purping.

sub_2

Re: Burping from urethera fantasy!

Post by sub_2 » 26 Feb 2018, 21:22

Hey burp buddies,

Recenlt had a negative experience on this site with some flaming on my threads....

Just wondered if anyone had any ideas or comments regarding my burping urethera fantasy

Keep on burping

sub_2

Post by sub_2 » 02 Mar 2018, 22:56

Hey dudes completley pissed right now (Randy) / (horny)

And completley justy had a hot.famtasy about erecting a huge boner in my pathetic cyclong shorts and and guffing a gigamtic rippling sizemic burp out of my japs eye (bellend) / urethera .

This burp.was deafening and gave such a hot sensatoim as the gas erupted out of my pee hole.

Hehehehe keepn on burpting x

sub_2

Post by sub_2 » 03 Mar 2018, 21:48

Hey dewds,

Does any patrons on this forum know if the aforementioned medical procedure / body mod would be possible?

Thanks dewdes

himynameis

Post by himynameis » 04 Mar 2018, 18:41

sub_2 wrote:
03 Mar 2018, 21:48
Hey dewds,

Does any patrons on this forum know if the aforementioned medical procedure / body mod would be possible?

Thanks dewdes
You would need a surgeon to completely cut open your neck, chest, abdomen, and penis so they could reroute your esophagus into your penis. You'd also have to eat and drink through your penis for the rest of your life, and if you have to throw up for some reason, it'll all come out of your penis. You would also never be able to taste the food you eat, unless you put it into your mouth, chewed it, then spat it out and shoved it into your penis. Your penis and urethral opening would have to be extensively widened in order to fit food into it, which would make it very hard to aim properly when you urinate, since it wouldn't come out in a concentrated stream. Acid reflux would also force the acid into your penis, and eating in the company of other people would be awkward. In addition, the procedure would kill you.

I'm not a doctor, though, and it never hurts to ask a qualified professional! :D
Last edited by himynameis on 05 Mar 2018, 00:02, edited 1 time in total.

ThatGuy26

Post by ThatGuy26 » 04 Mar 2018, 21:32

What the fuck have I just read...

himynameis

Post by himynameis » 05 Mar 2018, 00:00

Hey, I just reread your post and noticed you're interested in farting out of your penis as well. In that case, you'd need a surgeon to cut open your lower abdomen and penis, and then reroute your lower intestine and anal sphincter into your dick. You'd need the penis to be widened even more so that you can eat, drink, urinate, and defecate via it. It sounds really difficult, but don't let me discourage you from following your dreams man! Good luck!

sub_2

Post by sub_2 » 07 Mar 2018, 21:23

:hooray: hey dewd thanks for the feedback!!!

I Think you missinterpersted my thread content / idea???

I only want to belch and trump from my pee hole... not eat chewed food through it dewd!!!! Easy mistake to make though.

I was hoping there would be a way to keep the oral eating / drinking function but somehow divert the air / gas to my pee hole?

Would this be possible wothout major sirgery???

frank1

Post by frank1 » 08 Mar 2018, 02:03

^^^ If we're being honest dude, no I don't think it's possible. It's not how are bodies are designed to function in the first place and any kind of surgery would kill someone sadly. Sorry you can't live out your fantasies

sub_2

Post by sub_2 » 22 Apr 2018, 15:43

Hey dudes and burp buddies,

I have spent a few weeks contemplating my whacky and fantastic burping penis contraption idea and managed to come up with an inspriational new idea on how i could possibly make this more easier (easy).

I was even having a discussion down the pub with my new cycling pal about it. We think it would be easier to divert my trumps/pumps/rasps/guffs/boffs/farts from the lower intestine with a simple surgically inserted tubing infastructure based within the colon and make a small hole in the large colon then feed the tubing through to behind the bladder and then conect it to the urethera right close to the cowpers gland.

A quick internal stitch or two.... then a stitch to thw urethera its self to make the hole smaller and make the farts / compressions noisier and we are done!!!

Anyone else;

A) had a similar fantasy
B) like the sound of my creation
C) get a boner when thinking about this
D) know any decent surgeons or even brave DIY body mod enthusiasts who would be willing to carry out this procedure on me?

Thanks guys and keep on burping