Just a quick message. Your profile may say "male" right now. You can change that to female or make it unspecified. The software oddly puts it on male for default. Go to the upper right corner and click your name and then click User Control Panel. On that screen, click the profile tab and it should be the first option to change. You should see male, female, and none specified. Thanks!

How to make my farts fartier???

Post content that doesn't fit in either of the two sections below. Please post male and female specific content in their respective sections.
sub_2

How to make my farts fartier???

Post by sub_2 » 10 Feb 2018, 14:30

Hey dudes/buddies/pals/active forum contributors...

Not been on this site for a while as been taking a break from the internet for a while and unfortunately got commited to the local nut house for a few montha due to a mental health disorder i was unfortunatley suffering with.

I just wanted to ask if anyone had any sweet tips or tricks on how to make my farts fartier (smellyer). I am not only aiming to increase pungnecy of the odor but also volume and tone of the anal reverberation.

I love nothing more than smelling my own botty coughs, particulartly while wanding/jacking. How can i make them stench even fouler.... i have tried all the usual from tons of milk, to eating treakle and honney, and loads of eggs and baked beans......

Anyone ever tried cramming / jamming food up your anal cavity so it will rot and make a strong smell??

No flaming or trolling on this thread.... genuine farters only please.

Thanks and keep on burpin

Sub_2