Just a quick message. Your profile may say "male" right now. You can change that to female or make it unspecified. The software oddly puts it on male for default. Go to the upper right corner and click your name and then click User Control Panel. On that screen, click the profile tab and it should be the first option to change. You should see male, female, and none specified. Thanks!

Family Burps

Post content that doesn't fit in either of the two sections below. Please post male and female specific content in their respective sections.
Ookie

Family Burps

Post by Ookie » 21 Jul 2017, 21:54

No one in my family is good at burping and even if they did I don't think it would turn me on, but the general idea od family members burping is very hot to me, like a girl who has a dad that burps really loud and she can barely control herself when he does, she can't understand and she feels like it's wrong to be turned on, but she is and the dad has no idea, so he does the hottest things just to tease her.
I always look for stories of moms, dads, sisters, brothers... If any of your know any of these or maybe videos or something, tell me your experiences and thoughts on it, just don't judge, cause in the end, we are all in the same boat.

OBS: Forgive any spelling mistakes, english is not my first language.