Just a quick message. Your profile may say "male" right now. You can change that to female or make it unspecified. The software oddly puts it on male for default. Go to the upper right corner and click your name and then click User Control Panel. On that screen, click the profile tab and it should be the first option to change. You should see male, female, and none specified. Thanks!

Does anyone else have family members like this?

Post content that doesn't fit in either of the two sections below. Please post male and female specific content in their respective sections.
User avatar
yellowsnow222
Posts: 107
Joined: 26 Feb 2011, 18:55
Location: Canada
Gender: Male - Male

Does anyone else have family members like this?

Post by yellowsnow222 » 01 Apr 2012, 22:09

Hello,My Friends! So,I just got back from a family gathering. And one of my aunts is basically my dream girl.....TOO BAD SHE IS MY AUNT. -.- *Sigh* Anyway she has the BEST ass I've ever seen...I mean,sweet Jesus.She even bent over in front of me once. Her boobs are mediocre at best. But I don't care about that. Anyway,What gets me is she always hungry. And she eats so much. One time,After she ate she said "I'm so full." And then she burped. She even farted in front of me once or twice. Now I have a fart and burp fetish so this is like my dream! But she is my aunt -.- Anyway my question is,does anyone else have this problem?
ONE,TWO,THREE,FOUR,FIVE....ssss....SEVEN??? EIGHT.....TEEEEEEEN!!!!!!

User avatar
Phantom
Administrator
Posts: 1684
Joined: 16 Oct 2010, 03:55
Gender: Male - Male

Re: Does anyone else have family members like this?

Post by Phantom » 02 Apr 2012, 07:55

Honestly, I do have family members like this, but it never turns me on. I always feel extremely uncomfortable. It's not attractive at all when it happens.

User avatar
yellowsnow222
Posts: 107
Joined: 26 Feb 2011, 18:55
Location: Canada
Gender: Male - Male

Re: Does anyone else have family members like this?

Post by yellowsnow222 » 02 Apr 2012, 11:31

PhantomBelchAttack wrote:Honestly, I do have family members like this, but it never turns me on. I always feel extremely uncomfortable. It's not attractive at all when it happens.
Don't get me wrong, I mean I don't get turned on. It's just annoying that she does that. <_<
ONE,TWO,THREE,FOUR,FIVE....ssss....SEVEN??? EIGHT.....TEEEEEEEN!!!!!!

User avatar
DoomAdict
Posts: 451
Joined: 24 May 2010, 15:55
Gender: Male - Male

Re: Does anyone else have family members like this?

Post by DoomAdict » 02 Apr 2012, 21:48

Always the damn aunts... don't worry, you're not alone. One of my aunts always comes over during holidays and every freaking time she stuffs herself almost to the point of bursting. Afterwards she always rubs her stomach and belches loudly, regardless of those around. The belching usually goes on for about 2 hours after shes eaten but thankfully they aren't as loud and constant. On top of that she also has big boobs and a huge belly. She isn't exactly fat but her stomach is pretty chubby.
Shes been doing this ever since I was a little kid, something that I think could be related to my fetish and sexual preferences... Although whenever she starts burping I feel so awkward and guilty for being turned on. I really wish she would stop :/

User avatar
yellowsnow222
Posts: 107
Joined: 26 Feb 2011, 18:55
Location: Canada
Gender: Male - Male

Re: Does anyone else have family members like this?

Post by yellowsnow222 » 02 Apr 2012, 22:42

DoomAdict wrote:Always the damn aunts... don't worry, you're not alone. One of my aunts always comes over during holidays and every freaking time she stuffs herself almost to the point of bursting. Afterwards she always rubs her stomach and belches loudly, regardless of those around. The belching usually goes on for about 2 hours after shes eaten but thankfully they aren't as loud and constant. On top of that she also has big boobs and a huge belly. She isn't exactly fat but her stomach is pretty chubby.
Shes been doing this ever since I was a little kid, something that I think could be related to my fetish and sexual preferences... Although whenever she starts burping I feel so awkward and guilty for being turned on. I really wish she would stop :/
Bro,when I get turned on, It feels like I'm committing incest. ._.
ONE,TWO,THREE,FOUR,FIVE....ssss....SEVEN??? EIGHT.....TEEEEEEEN!!!!!!

User avatar
DoomAdict
Posts: 451
Joined: 24 May 2010, 15:55
Gender: Male - Male

Re: Does anyone else have family members like this?

Post by DoomAdict » 03 Apr 2012, 00:37

Exactly. Being around her is a fantasy come true, but knowing shes part of my family screws the hell out of my mind.

Nzen

Re: Does anyone else have family members like this?

Post by Nzen » 04 Apr 2012, 20:23

yellowsnow222 wrote:It's just annoying that she does that. <_<
When unsexual behaviors are interpreted sexually, there will be cultural frisson. It may feel like you have a serial flasher in the family, no one else will interpret it that way. Blessing/curse.

jandrix
Posts: 2
Joined: 28 Jan 2012, 01:16
Location: España / Spain
Gender: Male - Male

Re: Does anyone else have family members like this?

Post by jandrix » 13 Apr 2012, 01:15

I have a couple of experiences like that when I was a kid I think have marked my life.
I have a cousin (female, obviously) 2 years older than me. When we were kids we used to play together and she usually burps in front of me, even in my own face, saying things like "to you". We both have grown up and now she is really hot. She´s pretty and thin, and she also have so big tits. Since then I haven´t heard her burping, but when I see her and I remember what she used to do to me, I blush. :$
The other experience I had was even better. It was with my aunt, who is an awesome burper. She was divorced and she lived only with her son. When she was in public or with the rest of the family, she acted normal, but when she was at her home... OMG... :O I used to go there a few weeks on my holydays when I was a kid.It was funny and I enjoyed a lot going to her house. She was burping all the time: in the kitchen, watching TV... Amazing! I think there i heard the biggest burps on my life. But the best of all were the meals. I remember my cousin and me at the table with her, and she letting out burps that almost made thunder the house. She always challenged us to burp louder than her, but she always beaten us. I don´t know if she had a burp fetish or what, but she enjoyed burping, that´s sure. She always laughed after she burped. While she was making the digestion she let out a lot of belches too. I asked my cousin if she was always burping and he answer yes.
One time, while she was watching TV, my cousin and me were playing and he burp so loud. My aunt said "not bad" and let out a louder belch. She said to burp wasn´t impolite, because it was natural, and in some countries it was polite. She also said that her happiest moments were when she burped. Another time she told me she was very gassy, and she needed to burp all the time, but not farting.
She was (and still she is) a very hot woman, just a little bit fatty, but perfect for me. She has the most epics boobs i have seen in my life. Also, she was very open minded and she usually made topless when we went to the beach. That impressed me a lot.
I´m not sure, but I think I have my fetish because of my aunt, and I have grown up seeing her like a "sexual myth" for me, and she is my idea of who a woman should be. I know it´s wrong, that it´s not "moral", but i can´t avoid it. I´m happy to see I´m not alone.
Well, this is the first time I post, and I think it´s OK. 8) Apolpogies if I´ve written something wrong but English is not my mother tongue. >_<

Casual
Moderator
Posts: 1567
Joined: 19 Feb 2009, 13:59
Gender: Male - Male

Re: Does anyone else have family members like this?

Post by Casual » 13 Apr 2012, 17:01

jandrix wrote:I have a couple of experiences like that when I was a kid I think have marked my life.
I have a cousin (female, obviously) 2 years older than me. When we were kids we used to play together and she usually burps in front of me, even in my own face, saying things like "to you". We both have grown up and now she is really hot. She´s pretty and thin, and she also have so big tits. Since then I haven´t heard her burping, but when I see her and I remember what she used to do to me, I blush. :$
The other experience I had was even better. It was with my aunt, who is an awesome burper. She was divorced and she lived only with her son. When she was in public or with the rest of the family, she acted normal, but when she was at her home... OMG... :O I used to go there a few weeks on my holydays when I was a kid.It was funny and I enjoyed a lot going to her house. She was burping all the time: in the kitchen, watching TV... Amazing! I think there i heard the biggest burps on my life. But the best of all were the meals. I remember my cousin and me at the table with her, and she letting out burps that almost made thunder the house. She always challenged us to burp louder than her, but she always beaten us. I don´t know if she had a burp fetish or what, but she enjoyed burping, that´s sure. She always laughed after she burped. While she was making the digestion she let out a lot of belches too. I asked my cousin if she was always burping and he answer yes.
One time, while she was watching TV, my cousin and me were playing and he burp so loud. My aunt said "not bad" and let out a louder belch. She said to burp wasn´t impolite, because it was natural, and in some countries it was polite. She also said that her happiest moments were when she burped. Another time she told me she was very gassy, and she needed to burp all the time, but not farting.
She was (and still she is) a very hot woman, just a little bit fatty, but perfect for me. She has the most epics boobs i have seen in my life. Also, she was very open minded and she usually made topless when we went to the beach. That impressed me a lot.
I´m not sure, but I think I have my fetish because of my aunt, and I have grown up seeing her like a "sexual myth" for me, and she is my idea of who a woman should be. I know it´s wrong, that it´s not "moral", but i can´t avoid it. I´m happy to see I´m not alone.
Well, this is the first time I post, and I think it´s OK. 8) Apolpogies if I´ve written something wrong but English is not my mother tongue. >_<
Welcome to the forums my friend. The post was great and very easy to read, much better than my attempt to write in Spanish would be anyway!
All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy

User avatar
girlburplover9
Posts: 236
Joined: 01 Jul 2011, 05:34
Location: canada
Gender: Male - Male

Re: Does anyone else have family members like this?

Post by girlburplover9 » 17 Apr 2012, 19:49

Your not alone my friends. For me its my cousin >.> she resembles my dream girl, shes got HUGE boobs, a HUGE rump XD and quite the pudgy little belly. She loves to stuff herself, and shes always burping. Their always small though :P but im the same, It always turns me on, and I always feel really guilty that its my family >.> sometimes I have to leave the room its so bad XD but seriously, it doesn't help that shes the only girl I know who burps,

Post Reply