Just a quick message. Your profile may say "male" right now. You can change that to female or make it unspecified. The software oddly puts it on male for default. Go to the upper right corner and click your name and then click User Control Panel. On that screen, click the profile tab and it should be the first option to change. You should see male, female, and none specified. Thanks!

Does anyone else have family members like this?

Post content that doesn't fit in either of the two sections below. Please post male and female specific content in their respective sections.
MackZack

Re: Does anyone else have family members like this?

Post by MackZack » 30 Apr 2012, 18:53

I think everyone has family members like this, simply because family members don't feel inhibited by passing all sorts of gas in front of family, or pigging out to the extreme.

Out of curiosity, this is for anyone, what was the most you remember your aunt/cousin/whoever eating? My aunt too used to pig out a lot and get gassy. She hardly does anymore because she wants to control her weight, but years ago she'd always have to unbutton her jeans and rub her stomach complaining about gas. More embarrassingly, my own mother used to get super gassy and bloated. I think that I developed my fetish as a child from my mother thinking that all girls should shamelessly pass gas too. But for anyone else's enjoyment, I remember my mother having eaten past her max one Thanksgiving when I was still in grade school. She had to unbuckle and unbutton her pants. Even when we returned home and she changed to more comfortable clothes, you saw this huge bulge in her stomach and she complained all the time. She was the kind of mother who just belched out loud while talking and continue talking without excusing herself.

There was a much older cousin I hadn't seen in years who overate a lot one Thanksgiving too. She was curvy, had glasses and blond hair. It was really awkward because she even let me touch her belly. She ate so much it just bulged out her jeans, and she laughed and was like, "C'mon, touch it!" And I was like >_<

girlburplover9

Post by girlburplover9 » 05 May 2012, 09:36

Silmaril wrote:I think everyone has family members like this, simply because family members don't feel inhibited by passing all sorts of gas in front of family, or pigging out to the extreme.

Out of curiosity, this is for anyone, what was the most you remember your aunt/cousin/whoever eating? My aunt too used to pig out a lot and get gassy. She hardly does anymore because she wants to control her weight, but years ago she'd always have to unbutton her jeans and rub her stomach complaining about gas. More embarrassingly, my own mother used to get super gassy and bloated. I think that I developed my fetish as a child from my mother thinking that all girls should shamelessly pass gas too. But for anyone else's enjoyment, I remember my mother having eaten past her max one Thanksgiving when I was still in grade school. She had to unbuckle and unbutton her pants. Even when we returned home and she changed to more comfortable clothes, you saw this huge bulge in her stomach and she complained all the time. She was the kind of mother who just belched out loud while talking and continue talking without excusing herself.

There was a much older cousin I hadn't seen in years who overate a lot one Thanksgiving too. She was curvy, had glasses and blond hair. It was really awkward because she even let me touch her belly. She ate so much it just bulged out her jeans, and she laughed and was like, "C'mon, touch it!" And I was like >_<
oh wow, sorry to hear that man XD my fam is similar. my cousin would never ask me to touch her belly tho XD, it would be interesting, i probably would just to see whats its like.

Kimsylicious

Post by Kimsylicious » 19 May 2012, 23:41

Wow, I'm actually super glad I don't have any family members like this >_< That would make me feel super awkward! I can only imagine
If you proposed to me with a ring pop,
I'd still say YES

Sinfulbastard

Post by Sinfulbastard » 23 May 2012, 01:48

Kimsylicious wrote:Wow, I'm actually super glad I don't have any family members like this >_< That would make me feel super awkward! I can only imagine
Haha! I was just thinking the same thing as I was reading along! Not sure if its a good or a bad thing, But I lack the totally hot cousin or aunt who belches casually and isn't ashamed of it. The more I think about it, It's probably a GOOD thing cuz honestly those situations just sound like hell. It would be torture in the highest regard in our circumstance.
LIKE A BOSS

Burpjob

Post by Burpjob » 24 May 2015, 20:05

jandrix wrote:I have a couple of experiences like that when I was a kid I think have marked my life.
I have a cousin (female, obviously) 2 years older than me. When we were kids we used to play together and she usually burps in front of me, even in my own face, saying things like "to you". We both have grown up and now she is really hot. She´s pretty and thin, and she also have so big tits. Since then I haven´t heard her burping, but when I see her and I remember what she used to do to me, I blush. :$
The other experience I had was even better. It was with my aunt, who is an awesome burper. She was divorced and she lived only with her son. When she was in public or with the rest of the family, she acted normal, but when she was at her home... OMG... :O I used to go there a few weeks on my holydays when I was a kid.It was funny and I enjoyed a lot going to her house. She was burping all the time: in the kitchen, watching TV... Amazing! I think there i heard the biggest burps on my life. But the best of all were the meals. I remember my cousin and me at the table with her, and she letting out burps that almost made thunder the house. She always challenged us to burp louder than her, but she always beaten us. I don´t know if she had a burp fetish or what, but she enjoyed burping, that´s sure. She always laughed after she burped. While she was making the digestion she let out a lot of belches too. I asked my cousin if she was always burping and he answer yes.
One time, while she was watching TV, my cousin and me were playing and he burp so loud. My aunt said "not bad" and let out a louder belch. She said to burp wasn´t impolite, because it was natural, and in some countries it was polite. She also said that her happiest moments were when she burped. Another time she told me she was very gassy, and she needed to burp all the time, but not farting.
She was (and still she is) a very hot woman, just a little bit fatty, but perfect for me. She has the most epics boobs i have seen in my life. Also, she was very open minded and she usually made topless when we went to the beach. That impressed me a lot.
I´m not sure, but I think I have my fetish because of my aunt, and I have grown up seeing her like a "sexual myth" for me, and she is my idea of who a woman should be. I know it´s wrong, that it´s not "moral", but i can´t avoid it. I´m happy to see I´m not alone.
Well, this is the first time I post, and I think it´s OK. 8) Apolpogies if I´ve written something wrong but English is not my mother tongue. >_<
This is by far one of the best burping stories I've ever read. It all sounds like an amazing set up, I didn't know girls could be topless at the beach, which beach did you go to? Do you still talk to your aunt and cousin? You should probably see if you could get them to burp for you, but say it's for entertainment purposes that way they won't know it turns you on. Your aunt and cousin sound like incredible people, I sure wish I could meet them, from reading this it just makes me think, "Where can I find girls like these?!", but I guess when I search for sexy girls, I'm going to have to look really hard.

Burpjob

Post by Burpjob » 07 Sep 2015, 04:33

I don't think there's anything wrong with getting turned on by your aunt's burps nor cousins because when Adam and Eve came into the world their children had to have had sex with each other to make more people. Either that or their children had to have sex with Adam and Eve themselves(even though that's unlikely). Plus, all humans are 99.9% identical, so we're all related to each other really.

Joey Conn

Post by Joey Conn » 22 Dec 2016, 05:46

Kinda, I don't know where when or how I got my fart fetish, but my aunt, uuuugh, she is so hot, with a great body, especially her ass!! I think one day I was over her house and it was just me an her, relaxing, watching a movie, and we were both in pyjamas ( meaning she had no underwear on to silence the fart ) so the movie came to a commercial break and we both went on our phones, I could hear the sound of her moving, but I thought it was just her re positioning herself to get comfortable. But no, in fact she was lifting up her leg, and let rip a HUGE fart, obviously I have been there at times she had farted but she had said "Sorry, I've just farted" ( which still gets me erected but not as much as hearing them ) but straight after she said "Oh god, sorry I've never heard my farts to be that loud, I truly did just rip one didn't I" then ( going back to the part about no underwear ) I immediately got erect and my pyjamas shot right up, it was in-coverable, but she was putting her coffee down so she was looking away, I had to lie on my stomach to hide it, and the smell was great! I never have heated her fart like that, but I tell you if we ever have another day with just me and her in pyjamas watching a movie, I'll be filming!!

MackZack

Post by MackZack » 27 Jul 2017, 16:03

I don't know if it's just me but there's a certain sweet spot in age when older people tend to rip belches and farts that are obscenely loud and long. Basically from late 40's to 60's. I assume it's the body getting older but I wonder exactly what would getting older have to do with getting gassier. That's why it's so awkward to hear family members belch or fart because when they do it's massive.