Just a quick message. Your profile may say "male" right now. You can change that to female or make it unspecified. The software oddly puts it on male for default. Go to the upper right corner and click your name and then click User Control Panel. On that screen, click the profile tab and it should be the first option to change. You should see male, female, and none specified. Thanks!

Ten Sentence Fantasy

Post content that doesn't fit in either of the two sections below. Please post male and female specific content in their respective sections.
Terrani

Re: Ten Sentence Fantasy

Post by Terrani » 11 Aug 2016, 21:16

Last edited by Terrani on 11 Nov 2016, 21:24, edited 1 time in total.

Ookie

Post by Ookie » 26 Sep 2016, 03:32

July and Mike were sitting there, together, cuddling when he felt a bubble coming up from his chest, he couldn't hold the loud, long, rumbling burp that came out.
''i'm sorry, honey, i'm so sorry, i couldn't stop myself, i *buuuuuuuuuurp* oh, my God, so sorry'' He blushed.
''that's ok, babe, come here, i'll help you getting the nasty bubbles out of your chest''
July started rubbing his tummy and he felt all the gas forcing it's way out, first a bubbly fart came out and then a very relieving burp, he groaned in satisfaction. She kept doing, so he kept burping and farting for almost an hour.
''thanks, honey, i love you'' he smiled and kissed her.

frank1

Post by frank1 » 11 Oct 2016, 05:00

John gave deep sigh, he was stuffed beyond belief. He lifted his shirt up and rubbed his belly, his stomach grumbled loudly. He let a loud belch and sighed with relief. Swallowing down more air, he let out another burp; this one louder than the last. He continued to burp taking in more air each time, each belch was louder than the one before. Feeling a bit better, he sat upright it was only then that he could feel the trapped air in his gut. He pressed hard on his stomach in an attempt to relieve the pressure but it failed. It was then his friend Ryan walked in, "Help me out" he gestured to his stomach. Ryan placed his hands on John's gut and pressed hard releasing the burp, Ryan could hardly believe how loud it was John sighed with relief.