Just a quick message. Your profile may say "male" right now. You can change that to female or make it unspecified. The software oddly puts it on male for default. Go to the upper right corner and click your name and then click User Control Panel. On that screen, click the profile tab and it should be the first option to change. You should see male, female, and none specified. Thanks!

Sex burping?

Post content that doesn't fit in either of the two sections below. Please post male and female specific content in their respective sections.
Phantom
Administrator

Re: Sex burping?

Post by Phantom » 01 Nov 2010, 09:21

That guy (Yea him) wrote:I would say you got the better end of that deal :P
LOL From my perspective that's true. She really wanted marriage and kids quickly, and that's just not what I wanted out of life at that moment, so we parted ways.

andro.angel

Post by andro.angel » 08 Dec 2010, 18:06

burping DURING sex doesnt really fit in for me lol. but my guy burping sometime before (like after dinner, or while we're at the movies) will definately make me ready to have sex. we do too much during so there's really no room for burping during. :twisted:
~i dont need your permission to be who i am. i don't need your approval to enjoy what i like.

newburpmember

Post by newburpmember » 06 Dec 2016, 06:13

After all this time she has a new erotic belching video!

viewtopic.php?f=58&t=8151