Just a quick message. Your profile may say "male" right now. You can change that to female or make it unspecified. The software oddly puts it on male for default. Go to the upper right corner and click your name and then click User Control Panel. On that screen, click the profile tab and it should be the first option to change. You should see male, female, and none specified. Thanks!

Slave Wanted!

Post content that doesn't fit in either of the two sections below. Please post male and female specific content in their respective sections.
Lulu7764

Slave Wanted!

Post by Lulu7764 » 07 May 2018, 11:59

I’m looking for a slave between the ages 18-45.
MUST be able to follow my every command.
MUST NOT have any limits (if u do tell me and we can come to some agreement)
MUST be able to belch really well.
MUST worship me.

If ur interested, then add my kik lulu7764
My Snapchat lulu7764
My Skype burpinglover
Last edited by Rosy Jade Maiden on 08 May 2018, 18:44, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Fixed to age 18.
~Harmony_the_gassy_goddess~

justin99000

Re: Slave Wanted!

Post by justin99000 » 07 May 2018, 19:03

Not sure this is the right place you want to put this, if it's for (sexual reasons) I think of bdsm that would be 18+. However if that's what it is I would not recommend underage members also for slave purposes. Tbh the term sounds kind of creepy in general but I won't kink shame or judge. Just please be careful with other members here
Writer, Photographer, Gamer, Video Game Designer (newbie), guitar and piano player.

guruofgass

Post by guruofgass » 07 May 2018, 19:17

This isn't about shaming or judging or questioning the thread its more appropriate in, but "15" is clearly too young of an age to be talking about, especially in this regard and despite the young age of the poster.

This type of thread is also why I think that the entire forum (despite protests) should be considered 18+.
In the meantime, could the mods maybe step in here and move this to the 18+ section and perhaps the original poster could amend the "age bracket" to something less legally troubling.

Lulu7764

Post by Lulu7764 » 07 May 2018, 21:18

justin99000 wrote:
07 May 2018, 19:03
Not sure this is the right place you want to put this, if it's for (sexual reasons) I think of bdsm that would be 18+. However if that's what it is I would not recommend underage members also for slave purposes. Tbh the term sounds kind of creepy in general but I won't kink shame or judge. Just please be careful with other members here
Im very sorry, I didn’t mean to put the age so low, I just didn’t want people to feel left out

Lulu7764

Post by Lulu7764 » 07 May 2018, 21:19

guruofgass wrote:
07 May 2018, 19:17
This isn't about shaming or judging or questioning the thread its more appropriate in, but "15" is clearly too young of an age to be talking about, especially in this regard and despite the young age of the poster.

This type of thread is also why I think that the entire forum (despite protests) should be considered 18+.
In the meantime, could the mods maybe step in here and move this to the 18+ section and perhaps the original poster could amend the "age bracket" to something less legally troubling.
Again, I apologise and I’ll be more careful next time. I just wanted everyone to feel included

Rosy Jade Maiden

Post by Rosy Jade Maiden » 08 May 2018, 18:48

It's not about inclusion or exclusion. It's that us fetishists do not support anything illegal. I see that you're from England. I don't know what the age of consent there is,so I'll assume you made an honest mistake. However, we on the forums use the USA age of consent which is 18.

Again, welcome. :)

Straiker

Post by Straiker » 08 May 2018, 19:25

Very edgy subject, but the UK age of consent is 16.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ages_of_c ... _and_Wales

kimblemania

Post by kimblemania » 13 May 2018, 09:26

Wow that definitely sounds too young. I was always under the impression that an interaction by someone over 18 of a sexual nature via mobile/online with anyone under 18 was considered an offence in the U.K. and that they were massively cracking down on it. 16 is still very young. Not sure of the law behind it.
Call me John.

Straiker

Post by Straiker » 13 May 2018, 16:13

Yeah 16 is very young for this kind of thing. Well that's the information that I found with some searching. In all honesty I would be uncomfortable talking about anything like this with someone that age. No offense to the OP, but this is way too edgy for most people

pu_sh_it

Post by pu_sh_it » 30 May 2018, 08:06

We've had this debate on the forum in the past. The unanswered question was, how do you verify online that anonymous users are 18+? On this forum or on any other adult-oriented sexual site? It can't really be done, unfortunately. Therefore, the 18+ sub boards can't be locked out.
My avatar: Mistress Rouge is a champion, and you're going to hear her roar!

Guys, when you're responding to a post directly above your's, can you please quote like "^" rather than directly quoting the entire thing? Looks much nicer and tidier, thanks :)